Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 Looking
new

Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:08 pm

Dirty blonde hair. Stormy Gray eyes. Cubs baseball cap. Black Nike T-Shirt. Denim- Wash jeans. Orlando Jorge Priceton. He sits next to me in science. I love him instantly. From the moment he walked in the door. Not that he would ever notice me. Bushy brown hair, green eyes. Weird 80's style. Nope. Not a chance...

It's the end of first quarter. I've given up. And then something happened. The book report happened. My heart pounded and I sent a hopeful glance at Amelia, my best friend. Who nodded and crossed her fingers. "Rachel and Veronica, Sasha and Vermont, Kasey and Jen, Orlando and Danielle-" I didn't hear the rest. I turned my head slowly to the left and saw Orlando looking at me, as if noticing me for the first time. But, this time- his eyes weren't stormy, something was different in thoes deepset eyes of his. What was it? I met his gaze. He blushed (what!?) and turned away. "Finn and Sillia, David and Roscoe, Sharon and Mindy, and Gracie and Flint." I didn't do anything. I stared at my desk. RIIIIING! The bell rang. Time to go. I still sat there. Dumbstruck? I felt Orlando standing over me. I looked up at him, and he extended his free hand to help me up. "You coming?"

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team