Fan Fiction

Announcements

Join the Cast!
We need your help to keep this board buzzing with creativity! Pitch in and help write a story set in the world of a book or series that you love. Just pick a role to play and break a leg. Who knows? This could lead to fame and fortune!

FOUR EASY STEPS TO STARDOM:
1: Read any thread below. (If there aren't any, submit your own — you could be the first to post!) That's the story so far. At the end of each mini-chapter, the author tells you which character goes next.
2: YOUR TURN!! Create/copy/refine your character's profile, update the story setting, continue the story action, then pass it on to the next character.
3: Check back every day to see how the story continues.
4: Go to #2 above (try a new character on for size!). Rinse and repeat.

When does the story end? It ends when the moderator adds a comment to a mini-chapter saying "END IT!"

Wanna start your OWN story? Cut and paste the profile below and start a new thread!

CHARACTER PROFILE (copy and paste to start your own story!):
My Character: Make this up, or use an existing character from a book.
Character Age: Ditto.
Setup: Who is this character and why is he/she here?
Description: What does your character look like right now? This can change throughout the story, if your character suddenly falls into a mud puddle or is splashed with purple paint. Stuff happens, right?
Mood: This can change every minute, as we all know.
Faves: Help us get to know the character with a list of loves.
Detests: Tells us some stuff your character CANNOT STAND.
Story Setting: Where are we right now?
Action!: Here we go — what's happening? Don't forget dialogue!
YOUR TURN, X!: (Pass the story over to another character.)
   [ 35 posts ] Average score:  
 Jasmine Silman, Secret Agent

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:24 pm
CHARACTER PROFILE:
My Character: Jasmine Silman, Code Name: Pawz

Character Age:13
Setup:Jasmine, also known as Pawz, is a young, highly trained secret agent who works for an organization called the SKA, which stands for secret kid agents. Her parents are great spies and had her put into the program. She is currently on a mission to stop a group of terrorists, who are plotting to destroy a major technology company called CyberTech in Japan.
Description: Black hair pulled, dark skin, blue eyes, wearing a black track suit, and carrying several high tech gadgets
Mood: Alert and Ready
Faves:Hiding (which comes in handy as a spy), reading, writing, using computers, busting bad guys, Justin, who is a rather handsome boy who is also a spy in the program
Detests: Asparagus, Diana, who is another kid agent in the SKA, who always trys to get on her nerves and impress Justin, getting caught spying, deadly weapons
Story Setting: Tokyo, Japan
 I heard the footsteps coming down the hallway as I stared down from the air vent I was hiding in.  A shiver ran down my spine.  I was ready for just about anything, but there was still a hint of fear inside of me.  I'd been training my whole life for this and now I was actually here.  The large man stopped in front of the vent as if he heard something and I froze. Then he continued walking.  I took out my small video camera and pointed it down the hall as I heard him start talking to another man at the end of the hall. "We'll hit the place next weekend. I think the boss will want to set it off in the basement."  "Well yeah, but what about the cameras?"  "It won't matter you half wit! The place is gonna be blown up!"  "Oh."  A voice came over my earpiece. "Pawz, this is Dragonfly, do you copy?" A warm feeling went through my body as I heard Justin's voice. "I copy," I whispered. "I have a sighting on the enemy."  "Do you need help Pawz?"  "I've got it covered Dragonfly."  "All right, Silversky and I will be around with the helicopter in 5 minutes. Over."  "Over and out," I said.  The mention of Diana bothered me and the fact that she got to drive the helicopter with Justin was sickening, but I knew my work here was more important.  I saw the men had blueprints of the building.  I had it all on video, so I could show it to the Director when we got back to HQ.  I just hoped I would be ready when zero hour came, and I would have to stop the terrorists.  I heard the whir of the helicopter above me.  The men in the hallway started to look up, but I quickly sprayed the special gas the director had given me into the air. They began to cough instantly.  I hurriedly climbed out of the vent onto the roof.  I took my grappling hooks and rope, and scaled down the side of the building to where the helicopter was waiting. Justin helped me in. "Hey," he said. "Did you hear what they were saying?" "Yeah, I got it on video," I replied.  "You're awesome!" he told me.  I smiled.  Diana glared at me. "She didn't do all that much. She just got some stuff on video." "Yes, but that stuff could help us catch them,"Justin said.  Diana seemed to shrink.  I couldn't help but smile even wider. 

