Goosebumps by R. L. Stine

Announcements

We have closed this board. But you can still connect with other Goosebumps fans! Go to the Goosebumps thread on the STACKS Buzz Board!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 Just an update on my life for you all
contributor

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:30 pm
Hello, I am demon 666 for all the noobs out there. Where to start, the girl that I fell in love with didn't feel the same way about me which is a bummer but oh well I got a girlfriend now and she replaced my feelings for the other girl. And Nirvanaa, Linkin Park's new album was awesome. Sure it sounds different but it's still awesome, I happen to love some songs off of it. And Nirvanaa, Breaking Benjamin is coming out with a greatest hits album in august, you might wanna check that out. And if you ever met me in real life Nirvanaa or if we ever talked one on one you would see that I've matured mentally far beyond my age group. You were giving me some tips on how to impress a girl and you said be mature, which I am. I've been told by many people that I'm more mature than most people my age. Anyways, I'm listening to Richy Nix, he's an amazing artist. He's labeled as rap metal. My Favorite song by him is In My Head, I can relate to it a lot. That song always makes me smile when I'm sad or angry or going through some problems. And it even got me to stop tearing myself down and to stop hating myself and to actually try to fix my problems. In just a few years I've became a completely different person and am still changing. Some things I like to do are talk about religion and some stuff that go on in the world, play guitar, bass guitar, and piano, study the supernatural, and draw. Oh, and I like to do parkour and free running, look it up to see what I'm talking about if you don't know what parkour or free running is. On the first day of high school I'm gonna show up with liberty spikes. Anyways, I think I spent too long on this message so I'm just gonna send it now. I'm probably gonna update you guys again on what's going on in a few months or maybe a year.

Message Edited by _Stacks_Admin_ on 08-01-2011 10:39 AM

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team