Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 kindergarden, 1st ,2nd grade journals
contributor

Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:11 pm
bonjour! Im sure all of you know that french for hello!

I just wanted to post entries of my kindergarden, 1st grade, 2nd grade journal.

kindergarden-

I see a fish in my backyard. I put it in water. It was happy. And I was happy.

1st grade - hier j'ai vu un ours  parce que hier je suis aller au zoo avec ma famille. c'etait tres amusant. Et on a manger beaucoup de creme glacee. yum yum

2nd grade -  Il etait une fois il y avait un famille de chiens. la mere s'appelle Lili et  elle avait un petit chiot qui s'appelle cocoa. Un jour cocoa a grandi et elle finalment peut chercher du nourriture tout seul et elle etait heureux. Au matin cocoa a quitter le maison. Elle march et marche mais iln'y a pas de nourriture soudain!!! Elle a vu Une grand boite tout remplie de creme glacee!!! cocoa a courir la plus vite possible dans le boite et a commencer a manger. Un homme a fermer la boite. Et la boite va au l 'Afrique.

some of the mistakes are from my journals.
And as you can see Grade 1 and 2 journals are french ,because I study french. my school is a french school. I started having english classes from the 5th grade. Thats why my english is not fantastic like yours. by the way right now im in the 5th grade.

*Wink, wink* can you keep a secret?

Emily

Re: kindergarden, 1st ,2nd grade journals
frequent_contributor

Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:21 pm
So.....are you French? Do you live in France? Or is it just a school where you learn French?

I don't speak French.....

e
                         v   r
Somewhere o       the
rainbow (skies are blue)

Kira

contributor

Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:10 pm
Interesting... but just letting you know, this board is for the Novels. Maybe post this on Write it general discusion post work in peer review? Also, I don't know French so I can't say anything.

visitor

Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:42 am

BONJOUR! Comment ca va? That means Hello! How are you? I know french and that's way better than what I did in Kindergarten. Well, I'm way better now, I've been studying french since Kindergarten. I'm in 6th grade now, had A LOT of practice...

LIFE IS NOT MESURED BY THE NUMBERS OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATHS AWAY...

IF YOU WANT PEACE, WORK FOR JUSTICE!

With all due respect,

ArtemisHunting4

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team