The next day, I had a meeting with the director. I also had some trouble with Diana.

So, what happens? What happens at her meeting with the Director, and what trouble does she have with Diana? Please continue the story.

Re: Jasmine Silman, Secret Agent

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:10 pm
"Pawz, you are a great agent" says the Director "Thank you for the evidence. We hope you will accept this offer" "What offer?" says Jasmine nervously. "We have decided that you are one of the best agents in the agency" said the Director. Jasmine blushed. "We have decided that you will have to take on an accomplice. She is a younger agent, but seems likely to succeed if she has the proper training. At first we considered Agent Silverspy, but she didn't qualify." Jasmine smirked. Then an agent stepped out of the shadows. "This is agent Smallsmart. Her real name is Katherina. Do you accept the mission of training her?" said the Director. Jasmine considered that for a nanosecond. " I do" she said softly.

My Character: Katherina December, Code name: Agent Smallsmart
Character age: 9
Setup: Katherina, sometimes known as Smallsmart, is a young agent given little training, but has the materials to succeed, alongside Jasmine, who she idolizes. She went to a Spy Camp, where her exams were impressive. She is in this program on scholarship. She is prepared to assist on the mission with the terrorists planning on destroying Cybertech.
Description: Long, deep brown, ruler straight hair, deep blue eyes, pale white face, super short, black tracksuit and headband, many hidden high tech items.
Mood: Nervous, Thoughtful, and Ready
Faves: Hiding, reading, writing, using computers, hacking computers, getting information, eavesdropping, thinking, analyzing, discovering codes, disguises, weapons that are disguised, Harry Potter
Detests: Corn, getting busted, getting the wrong answers, getting MY computer hacked, people who underestimate me

regular_contributor

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:52 pm
My Character:  Lucille (Lucy) Brown, Codename: Diamond
Character Age: 13
Setup: She's an experienced agent like Jasmine, and is training Goldstar, who's really Mariah Green.
Description: Lucy has long blonde hair, emereald green eyes, 5'4, and caucasin skin.
Mood: Depends
Faves: her friends, things going well, not getting her computer hacked, reading, writing, singing, dancing, hiding, disguises, going undercover
Detests: being caught, getting her computer hacked, things not going well, being recgonised, Diana
Story Setting: HQ and Japan
Action!: "Heya, Lucy!" I heard my best friend Jasmine say. "Hey, Jazz!" I said. "So, you're gonna train Mariah, right?" "Yep." I said. "First time training her?" Jasmine asked. "Yep," I said. "And you with Katherina?" "Uh huh," I said. "Cool," said Jasmine. "So, what's the trouble with Diana? Boy trouble? SKA trouble? Tell me, and I'll inform either the director or Iris!" I said. "Boy trouble, as ususual." she mutterted to herself. "Iris, get over hear. It looks like Jazz is dealing with boy trouble." "Ok!" she said. 
She got right to where we were. "I wonder if Diana's a double-agent or something." said Jasmine. "Yeah, that's what I thought too," I said. "Guess what? She is. I just heard her  talking to the terrorists and which makes me think she's trying to lead us off their trail!" said Iris. "That's so not going to happen!" I said. "Let me guess, you have a plan," said Jasmine. "I do."
YOUR TURN, X! WHAT IS LUCY'S PLAN, WHAT'LL HAPPEN DURING THE PLAN, WILL THEY TELL THE DIRECTOR THAT DIANA'S REALLY A DOUBLE-AGENT AND WHAT IS THE TERRORISTS PLAN, AND WILLTHE AGENCY ASSIGN PARTNERS? YOU DECIDE!

