Stack Back

Announcements

Hello, all! I’m your moderator, Jennifer, and I’m super-excited to welcome you to the Stack Back Board! You can use this board to post feedback about The Stacks. Before you get started there are some rules you should know about.

When you post a message please DO NOT:

1) Use your last name, or anyone else’s

2) Tell anyone what city you live in

3) Mention the day or year you were born

4) Be mean or rude

5) Post your email address or links to other websites

6) Send attachments or pictures

7) Provide your user name(s) for other accounts such as instant messenger or non-Scholastic message boards

Thanks! These rules keep our message board safe and friendly for everyone. Now it’s to time to share your opinions!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 Looking up books
new

Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:12 pm

I like looking up books for the genres and lexile levels but I'm not sure how to do that with the new layout and format. I liked having an easy search option for books. Is there a way to make that more accessible?

Re: Looking up books

Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:24 pm

Welcome to the Stack Back Board, musicbook79! smiley

Thanks for your question!

Did you try using Search on the new kids website? If so, were the results different--or organized differently--from the ones you liked on the old site? Can you give me an example of the sort of word or phrase you used to search and the results you used to get (but no longer do)? Thanks!yes

Once I have more details about what you used to like, but are no longer seeing, I would be happy to pass on your feedback to my manager. She might be able to consult with the site developers for more information, although I can't promise that. It's possible that that aspect of the site is still undergoing some development. Just an FYI, adults can still use Scholastic's Parent and Teacher sites to search for books.

In the meantime, thanks for your patience. I hope you enjoy using and talking about Scholastic's new kids' website!

-Moderator Jennifer 

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team