Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 Lillyana Story: part 4!!!
frequent_vsitor

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Lillyana Story: Part 4!!!
     I woke up tired. It was Saturday. I had read for hours. Luckily I could sleep in. It got later and I started to worrry that Ben would never show up. Then I heard my mothers voice.
"Honey...um...there's a BOY here to see you!" It was then that I realized that I hadn't told her about Ben. I raced down stairs.
"Oh, mom..." Ben was staring at me. I looked down then turned to my mother. "This is Ben. He's in my class. We're doing a book report for extra credit." I said. My mother gave me a look.
"Well, I'm going out to the store. You kids can use the living room table." She left. I went over to the table. My book was already on it from earlier.
"Well, let's get started!"

Re: Lillyana Story: part 4!!!
new

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:38 am
I've read parts 2 and 3 as well, and I'm liking this story. I don't know if it's supposed to be funny, but it is. In the end it could use expansion, make it a little slower, but it's going really well, and I'm glad your keeping it going.

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team