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:16 pm
"Lucy, Iris, we have to do something!" Jasmine exclaimed.  "Did you hear what Diana was talking about with the terrorists?  What's your plan?"  "She said they were gonna enter through a window in the basement and plant dynamite in the middle of the room and they were gonna do it tonight.  They'll hide all around the building and make sure that no one gives them any trouble with their plans.  I think we should go in and bring Katherina and Mariah with us.  They also said that the dynamite would be set off, along with a few bombs that are set up with a timer on CyberTech's main computer.  You said that Kathy is good with computers, and Mariah is really good at self defense and surveillance.  Jazz, you, Iris, and I are all good at everything since we've all had our full training. I know we can do this. We can maybe get Justin to come too, if he believes us," said Lucy.  "Well, it sounds like we could get through the building in the vents, because they never found me the last time I was there," Jasmine said. "But I don't think we should tell The Director about Diana being a double agent. She knows Diana and I have been rivals for years, and she might think I was making it up. Besides, Diana is her second cousin once removed's daughter.  They're technically related." "I'm in," said Kathy.  "I'll go talk to Justin to see if he'll come, and let's hope this plan works." said Jasmine hopefully.  "Remember, we put Operation Disconnect into action tonight," Lucy replied. "You and I can be partners, and so can Kathy and Mariah. Justin and Iris can too if he agrees to come with us." 

SO WHAT HAPPENS? DOES JUSTIN AGREE TO COME ON THE MISSION?  HOW DOES THE PLAN WORK OUT AND WHAT GOES ON? WILL DIANA AND THE TERRORISTS BE STOPPED?

regular_visitor

Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:16 pm
Name: Jazlena "Artemis" Vasquez
Setup: Jazlena aka Artemis is one of the newest agents in the program. She was brought there because she actually broke into their network and building on multiple occasions for the other side. She was betrayed by the same terrorists that are at work here. Has no idea she's about to be given the opportunity of her life.
Mood: Frightened out of her mind, biting her lip and her nails
setting: director's office
description: light tanned skin, long cinnamon/amber hair, dark chocolate eyes.
Action: "do you really think she's usable, sir?" clearly, this was an important question by the silence that followed. I hate biting my nails but I can't help myself, I'm so nervous that I'm biting my lip to keep from biting my nails. Some decision had been made, because the director, as he was called and listed on the name plate on the desk, came in with a boy that was a little older than me(I'm 12) and a girl my age. I nearly fell off my chair when they let me join and I was to be trained by agent Starfire and agent Shadow (aka Samantha Clark and Ryan Wright). As I walked out with Starfire, I smiled both for my code name Artemis, goddess of the hunt, and for my new life on the other side of the fence of good and evil.

regular_contributor

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:51 am
My Character: Justin Rogers, Codename: Dragonfly

Character Age: 14

Setup: Experienced agent, friends w/ Pawz, as well as Lucy and Iris, and has a crush on Jasmine.

Mood: Alert and ready.

Faves: his friends, helping out, learning new things, not seeing anyone he cared about in danger, etc.

Detests: terroists, getting hacked, not being able to help out, seeing anyone he cared about in danger, etc.

Story Setting: HQ and Japan

Action!: "Hey, guys!" I said. "How's it going?" Jasmine blushed, and all of a sudden looked nervous. Something must be wrong.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned. "Are you okay? Look, if it involves the terroists, I've told you many times and I'll tell you again that you'll be fine. I promise." Jasmine gulped, and Lucy decided to speak up.

"Not only does it involve the terroists but it involves Diana, also known as Silversky. She's a double agent. Iris heard her talking to the terroists, and they were going to plant dynamite in the middle of the room, tonight, and were going to set a timer on CyberTech's main computer and I think we should go to Japan with Kathy and Mariah, since Mariah's good with surveillance, and Kathy's good with computers. You can come too, if you want." I nodded.

"I'll do it." I said. "I'm not going to let terrorists attack our allies or our country and I am certainly not going to let anyone harm my friends and family, not even you guys or you, Jasmine. I love you. I really do. I'm not sure what you feel about me, but I do. You're smart, brave, clever, resourceful, beautiful, and anything a guy would want." Jasmine blushed.

"I love you too, Justin. You're smart, helpful, brave, determined, clever, and anything a girl would want." Jasmine said. "It would be cool if you did come, but you could get hurt, or worse, killed." Lucy and Iris looked at each other, confused and amazed.

