Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 7 posts ] Average score:  
 Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf (the REAL Story)
new

Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:01 pm

Little Red Riding Hood walked down the path. Her mother (Not-as-Little Red Riding Hood) had instructed her to deliver a box
of candles to her grandmother's house. During her travels, Little Red thought she kept on seeing an abnormal figure flying
above her. It looked furry and made very little noise at all. "Huh, the city's airport must have began flying planes over
the woods now," she thought.

When her grandmother's house was within 50 steps, a wolf fell out of the sky and crashed through the roof! Little Red
remembered what her grandmother had always instructed her:

"If a wolf falls out of the sky and crashes through the roof of my house, wait for 5 minutes, as the zebras are disturbed
by the sound of breaking wood."

Grandma's sayings had always had a tendency to be both crazy and specific. Yet, for some reason, Little Red paid no mind to
how ridiculous her grandma's instructions were, and stayed put for the next 5 minutes. As the time passed, Little Red heard
screaming noises coming from inside the house. "Grandma must be sleeping," she mused, "because she's snoring really loud."

Then, the time came to venture inside of grandmother's house.

She walked inside and found a wolflike granny sleeping inside of the bed!
"Oh, hello dearie!", her 'grandmother' said.
"Boy, your snoring sounded funny!", Little Red exclaimed.
"I've just, um, been snoring oddly since, um, the last 20.57 minutes, dear..."
"OH NO! I GOTTA BRING YOU TO THE FOREST'S SLEEP DISORDER CENTER!!!"

And off they went.

When the twosome arrived, the doctor quickly came to the conclusion that Little Red's 'grandmother' had eaten another
grandmother!!

"Granny!! YOU ATE ANOTHER GRANNY!!!"

The End (for now...)

Re: Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf (the REAL Story)
new

Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:56 pm

wow, so funny!... why didnt the doctor notice that red's "grandma" was a Wolf?????

new

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:05 pm

OMg so fonny heelarus

cool

new

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:07 pm

oh wow that made me laugh

new

Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:47 pm

OMG!!  I heard diffrent Little Red Riding Hood stories before but nothing like that but it's cool smiley

new

Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:47 pm
Little Red Riding Hood Sequal Little Red Riding Hood asked her granny,"Who's granny did you eat?" "Well, um, I ate a chicken's granny," said her granny. When the two came back to Little Red Riding Hood's granny's house, she gave her granny the box of candles. But instead, a chicken came flying out of the box. "Hey, give me back my granny!" it shouted. "What happened to the candles?" Little Red Riding Hood asked. "Well, there aren't any candles in the box," said the chicken. "It's only me in there. Also, you ate my granny! That's what you said! " The wolf granny quickly said"I-I'll buy you another chicken." She quickly went to the supermarket and bought a chicken for that chicken. The chicken yelled and screamed at her. "I want my granny, not a dead chicken!" it kept on saying. Little Red Riding Hood just stood by, watching.

new

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:16 am

While I read that I was laughing histaricoly, my dad asked me what is it I respond by bursting into tears.

[ 7 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team