Favorite Characters

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 18 posts ] Average score:  
 Let us respect those who died. We miss you. Thread
new

Fri May 24, 2013 6:45 pm
This is a small gathering to honor all deceased HP characters. We shall admire their accomplishents and honor their valiance. First, Dobby the House Elf. Dobby, you saved many lives. If it had not been for you, Harry would have died, and Voldemort would never have been defeated. You died a free elf. Next, Fred Weasley. You died an honorable death, one that shall be honored many ages to come. We admire your humor, and that you could make the best out of any situation. Third, Sirius Black. You were honorable and valiant. You were brave and an amazing fighter. Your death was one of deepest sorrow. May you have peace forever more. After that, we honor Nimphadora Tonks and Remus Lupin. You were brave and died together fighting. May your souls be at peace in heaven, knowing your only son, Teddy Lupin, is in good hands with Harry Potter. I will continue this later in the comments. You may add anything you want to their honors.

Re: Let us respect those who died. We miss you. Thread
contributor

Mon May 27, 2013 3:03 pm
This is a great idea! You should do more of these.
"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." -Albus Dumbledore
Foreverelephant

"You're mad. Bonkers.
Off your head.
But I'll tell you a secret:
All the best people are."
--Charles Kingsleigh
Alice in Wonderland movie (2010)✿❧

new

Tue May 28, 2013 3:29 pm
really! i love the way u honored them.i give my full support

new

Tue May 28, 2013 3:29 pm
really! i love the way u honored them.i give my full support

new

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:31 pm
I love that idea! But what about Cedric? He had the most unfair death of them all.. Dobby, Sirius, Lupin, and Tonks all had it in for them. They were in battle or war, and knew there was a chance they would die. Bur Cedric.. he didn't know. He was feeling happy he had won this game, glad that he and Harry were in it together, excited about what was to come.. instead, he was transported to Voldemort. Happiness and excitement turned to fear and despair. Instead of out of the maze, and being greeted by his friends and family, all happily cheering for him, glad he won. He found himself in a dark graveyard. Face-to-face with Voldemort. Facing death. He tried to help Harry, but he failed. He died, before he could blink. He didn't stand a chance. To fight or to live. The abrupt move from gladness to terror probably shocked him, and as we know a lot of people don't hold up easily in front of Voldemort. It hurt when he died. It really did. A lot of people overlook him because he was so minor, but, though I am A SLYTHERIN AND PROUD! Even though I am Zoe Lestrange, Bellatrix's daughter, my heart softens toward Cedric. I ask of you all to remember him, for his sake. :')

new

Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:10 pm
You said that twice, breakingdusk24. The reason I'm finishing this in the comments is because my mom told me to get off the computer and I wasn't finished. But now I shall continue! Now I shall honor the villains! Yes, I know they don't deserve respect, but I have to honor everyone. First, Bellatrix Lestrange. Um... well... you were extremely...uh... loyal to Voldemort, which isn't exactly a good thing, but it's a start. And...uh... you were insane, but that's not a bad thing, considering insane people are awesome... and, uh... this is getting awkward, so I'm gonna leave that there. Fenrir Greyback next. You weren't exactly a bad dude, you just had a crazy uncontrollable were-wolf urge to eat people. Man, it is so much harder to honor villains than good people! Well, I still have to do Voldemort, so here goes: Voldy, you were insane, but that's okay. You were a really bad dude, but everyone makes mistakes, right? Right. You just happened to make seven mistakes in the form of Horcruxes, which turned you into a really bad dude. I finish this (awkwardly) with: You should have gotten a nose job when you had the chance, dude. You really should have.

new

Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:52 am
OMG!!! OMG!!! FREAKIN' OUT!!! I can't believe I honored the villains before Cedric!!! I FEEL SO AWFUL!!! CEDRIC!!! WAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!! Okay... I SHALL NOW GIVE CEDRIC THE BEST HONOR OF THEM ALL!!!
Cedric. You were so so so so so so awesome. You were awesomely Hufflepuff. You were loyal and a kind friend. And OMG I am so sorry I honored the villains before I honored you, it was an honest mistake. You should know Harry took your body back. Don't worry, Ced. The Dark Lord has been defeated! (Why did I call him the Dark Lord? His name is The-Guy-Who-Let-The-Boy-Live! :D)

new

Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:26 am

I promise u I luved Sirius like Harry did. I CRIED when he died. R.I.P Everyone. So gloomy. "You don't know what it's like, to be listening to this list, hoping you won't hear someone you know. But you don't know what it's like."

