Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 Me,Sarah

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:48 am
I'm always called Sarah,and I long to be called a nickname.Sar Sar would be nice.I'm 12 now,and I feel it's too late.I know names like...Mei don't have nicknames...Miss Mei or Me! Seems like everybody has a nickname! I've never had one.I'm missing out on something...thats my opinion,but you probably won't agree.I wish I had a nickname.And a dad.

~Sarah

Re: Me,Sarah
new

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:51 pm
Hey, I like it, but a memoir is more of you sharing you your memories with readers. Maybe if you remembered about your dad or what happened you could write about that. What nicknames do you like? I only have a few, but they're not very good.

new

Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:31 am
This is such a huge coincidence! My name is Sarah and I've always wanted a nickname too. One of my friends called me "Sar Bear" though.

new

Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:02 pm

My name is Sara and my twin calls me by my nickname, Sar!!!!!!!!!!!! I only like it when my twin calls me Sar, not anyone else. wink

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team