Romance at Hogwarts

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 7 posts ] Average score:  

Who's better?
Severus Snape 21%  21%  [ 3 ]
James Potter 79%  79%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 14
 James Potter vs. Severus Snape
new

Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:03 am

Hope you like this! smileyheartlaugh

Re: James Potter vs. Severus Snape
new

Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:26 am

so james potter fan

new

Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:43 pm

Severus Snape is one of my favorite characterslaughsmileyyes

Adventuredog813

new

Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:36 pm

Serverus Snape? BOO!wink

new

Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:32 pm

Lily was a wich buit her MEAN\EVIL sister called her a freack she got on the train and snape came up to her she saw james and siears who i dissaproov of and diid Not like theme she sat with snape she got put in grifendor with ja,ames but would NOT sit with him and his friend snape on the other hand was put slivering but lily and snape remained friends james was a show off and flung a roned that stupid snick he was in LOVE WITH PRETTY PERFECT Lily but LILy HATED james jamems was picking on shape when Lily came to his defecns but snape called Lily a MUD BLOOD and broke her heartLily ran from the sean crying snape BEGD forgiveness send that he was SO SUPER SORRY all a BLUFF if you ask me but lily was to sweet for her own good she forgave him Lily HATED snapes friends than one day she&james potter ran away from hogworts to get marryyed

Lilys story
new

Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:12 pm

Lily was a yung wich when at the park a mean ruged boy named snape called her a wich on thwe first day aka the day the hogworts express was taking her to school her MEAN sister called her a freac she ment jamems fell in instent LOVE with Lily but she HATED him and his frfiends as well as snapes friend her friend snape sat with her when Lily got put in grifendot where as snape got put in slivering they stayed friend Lily was in the same house as jamems but whould NOT sit with him jamems LOVED Lily becuse she was so pretty and PERFECT one day Lily was hanging out with her girl friends when saw something HORRIFIEING the OFFAL james picking on snape she rushed in to stop it but was snape greatful oh no he send she was a MUD BLOOD breacking Lilys heart she ran from there crying

snape begged i tell for forhgiveness he went like this crying by Lilys dorm PLERASE PLEASE FORGIVE I KNOW I AM A HORRIBAL PERSON I JUST WANNA SAY HOW so super sorry I AM I KNOW YOUR NOT A MUD BLOOD I KNOW I DO NOT DAZERV YOUR FRIENDSHIPI AM SO SUPER SORRY LilyI DONT DAZERV YOU OR YOUR FORGIVENESS BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I SEND PLEASE X 13 I LOVE YOU Lily YOU ARE SO PRETTY PERFET broken heartheartbroken heartbroken heartcryingcrying

Lily send SNAPE I HATE YOU NOW GET OUT OF MY SITESORRY HUN ALL A BLUFF I SAY I HATE YOU broken heartnoangryangryLily shouted at snape james rote Lily a note that made her so Angryangryangryangrythey all LOVED her for her outside beaty hear is want the note send oh Lily you are so kind sweet perfect beautifal I LOVE YOU oh Lily my Lily PLEASE run away with me we will get marryed LOVE james potter in time Lily forgave snape it only took tell 6year sens they had a fight in4year for her stop being hert for real in 5year she told snape she did not disslike him but kept her distants from him james had given up on a romance with Lily when he got the idea to send a note asking her to mett at the beach at sunset to talk it was his ladt cance to have any relasenship AT ALL with Lily Lily no longer hating anyone came james had stoped hexing ppl just for the fun of it and stoped showing off with his snich and than jilly had threre first kiss after 7year ended Lily&james had a HUGED wedding

the end it turns out Lily is the whol cose of james vs;snapeLily was just so happy finily finde someone loved her for her iner beatuy

new

Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:21 am

Severus Snape

[ 7 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team