Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Melody
new

Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:07 pm

I blink. Once. Twice. What day is it? Monday? Thursday? No. It's Saturday, I tell myself. I run my hand through my long, tangly, raven black hair. You know how black hair is stereyotypically either really long and silky or curly and bouncy? Mine is none of the above. My long black hair is uncontrollably tangly and frizzy. No matter what I put in it, and belive me, I've tried, it still stays tangly and frizzy. Not silky and beautiful, like my sister Erin's. And not curly and fuzzy, like my baby brother Adam's. I sigh and swing my legs over the side of my warm, comfy bed and set my feet down on the cold, wooden floor. It's Saturday, and I plan to make it a great one. 

First, I go to the kitchen and open the door leading to the porch. I bring with me the watering can and my sneakers. I carefully water my zuchinni, my tomatoes and my snapdragons. Then I walk down the stairs and out into the woodsy area in our backyard. I find Kibble's and Josie's bowl and take them into the kitchen to fill. Kibble and Josie are our two kittens. They're both wild, and they hunt their own food. But they're adorable and I love them a lot.

Thanks for reading! Comment if you have any reccomendations or constructive critism!

Re: Melody
new

Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:57 pm

This is good! Keep writing!

~~~ pd201

Re: Melody
new

Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:52 pm

Thanks!

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team