Fan Fiction

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 Luna's Promise
new

Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:12 am

A girl with long blonde hair runs through the crowd. Most of her peers think her odd - some even call her Loony Lovegood - but she doesn't care. She scans the crowd for a boy's face. Is he still alive? Please. Let him be alive. She is frantic. Wizards are dueling all around, but she is oblivious to the danger. She only wants to find the boy. She spots him and runs into his arms. Thank god. He's alive. The relief is evident on her face. "Neville....I thought.....I thought...." "I know." They duck a jet of red light. "Luna. There isn't time." He says softly. "I know." A teardrop rolls off her cheek onto the ground. "Luna I need you to promise something. Please." She looks into his eyes. "Please -" His voice breaks. "No matter what happens, promise me you'll stay safe. Promise me." She leans into her friend's embrace. He had always accepted her for who she was. He was her best friend. "I promise Neville." She kissed him softly on the cheek. She broke the embrace. "Together." She whispers. "Always."

Re: Luna's Promise
new

Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:45 pm

cryingyes

new

Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:04 am

I heart your post, so good.yes

new

Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:35 am

So good! I love a good Luna/Neville romance! 

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team