Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 10 posts ] Average score:  
 Join the save the rainforset club to help save it!
visitor

Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:41 pm
Hi i think we should make a patition that says our screen names on it to stop destoying trees in the rainforest! and send it to someone who can give it to people who works for the people that order them to cut trees down so they stop cutting them down ! please join the save the rain forest club!
 elise can you link own screen names on one page and try to find someone to send it to? please?:smileyhappy:   
 ps everyone maybe we can raise money to send to serpate rain forest charities try to find one close to you!

Re: Join the save the rainforset club to help save it!

Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:21 am

_booklover777_ wrote:
Hi i think we should make a patition that says our screen names on it to stop destoying trees in the rainforest! and send it to someone who can give it to people who works for the people that order them to cut trees down so they stop cutting them down ! please join the save the rain forest club!
 elise can you link own screen names on one page and try to find someone to send it to? please?:smileyhappy:   
 ps everyone maybe we can raise money to send to serpate rain forest charities try to find one close to you!

Hi booklover777,

This is a really great idea, but I'm not sure I know who to send the petition to.  I will look into this. 

In the meantime, please check out Scholastic's site for The Down-to-Earth Guide to Global Warming.  There is information there about how to contact the mayor of your town and send a letter about global warming.  If all of you did this, I think it would make a big difference!

Under my welcome message on this message board is a link to the site.

Elise
Message Board Moderator

regular_contributor

Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:11 am
I'm in! I'll surely dig out something from my locality! Gr8 idea!

frequent_contributor

Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:25 am
:smileywink:

contributor

Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:03 pm
I'll join. Anything to help our Envoriment!!!

Help our Earth!!!
~cutie01~

frequent_vsitor

Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:00 pm
I'm in!!!

-hermione16

visitor

Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:11 pm
thank you!

frequent_contributor

Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:02 pm
I'll see if I can get enough people interested in starting a fundraiser in my town!
- -kreacher ???

[ 10 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team