General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 11 posts ] Average score:  
 JOIN the FRIEND Data Base!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
new

Fri May 13, 2016 12:29 am

Are you new here? Do you need some friends? Are you friendless? You're not alone in this big world. People feel your pain. I'm not talking about clicking on a button and not having an idea of thier background. I mean, shouldn't get to know the person? So, how can you? You can join the Friend Data Base. All you have to do is relpy now about:

• Favorite colorsmiley
  • Favorite hobbycheeky
  • Favorite foodcool
  • Favorite song ( include singer!)angel
  • Funny momentdevil
  • Jokelaugh
  • Ageblush
  • ​Fun factsyes

THOSE WHERE JUST IDEAS. You can write about  anything else , but do include at least 3 favorites. We need each other so,  please relpy and make some friends!    

From,

heartCelebratingCow heart  

Re: JOIN the FRIEND Data Base!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
new

Sat May 14, 2016 12:39 am

that is a good idea but how do u get in 

new

Tue May 17, 2016 2:09 am

Dear Other Stacks Users, 

My favorite color is teal. But not a light teal, I like poppy colors, because they are bright. My favorite hobby is reading, writing and watching You Tube. Although I also enjoy tree-climbing, and swimming, and running. My favorite food is a recipe for chicken and dumplings, perfected by my great-grandmother, but unfortunatly she passed away. My favorite singer..... I can't decide between Taylor swift and Meghan Trainor. But my favorite song is "Sorry", by Justin Bieber. I don't like him I like his music. Are we clear? Good, I'm glad. My favorite funny moment was today at school. It was lunch. I was coming back from getting my mac and cheese from the micro-wave, and from the micro-wave I could see Maddison and Dalton being pushed together,a result from them both dating and sitting next to each other. When i was abou 2 yards away from the table the pushing stopped and it got really quiet. Then i said "So, what'd I miss!" The whole table was laughing. I am 11. That also counts as my joke. Banging your head against awll burns 150 calories an hour. XD.  THANK YOPU CELEBRATINGCOW YOU ROCK. 

You're friend,

Pinkpanther1828

new

Tue May 17, 2016 12:40 pm

My favorite color is black, white, red, blue, pink. smiley

My favorite hobby is creating loom bracelets, creating things out of materials from around my house, and reading. laugh

My favorite food is taco's, pop tarts, and chocolate chip cookies. wink

My favorite song is I have too many! I can't choose! indecision

A funny moment is when I farted really loud at my testing site. surprise

Q: Who says sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me? A guy who has never been hit with a dictionary. cheeky

I am 12 and 1/2 years old. yes

Fun Facts: I am weird, I have 3 brothers and 1 little sister. heart

P.S. Will you please be my friend? cool

new

Wed May 25, 2016 3:45 pm

I'm new here and friendless, but I can't have any friends here because My Dad prohibits me to friend someone He or my Mom don't know. I can tell you things about me, though.

Favorite color(s): Red, when red is not available, green, when both aren't available, something close to red.smiley

Favorite hobby(s): Daydreaming, Playing the guitaur, Playing Poptropica (I wish I could play Minecraft, but we don't have it anymore), Writing books, Reading books, Drawing, and drawing DRAGONS!!! Some days, I straight up just lay down on my bed and do nothing.cheeky

Favorite food: Something small and with variety, like fruit snacks and jelly beans.cool

Favorite song(s): I like electro, glich hop, and more, and artists like Deadmau5, Pegboard Nerds, Nitro Fun, Noisestorm, and this artist that starts wth I that I can't name.angel

Funny Moment: Making remarks at the table like, "Ask and ye shall recieve. Knock and it shall be opened unto you. But if you knock while I'm taking a nap, it will be opened with much violence and an angry face staring back at you."devil

Joke: I will not do a word pun because those aren't funny anymore. Q: How was copperwire invented? A: Because a butcher and a baker were fighting over a penny!laugh

Fun Facts: I LOVE Legos too. I think of them as plastic gold nuggets.yes

So that's me. I also listen to Lindsey Stirling and Owl City at times.

Hope you like what I said!

please help
new

Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:26 pm

how do you write stuff on here

please help!

pigcapital23

new

Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:26 am

This is a really good idea but just to be safe im not gonna say anything about my self but im just gonna say one thing, I'M AWESOME!!!!!cool

Stay cool!!!

new

Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:35 pm

I'm new here and friendless, but I can't have any friends here because My Dad prohibits me to friend someone He or my Mom don't know. I can tell you things about me, though.

Favorite color(s): Red, when red is not available, green, when both aren't available, something close to red.smiley

Favorite hobby(s): Daydreaming, Playing the guitaur, Playing Poptropica (I wish I could play Minecraft, but we don't have it anymore), Writing books, Reading books, Drawing, and drawing DRAGONS!!! Some days, I straight up just lay down on my bed and do nothing.cheeky

Favorite food: Something small and with variety, like fruit snacks and jelly beans.cool

Favorite song(s): I like electro, glich hop, and more, and artists like Deadmau5, Pegboard Nerds, Nitro Fun, Noisestorm, and this artist that starts wth I that I can't name.angel

Funny Moment: Making remarks at the table like, "Ask and ye shall recieve. Knock and it shall be opened unto you. But if you knock while I'm taking a nap, it will be opened with much violence and an angry face staring back at you."devil

Joke: I will not do a word pun because those aren't funny anymore. Q: How was copperwire invented? A: Because a butcher and a baker were fighting over a penny!laugh

Fun Facts: I LOVE Legos too. I think of them as plastic gold nuggets.yes

So that's me. I also listen to Lindsey Stirling and Owl City at times.

Hope you like what I said!

new

Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:28 pm

Hi everyone! Thank you for replying! I hope you made friends and learned more about this website. And if you didn't reply yet, start now! I mean people are still reading this Data Base!

Love,

CelebratingCow87 

new

Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:47 pm

i have no friends can u help me find some

new

Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:56 pm

hi what is your name

[ 11 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team