General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 Love
new

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:27 pm
Everybody should know what love is.Love is like poetry you can speak it and make it happen.Everybody loves a person in the world.You hate everybody in the world you would never know what love is and what you love about a person.You should love everybody in the world.don't take it as a threat but this is something spiritual and that in the Bible your supposed to love everybody even if their your enemy love and care for them just as they would do for you.

Re: Love
new

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:55 pm
okay but also just making a point god has an enimey too it's satin.and not all love is the same so your love is probably differint than other love like mine is where you cant stop thinking about them and your heart skips a beat if you even just say hello! ps.EVERY BODY GIVE CARMELDOG YOUR FEEDBACK ABOUT LOVE

new

Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:50 pm
that is definietly trun my aunt just got married and the first thing i asked her was did she love him and she said "yes because he loves poetry and he loves to go and do adventures things just not to adventurest

new

Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:41 pm
It am LIKE crazy about romance i love reading books about romance and i also know what love is it's ever listing its kind its never ending its patient's kindness loveness and most of all it comes from the heart so be friend's with (readbook21)so TTYL..And I am not a weirdo its just i have all the questions to your question's.just kitting well most of them.byyyy

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team