General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 Legends of Trendore: Dawn of Darkness, Part I
new

Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:47 pm
I am currently writing a story, and it goes something like this: There once was a land by the name of Norn, which was tucked into the folds of Trendore, the World. The capital city of this land, Uraam, was built in the very heart of the place. In Trendore, many strange creatures inhabit the place; some Mortals, others Immortal. The Mortals include Humans, Beasts and Gnomes. The Immortals are exceedingly rare, and most live in distant lands...but not the Hermits. Hermits are wise old men who live in forests, caves, and mountains, far away from Humans, but a certain Hermit by the name of Aaron lived very, very close to Uraam, in a thick, misty forest called the Dark Woods. That's the end of Part I of my story. Please tell me what you think! If you like it, I'll have Part II longer. If not, I'll stop posting.

Re: Legends of Trendore: Dawn of Darkness, Part I
new

Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:09 pm
Ok, that story IS dumb. I have already started a new one. :P

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team