General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 Making continuous story. Everyone contribute!
new

Tue May 24, 2016 11:50 pm

I have posted a story here. Reply to this with a continuous edition of this story, and others can reply to that reply, etc. I hope we end up with an exciting story!

I walked to the window and opened it. I had been studying for the past hour, and she greatfully breathed in the crisp evening air. I walked to her bed to take a nap, but I stopped when I laid eyes on her nightstand.

A sky blue orb was on my dresser. I picked it up, curious. As soon as my finger touched it, it morphed into a bracelet and tightened around my wrist. What was happening? As soon as it tightened fully around my wrist, a voice echoed in my head.

"Maria, choose your next destination." Then, the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4 seemed to appear in my mind. I pondered it for a moment, then I seemed to approve the number 4.

As soon as that happened, I felt myself being lifted off the ground. Then I felt wind rushing past me as I saw blue rush past me.

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team