-Ron Weasley, 

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

new

Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:52 am

Everyone who died i seemed to have a personal connection to. i built like a little Harry Potter family. Dumbledore was my grandfather. Sirius was my favorite person, he was like a father in my time of Harry Potter devestation. Lupin was my godfather. tonks... tonks was like a very close cousin. cedric was like the brother of my Hufflepuff heart. and i can't even say anything about my closest friend, Dobby. i loved his big green eyes and his little rock on his heels from the start. Curse you, Bellatrix. you got what you deserved.

so yeah, but long live the living!

<3, 

House Elf

new

Wed May 04, 2016 11:44 pm

I cired through almost all of the deaths.....except for the bad guys.

when Dobby, Cerdric, Sirius, and the other good guys died....

me: *cires* WHY?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!!!?!?!??

when Bellatrix, Voldemort, and the other Death Eathers died....

me: haha! LONG LIVE HOGWARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cheers* Voldemort was defeated!!!!!!!

new

Wed May 04, 2016 11:47 pm

I read a post on here.....SOMEONE SAYS THAT THEY'RE BELLATRIX'S DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!! 

me: *wonders if she should feel weird about it or not*

new

Sat May 14, 2016 11:37 pm

Great idea. I would pay my respects to Dobby most of all. I loved him so much, he could be very funny at times.

new

Fri May 20, 2016 3:16 pm

Oh my goodness I was so sad when all the good guys died, but the three most sad ones that made me bawl were Fred (*she sniffs), Hedwig(*she bites her lips), and Dobby(*is that a tear I see?)But I loved Fred, Hedwig, Dobby, Sirius, and basically everyone that died.  Tell me if this is bad but a sort of miss Bellatrix!  Did you know the only charecter that Rowling regrets killing is an ice cream shop worker dude! Like seriously! I would've dropped out of the series because I'd be crying to much if she killed Ron though! Now let us have a moment of silence and remember the dead in Harry Potter(other than Voldemort:>)cheeky

new

Fri May 27, 2016 8:28 pm

I just have to say, we miss you Siriuscryingand I HATE Bellatrix Lestrange for murdering you.angry

How can they be related?!??!? I see why Harry hates Draco, Bellatrix is his aunt

new

Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:09 pm

um....Harry hated Draco before he even knew who Bellatrix was.....

new

Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:23 am

If Sirius is Bellatrix's cousin, than why did she kill him?! Ever sense I found out they were cousins, it started to make less sense than it did.

new

Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:03 pm

The Malfoy/Black/Lestrange with an exception of the Tonks family is very messed up.

Bellatrix killed Sirius even though they're cousins. She also killed Tonks, and Tonks is her niece.

The Blcak family are very strict pure-bloods, so when Andromeda married a muggle-born(Edward Tonks), they disowned her and her named was burned off of the Black family tapestry.

I don't know how Narcissa felt in this situation, but Bellatrix never exactly liked Tonks, which lead to her trying(and sadly suceeding broken heart) to kill Tonks. (this is why I always make fun of Bellatrix. she kills all of my favorites, like Sirius, Tonks, and Dobby.)

Draco was threatened that if he didn't become a Death Eater, him and his family would die, so he joined. His family includes Narcissa, Lucius, Tonks, Sirius, Bellatrix, Rudolphus, Andromeda, and any other people in the Malfoy/Black/Lestrange/Tonks family. Something I realized: Draco was threatened to be killed along with his family if he didn't become a Death Eater. Bellatrix Lestrange is his aunt, which makes her a part of his family. But I don't think Voldemort would ever kill her, due to the fact she's his most loyal servant. So if Draco didn't become a Death Eater, I don't think Bellatrix's life would've been in danger, I think it just would've been his mom, dad, and a few cousins, like Tonks, Andromeda, and Sirius.

This is why the Malfoy/Black/Lestrange with and exception of the Tonks family is very messed up. (sorry about this random rant.)

new

Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:45 pm

R.I.P Fred, you had an unfair death and are my favorite character. crying

BlackCat7953 out.

[ 18 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team