Stack Back

Announcements

Hello, all! I’m your moderator, Jennifer, and I’m super-excited to welcome you to the Stack Back Board! You can use this board to post feedback about The Stacks. Before you get started there are some rules you should know about.

When you post a message please DO NOT:

1) Use your last name, or anyone else’s

2) Tell anyone what city you live in

3) Mention the day or year you were born

4) Be mean or rude

5) Post your email address or links to other websites

6) Send attachments or pictures

7) Provide your user name(s) for other accounts such as instant messenger or non-Scholastic message boards

Thanks! These rules keep our message board safe and friendly for everyone. Now it’s to time to share your opinions!
   [ 11 posts ] Average score:  
 Let's Get to Know Each Other! (Q&A!) [Daily Thread 3/24/14]
new

Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:52 pm
Hey guys! :D

Om nom nom... (Yes, I'm eating cheese puffs, how'd you guess? :lol:) Check out the Q&A below and answer all (or some,) of the questions!

Q: What's your favorite snack?
A:

Q: How long have you been on the STACKS?
A:

Q: What are your hobbies?
A:

Q: Have you been to a different country (or countries,) that you live in now? Which ones?
A:

Q: What are your favorite books?
A:

Q: What are your favorite movies?
A:

Q: What's your favorite funny TV ad?
A:

Q: Have you ever tried to act like your favorite character from your favorite book/movie? (E.g. you copied their hair and makeup or stole their catch phrase?)
A:

That's it for today! Ta-ta!
~forestwolf9

F o r e s t w o l f

Re: Let's Get to Know Each Other! (Q&A!) [Daily Thread 3/24/
new

Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:36 pm
great lets talk on here sometime or soon

Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:09 pm
Hi adventureblue500, :D

I see that you’re new to the Stack Back Board. Welcome! It’s great to have you with us!

As a new user, please read the rules in the announcements section at the top of the Stack Back Board.

Have fun talking about THE STACKS and making new friends! :)

-Moderator Jennifer

contributor

Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:33 pm
Hello everyone! :D
Favorite snack: Hm... Raspberries.
How long I've been on the STACKS: About 4 years, but I've only been going on regularly for maybe 3.
Hobbies: I love creative writing, reading, and singing.
Foreign countries I've been to: Canada, Israel, England, and France.
Favorite books: I have so many! I really love Harry Potter and To Kill a Mockingbird, though.
Favorite movies: Alice in Wonderland (2010)
Favorite funny TV ad: Good question! Hm, this isn't really funny but I love the Google commercial with Ingrid Michaelson's "Sort Of" in the background. :D
Have I ever tried to act like my favorite character from my favorite book/movie: Not that I can remember.
(By the way, I love your signature)
Foreverelephant

I am a lady from Mars
and I can unscrew the stars.
I can be anything that I see.
•♡♡•
--Ingrid Michaelson, Lady in Spain

new

Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:30 pm
@adventureblue500- Sure that would be great!

Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:57 pm
Q: What's your favorite snack? A: CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! Q: How long have you been on the STACKS? A: idk Q: What are your hobbies? A: definitely reading! Q: Have you been to a different country (or countries,) that you live in now? Which ones? A: that's kind of personal Q: What are your favorite books? A: DIVERGENT BY VERONICA ROTH Q: What are your favorite movies? A: DIVERGENT Q: What's your favorite funny TV ad? A: I have no idea...I read so much that I don't watch tv Q: Have you ever tried to act like your favorite character from your favorite book/movie? (E.g. you copied their hair and makeup or stole their catch phrase?) A: Tris from divergent (for Teens)

new

Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:50 pm

A: Umm Chips

A: 2 years I think

A: Shopping

Q: Have you been to a different country (or countries,) that you live in now? Which ones?

A: Nope, just in the U.S

A: The Harry Potter series

A: Harry Potter and FROZEN

A: Well Ireally dont like ads

Q: Have you ever tried to act like your favorite character from your favorite book/movie? (E.g. you copied their hair and makeup or stole their catch phrase?)

A: Hermione Granger, Elsa, and Anna.

regular_contributor

Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:55 am
Heeey~

A: Grapes and little chocolate bars/cookies/sweets in general. And bananas too, of course :D

A: I joined February 2010, so that would be my 4th year here. :) (wow I'm getting old)

A: I really love to draw. Also writing, swimming (in the summer only, sadly), the piano, wasting time around house doing stupid things and reading :mrgeen:

A: Well I've never moved to a different country (is that what you're saying?) but I've been to Bulgaria and Turkey for short trips :P

A: the Harry Potter series, To Kill A Mockingbird and many more too

A: Hello good question! I really like Disney like Brother Bear, Treasure Planet and The Hunchback of Norte Dame, oh and Pixar too of course, and Hugo is MAGICAL and also How to Train Your Dragon :D

A: Ah sadly I don't watch any tv at all

A: All my life ok?

:D

new

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:43 pm
Q: What's your favorite snack? A:Cheetos
Q: How long have you been on the STACKS? A:3 Years
Q: What are your hobbies? A:Reading and Playing Video Games
Q: Have you been to a different country (or countries,) that you live in now? Which ones? A:I've been to Mexico, the Bahamas, Jamaica, Belize, and a whole bunch of others in the Caribbean. Q: What are your favorite books? A: Odd Thomas (Adult/High School), Harry Potter Series, and Croak (12 and up)
Q: What are your favorite movies? A: Bleach: Memories of Nobody (rated PG), Princess Mononoke (rated PG-13), Spirited Away (rated PG), Tales of Earthsea (rated PG-13), and The Phantom of the Opera (rated PG-13)
Q: What's your favorite funny TV ad? A: The Doritos Super Bowl ads
Q: Have you ever tried to act like your favorite character from your favorite book/movie? (E.g. you copied their hair and makeup or stole their catch phrase?) A: Never really tried that

AmethystChimaera57

The best part about me is I am not you, I'm me.
- Eminem

If we make it back to the real world, I will find you again. And I will fall in love with you again.
- Asuna

Is it weapons that are the cause of all this fighting or does the real cause lie within the human heart?
- Lacus Clyne

new

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:02 pm
This is gonna be a lot of typing (I'm lazy sometimes):

A: Uhhhhh (tough)... carrot sticks.

A: About half a year, now that I think about it. I've learned so much, though.

Q:What are your hobbies?
A: Reading, writing anything that has to do with chick lit, fantasy, or flaws, studying HTML (I personally think it's really fun!!!!!!!!!!), swimming (I'm a great doggy-paddler), attempting to draw manga, and running.

A: Well, I've never moved to a different country, but I went to Costa Rica once (I don't live there, though).

A: You are SERIOUSLY asking me this? This question is the hardest question of all!! I really cannot answer that. It's too hard. Although, I love The Unwanteds, Princess Academy, and, The Candymakers (I made myself answer that...).

A: Hmmmm (lemme think). I don't really watch movies that much but I would say Despicable Me 2 and Muppets: Most Wanted.

A: Well, not really.

Breezebrain39

Who can now make a siggy in greek, thanks to hippolyte!

new

Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:10 pm
A: Popcorn.. But I have braces so :(

A:A: For this account only since the 18.. I've made other accounts but never followed through

A: Drawing, writing, reading, singing, songwriting, watching/quoting/doing everything Disney

Q: Have you been to a different country (or countries,) than you live in now? Which ones?
A: Only Canada... But I've been to almost all of the states :)

A: John Green stuff and Ellen Hopkins

A: Frozen!! and jsut anything Disney :)

A: Probably the Progressive commercials

A: Often I do something called Disney-Bounding which is where you dress like modernized Disney characters

[ 11 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team