General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  
 Logging in minutes???
new

Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:58 pm

Guys Im totally confused how do you log in minutes?

Re: Logging in minutes???
new

Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:03 am

I dunno. I saw some other post that tells you.

-Dragoncrown485

new

Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:56 pm

If u go to log out click the botton log out and then go back to web site. then scrol down and under student u log in.  once u are logged in scrol down then log your mins.cool

new

Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:21 am

i think so

new

Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Does anyone know how to log time for previous weeks. My babysitter has been keeping a paper log for the summer.

new

Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Well, I have no way to log minutes. This is because I have to go to a daycamp for the whole entire day for the whole entire Summer (except for weekends), and they only allow you to go on the internet 15 minutes a day. So I have to guess. I've been asking my parents for a stopwatch, but no avail. BOO. (Not the mandarin chinese boo, which means not, but the kind when you aren't having the best time.)

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team