"It's worth the risk," I said. "I never really trusted Diana, and wondered about her being a double agent. From what Lucy said, I was right." Jasmine nodded.

visitor

Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:25 pm
My Character: Kristen "Kris" Tam, Codename: Viper
Character Age: 14
Setup: Experienced agent, like Pawz, Diamond, and Dragonfly. Training younger agents in martial arts and combat with weapons.
Description: Straight neck-length black hair, blue almond-shaped eyes, olive skin, average height, slim.
Mood: Ready to fight, alert, calm.
Faves: Vegetables, spying, hacking, fighting, weapons, working alone.
Detests: Having a partner in the field, Diana (Silversky), being wrong about something, meat.
Story Setting: Flying to Japan with Pawz, Diamond, Dragonfly, Smallsmart, and Goldstar. Not being all that happy about having a team in the field.

regular_contributor

Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:10 pm
@greengorilla: just so y'know, you might haave to edit that since it's Iris, Maria, Lucy, Jasmiine and Justin, since they'd probably get along better and would probably do better if someone like Viper didn't come, since she might argue with them and all that.

new

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:11 am
I'M ALSO WRITING A SPY STORY.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:10 am
BUMP!

new

Tue May 21, 2013 3:18 am
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Thu May 23, 2013 2:52 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun May 26, 2013 1:03 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:25 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:16 pm
BUMP!

new

Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:47 am
CHAPTER 1

IT WAS MIDNIGHT, WE WERE AT THE "SPY-KIDS"
HIDE-OUT. OUR SPY PLACE WAS SPEICALY MADE
FOR SPIES WHO HATES WEAPONS. IN THIS SPY PLACE,
WE CAN DO EVERYTHING WITHOUT VIOLENCE & WARS.

IT WAS FOR GIRLS-&-BOYS OF ALL AGES & LOVES
SPY STUFF. THE SPY MEMBERS ARE MOSTLY TWINS
& QUADRUPLETS. SOME WERE SEXTUPLETS.
THEY CAN ONLY TRAP THE BAD-GUYS WITH THEIR
HIDDEN TRAPS & HAVE SPY-GADGETS.

(MORE "COMING-SOON")

FROM, dreamtimepink9

PLEASE PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE. IF YOU WANT "THE BABY-SITTERS CLUB" BOARD,
"THE ALLIE-FRINKLE'S" BOARD, "THE 39-CLUES" BOARD. BACK.

regular_contributor

Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:41 pm
BUMP!

new

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:36 pm
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

FROM, dreamtimepink9

PLEASE PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE. IF YOU WANT "THE BABY-SITTERS CLUB" BOARD,
"THE ALLIE-FRINKIE'S" BOARD, "THE 39-CLUES" BOARD. BACK.

regular_contributor

Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:55 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:04 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:48 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:39 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:00 pm
My Character: Iris Smith, Codename: Athena
Character Age: 13
Setup: Best friends w/ Justin, Lucy, Jazz, and anyone she gets along with, like Kat and Mariah. Experienced agent.
Description: Tan, black hair, brown eyes, 5'4, 100 lbs.
Mood: Alert, ready, calm.
Faves: her friends, spying, not getting caught, technology, helping out, things going well, etc.
Detests: technical glitches, getting caught, Diana, terrorists, getting caught, things not going as planned, etc.
Story Setting: On her way to Japan.
Action!: There is no way the Director's going to believe us. There's no way, no how, it'll happen. I want it to, but I am iffy about it.
"Hey, Justin, you know we might wind up with other people, right?" I reminded. Justin nodded.
"Oh, right. Like Kris?" asked Justin. "Well, we might. It's possible. She's a good agent, but doesn't like having a partner in the field." I nodded. That was accurate, and, as much as I don't think it's a good idea, we might need help. Now more than ever. Jasmine looked at us.
"Hey, uh, guys, where-uh-oh. Guys, I think we're going to get hit!" Jasmine shouted. I gulped. She was right. Our helicopter wasn't strong enough in order to withstand something like a bomb or whatever, and, to make matters worse, we saw Diana.
"Listen up, you fools," Diana said. "You cannot stop me, and, besides, not only am I the smartest, I am also the prettiest, and I can persuade one of you to join me, like you, Justin." I gagged. Diana? And Justin? NO! That'll never, ever work. Blech! Lucy nodded.
"Diana, I will, never, ever, side with you. I AM NOT going to leave my friends, family or my country. I also won't leave Jasmine." Justin said. "If you want me to do that, I would rather die than betray those I care about and my country." Wow. This guy sounds serious. He's wiling to die for his friends, family, our country, and Jasmine. Brave, but pretty extreme.

