Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 ** Member of the week!! Phoenixsong3!! **

Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:59 pm

Whoo hooo! Congrats!! You deserve it, long-standing STACKer!

What is your username? 

Phoenixsong3

What is your first name (optional)?

Amanda

How old are you (optional)?

Do you have pets? What are their names?

Unfortuneatly, none, but once i move out for college, id like to get a cat and name it Pangur Ban heart

Favorite 3 colors?

Purple, red, and of course red-purple

Quick: ice cream or chocolate?

chocolate

What's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas, because i love being able to give back to all my friends and family, its sort of a nice way to say thank you for everything, and a perfect way to celebrate Jesus's birth. Also doesnt hurt that we get a two week break from school cheeky

What is the BEST thing that has happened this school year?

I switched schools which stunk a little, but i met some amazing friends in my French class, and my art teacher is the funniest and best person ever who really supports me and my artmaking. Also i made all A's this year for the first time and its been super great!

What is the WORST thing that has happened this school year?

Like a said before, I switched schools which kinda stunk. I lost contact with a lot of people whom I became good friends with during my freshman year of high school.

What are you reading RIGHT NOW? (not this SECOND, but currently)

Of Mice and Men... gotta for summer reading ya know

What is your favorite all-time book?

Not a single book but the Harry Potter series. Always a classic

You are going to meet your FAVORITE famous person for lunch. Who is it and where would you take them?

Probably Rebecca Sugar, and maybe a sushi resturaunt or something? I dont know. I just like sushi.

Do you spend more time with books, TV, phone, or other device?

My phone... whoops blush

Here's $500. What are you going to do with it?

Save it up... would probably end up going towards college funds bc that stuffs expensive.

If you could do ANYTHING this summer, what would it be?

Go up and visit my best friend in New Jersey... we've been planning to meet for so long but probably wont be able to until we're both older. Until then facetime will have to suffice 

Quick- cats or dogs?

Cats all the way!

You're stuck-on-an-island question. You only have 5 things with you. What are they? Assume there's food and water on island. 

1. A nice big ol tent equppied with blankets and bedding

2. Toilet paper... lots of it. 

3. Gaurd dog. He scares away all the evil creatures and keeps me company when im lonely

4. The Secret of Kells. My favorite all time movie that I watch whenever im down.

5. My sketchbook & art supplies (Should this be two? I dont know. Im counting it as one)

Favorite musical group/band?

Right now its ABBA... gotta love the oldies

Favorite all-time song?

Hey Ya by Outkast

Song you NEVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN?

Sweatshirt by Jacob Sartorius

If you could do one thing to make better our planet/people on planet, what would it be?

If there was a way to make everyone nice to each other and accepting, I sure would. People can be so hateful towards minorities and other groups.

Anything else??

Fun facts I guess is that im going into my Junior year of high school, and ive been on here since 2011 i believe?? So probably since fifth grade. I dont know about you but thats just wild to me. 

Re: ** Member of the week!! Phoenixsong3!! **
new

Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:06 am

Congrats!!! Wow, you've been on here so long so congratulations on that, too! :D

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team