regular_contributor

Wed May 21, 2014 12:25 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri May 23, 2014 11:47 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:17 am

Justin's POV

I looked around and noticed that Diana was looking at me, Kat, Kris, Mariah, Iris and Lucy and was wondering what I was thinking when I told her that I would never betray my friends or my country and that I would rather die than betray them. She must truly think that I am crazy and I had a sneaky suspicion that Diana was a double agent, bvut I didn't want to worry Jasmine since I didn't want to put her in any danger, but, from Lucy and Iris said, I was right and I would now have to worry not only about my country, but also about my friends and family, which means that I am going to have to take a lot of risks in order to protect them, which I am willing to do in order to keep them safe since I don't want them to be in danger, though I don't want my country to go at war either since I am not a fan of it, and I know that none of my friends are a fan of it, so we'd have to try our best in order to prevent that from happening though it's not going to be easy what with Diana being a traitor to our country and all that.

new

Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:11 pm

My Character: Gwylan Cornwalls Codename: Corky

Setup: She is fairly new to the academy but she knows Diana. She never liked her anyway. So many things she had done to her. 

Description: Red Hair, blue eyes, 5'0 110 lbs. (not fat)

Mood: Angry.

Faves: Spying, techy stuff, books, friends.

Detests: Getting locked up (again) terroists, Diana.

Setting: Japan

ACTION
  I climb all the way up the building and I see her. Her.  They never called backup, but really this is my fight. "DIANA!" SHe turns around. "Oh, Hi! I haven't seen you in soo long!" I act like I'm on her side. "Omigosh, I missed you so much." I hear the others on the plane. "Do you know her?" "No but I've seen her in the academy." "Ugh another traitor." I take that as my signal. Diana walks up and hugs me. Then I flip her over. "DID YOU REALLY THEN WE'D BE FRIENDS!? YOU-YOU TRAITOR!" I see a surge of fury in her eyes. "Pfft, I didn't believe you for one second." Then she punches me several times; my body goes limp.  "DIANA!" Then the others try and help. One of them say. "WHY'D YOU COME?"  I'm wondering that myself. "She came because she LIKES TO MEDDLE! SHE CAME BECAUSE SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN JEALOUS!"  I feel my body fall downward. "AHHHH" Then I'm back on the roof. Diana nowhere to be seen. "WHA?" I scream, my body comes to. I stand up. "No! DIANA!" I failed again! Why? 
  "THE BOMBS!" I run inside. And then...

Someone take it from here! What will happen?

regular_contributor

Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:09 pm

Iris's POV

I looked around and saw a girl about 11, and asked if she knew Diana or not, because, if so, she might be able to help me and my friends stop Diana and the terrorists from hackinfg into CyberTech and eliminating the U.S. as well as our allies.

"We might need to come up with a plan in order to stop Diana and the terrorists," Lucy said. "There is a chance that things could go south for us if we end up in a pretty bad situation. I nodded and looked at Lucy.

"That's why I was going to ask one of the new agents if they knew Diana, duh, Lucy." I replied back. Lucy looked at me and shrugged.

"She might not know who you're talking about, Tweedle-Dee," Lucy told me. I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"She might, Tweedle-Dumb," I shot back. Jazz looked at us and so did one of the new agents and, of course, I decided to ask the agent if she knew Diana or not.

"Excuse me, but, do you know Diana?" I asked. The agent looked at me and nodded.

"Yeah, I do," the agent said. "I'm Corky, by the way. And, yeah, I do. I don't like Diana. She did some pretty bad stuff to me." I looked at her, and then my friends.

"She seems pretty turstworthy," I said, then looked back at Corky. "She betrayed us. Diana, I mean." Corky nodded, and tried to find the bombs.

"I don't know where the bombs are," I told her. "But we might need to get some other people to help us find them, since there is a chance that this situation could get pretty bad."  Lucy and Justin nodded in agreement along with Jazz and Corky.

"Why'd you come?" Justin asked her. Corky looked at us and shrugged.

"This is my fight." said Corky. "Diana has done some pretty bad stuff to me." I looked at her and then my friends, and saw Diana return.

"Hey, guys, I think Diana betrayed us because she doesn't particularly like the U.S. and wants to rid of us as well as our allies." I said. Justin, Lucy., Corky and Jasmine all nod in agreement.

"I wouldn't be surprised," Lucy replied. "There could be a chance that you might be right." I nodded, and wondered if I was right.

new

Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:41 pm

Gwylan's POV

After talking to everyone. I decided to use my glasses to look her up. "Diana" (Don't know her last name) "Is (Don't know her age) from Russia?" I was shocked. She didn't sound Russian at all! "Does she seem Russian to you guys?" They shook their heads. 

"U.S. Allies" The glasses popped some up. "Philippines, Germany, France, Australia, Japan, Mexico, South Korean, Israel, the UK, and Canada."

"So," said Justin "What are are enemies?" I went back to my glasses. "U.S. Enemies. North Korea, Russia, Iran, China, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria."

"So, obviously we need to do something about those bombs." Then I couldn't see. I tried calling out but.. nothing. 

regular_contributor

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:17 pm

Lucy's POV

I looked around to find the bombs, but I had a sneaky suspicion that there was a chance that we might end up in a position where we might end up needing more help since I had a feeling that we might get in involved in a World War 3 situation, and I was so not in the mood for that to happen, so I should try to find the bombs before it's too late.

Corky looked at us and tried to help find the bombs too but so far, none of us had any luck. I hoped that Kris and Jazz had better luck, but, so far, Kris doesn't like partnering up with people, and Jazz does, so there's a chance that they might've been bickering while trying to find the bombs.

"Hey, Corky, can you see?" I asked. Corky shakes her head.

"No," she said. "I think there's gas." I looked at my friends and we all decided to get out of there along with Corky since she seems like a pretty cool girl and could help us stop Diana and the other terrorists as well as help us find the bombs though it might not be easy finding them, but we're going to try since I am so not in the mood for my country to be eliminated along with our allies.

regular_contributor

Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:51 pm

BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:02 pm

Iris's POV

I looked around and noticed that Diana was still getting away. I decided to use what I knew in order to prevent her from escaping, though there was a chance that things might not go as planned due to the fact that she could probably use what she knew in order to stop me from succeeding, and I might need a bit of help from Justin, Lucy and Jazz if I was going to stop Diana from getting away, as well as the help of Mariah and Kat, though there is a chance that I might need the help of Kristen, even though she doesn't like with working with partners on the field. 

I hope there's a good plan to stop Diana since I have a feeling that there's a chance that things might not go as planned due to the fact that she is pretty clever and could probably eliminate the U.S. along with our allies and I don't want that to happen so someone might have to come up with something decent in order to prevent that from happening.

"Hey, Lucy, any ideas on how to stop Diana from hacking into CyberTech?" I asked. Lucy shrugged and looked at me.

"No, I don't, Iris," Lucy said. "Maybe Jazz has some ideas that could help." I looked at Jazz and hoped that she did.

"We could hack into their firewall and see if that could help," Jazz replied. "What do you guys think?" Justin, Lucy, Corky and I look at her, and we all nodded.

"That could work," Justin said. "Though we might have to be careful in case alarms go off and we get caught." I nod in agreement.

"And I'm sure none of us want to get caught," I replied. "Right, Lucy?" Lucy looked at me and nodded.

"Right, Iris," said Lucy. "We don't want to get caught." Jazz nods and looks at us.

"We might need to come up with something that could prevent us from getting caught, like a distraction of some sort," Jazz replied. "It might be our best chance at hacking into CyberTech before Diana does." We all looked at Jazz and nodded in agreement, though there was a chance that a lot of crazy stuff could happen.

new

Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:52 pm

Jasmine is my name

regular_contributor

Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:59 pm

@ladybugsea: cool. Do your friends call you Jazz? My name's Carly, but my nicknames are bugs, boo, and bug-a-boo from my family and lil' (insert last name here). 

regular_contributor

Sun May 21, 2017 7:54 pm

BUMP!

[ 35 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team