Fan Fiction

Announcements

Join the Cast!
We need your help to keep this board buzzing with creativity! Pitch in and help write a story set in the world of a book or series that you love. Just pick a role to play and break a leg. Who knows? This could lead to fame and fortune!

FOUR EASY STEPS TO STARDOM:
1: Read any thread below. (If there aren't any, submit your own — you could be the first to post!) That's the story so far. At the end of each mini-chapter, the author tells you which character goes next.
2: YOUR TURN!! Create/copy/refine your character's profile, update the story setting, continue the story action, then pass it on to the next character.
3: Check back every day to see how the story continues.
4: Go to #2 above (try a new character on for size!). Rinse and repeat.

When does the story end? It ends when the moderator adds a comment to a mini-chapter saying "END IT!"

Wanna start your OWN story? Cut and paste the profile below and start a new thread!

CHARACTER PROFILE (copy and paste to start your own story!):
My Character: Make this up, or use an existing character from a book.
Character Age: Ditto.
Setup: Who is this character and why is he/she here?
Description: What does your character look like right now? This can change throughout the story, if your character suddenly falls into a mud puddle or is splashed with purple paint. Stuff happens, right?
Mood: This can change every minute, as we all know.
Faves: Help us get to know the character with a list of loves.
Detests: Tells us some stuff your character CANNOT STAND.
Story Setting: Where are we right now?
Action!: Here we go — what's happening? Don't forget dialogue!
YOUR TURN, X!: (Pass the story over to another character.)
   [ 68 posts ] Average score:  
 Midnight At Summer Camp
visitor

Tue May 14, 2013 11:34 pm
My Character: Finn Hudson Character Age: 16 Setup: Finn is a counselor at On The Border summer camp, a camp for children aged 10-13 to travel around the world Description: Finn is in his summer camp uniform, a shirt with flags from the different countries Mood: Stressed Faves: Sleeping, kids, helping others Detests: Bullies, and waking up Story Setting: Finn is in his hotel room trying to get his campers to sleep in France Action!: "C'mon, guys. Be quiet!" I said. "NOOOOOO! We wanna stay up all night!" One of my campers screeched mischievously. "If you're going to do that, keep it down! I'm trying to sleep!" I screeched back. "We want a scary story!" They grinned. "NO. I'm TRYING to sleep." I frowned. "WE WANT A SCARY STORY WE WANT A SCARY STORY WE WANT A SCARY STORY." They chanted "Fine, fine. If I tell you a scary story, will you go to asleep and shut up?" I said angrily. "YES YES WE WILL." They said. "Fine. It was a dark and stormy night....." He started YOUR TURN, X!

Re: Midnight At Summer Camp
new

Fri May 17, 2013 2:17 am
WHAT (HarryPercy1) SAID, "It was Dark and Stormy Night."

WHAT (DreamtimePink9) SAID, "THERE WERE ORPHANS
THAT RAN AWAY FROM THE ORPHANAGE ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT.

THEY WENT TO THE HAUNTED GHOST-TOWN.
BUT, IT WASN'T ANY REGULAR GHOST-TOWN
THAT YOU'VE SEEN IN THE MOUNTAINS.

IT WAS OLD LEGEND ABOUT THE HAUNTED AREAS.
IT ALL STARTED BY THE BULLIES. DARING OTHER KIDS
TO GO TO THE HAUNTED FOREST. BUT, IT ONLY HAPPENS
ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT. ALWAYS AT MIDNIGHT.

THAT'S WHEN THE PRANKS STARTS.
THESE PRANKS ARE VERY RARE.

THE HAUNTED HALLOWEEN DARES ARE DIFFERENT
THEN OTHER DARES. THESE DARES HAS NOTHING
TO DO WITH: GHOSTS, WITCHES, VAMPIRES, MONSTERS,
SKELETONS, & SO-ON.

IT WAS ABOUT THE RARE FAIRIES & RARE MERMAIDS.
THEY WERE ON THE GOOD SIDE. NOT ON THE DARK SIDE.
THE PRANKS WERE THE KIDS THAT DARE OTHER KIDS
DRESSED-UP AS THE LEGENDS FAIRIES & LEGENDS MERMAIDS.
THE REAL LEGENDS ALWAYS DISLIKES WHEN OTHER
PEOPLE DRESSING AS THEM FOR HORRIBLE PRANK.

THEY KNEW EVERYTHING ON HALLOWEEN.
EVERYTIME THAT A PRANKERS SCARES THE KIDS.
THE KIDS ALWAYS END-UP IN THE HOSPITAL.

THE LEGEND GIRLS & THE LEGEND BOYS ALWAYS
TELL THE KIDS IN THE HOSPTIAL THAT THEY ARE NICE.
THEN, THEY TELL ALL ABOUT THE HORRIBLE HALLOWEEN
PRANK THAT THE BULLIES DID.

THE LEGEND KIDS ALWAYS BRING THEIR LEGEND PETS.
THE UNI-PEG-HORSES (UNICORN/PEGUSAS) HORSES.
TO CHEER THEM UP.

AND THAT'S HOW THE LEGEND GIRLS & THE LEGEND BOYS
BECAME THE ORPHAN KIDS BEST FRIENDS."

FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Sat May 18, 2013 1:28 am
THIS IS MY (3RD) LEGEND THAT I WROTE THIS YEAR.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Mon May 27, 2013 1:47 pm
My Character: Carly DaVinci
Character Age: 18
Setup: She is a counselor at a camp called On The Border summer camp for kids ages 10-13.
Description: Caucasian, blonde hair, blue eyes, summer uniform, 5'4.
Mood: Curious. She has no clue why someone in a hotel would sneak out at night. She is also tired, though her campers are tired as well, and curious.
Faves: mysteries, technology, helping out, kids, things going well, etc.
Detests: not being able to solve a mystery, things not going well, technical glitches, not being able to help out, etc.
Story Setting: Her hotel room in France.
Action!: While I was in my room, Maggie, one of my campers, got real tired. I was too. I mean, come on! It's late, and, we keep get woken up by some noises.
"Hey, guys, Jody heard something." Nina said. "We can talk about it in the morning, it's late and I am pooped." I was too, and, whatever Jody heard, it might lead us to something. I am not sure, but we'll find out soon enough.
    After the campers were sleeping, I heard Finn getting ratted on for telling a stupid legend. I also heard some spooky noises, and, luckily, since my friend, River, is a total genius, he invented some listening gear for me that can be recorded when I'm asleep, and played back again in the morning. My other genius friend, Clara, knows a lot about chemical radiation as well as other kinds, I think. She's not too far from our other friends, and actually across the hall from me. I should definitely tell her about this tomorrow, as well as the other counselors, when get time to ourselves.
    "I should definitely tell Clara, River, Hunter and Alex about this as well as the other counselors, though Finn would think I am crazy, but Krystal, Luke, Jenna, Alex, River and Selena won't, since they probably heard it too, as well as Clara." I told myself. "Still, it can wait till the counselors have time to themselves." After I went to sleep, I still thought about a possible mystery that was going to be going on at our camp.

When I got up, I decided to play back the noise that was going on, and from what I heard, it sounded like person on the phone, and a cellphone at that, since it is the 21st century after all. Still, the voice sounded pretty loud, and creepy. I wonder what they were yelling about. If it lead to murder or a kidnapping, things would get pretty creepy.

new

Tue May 28, 2013 6:38 am
THE LEGEND ISN'T SPOOKY.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Tue May 28, 2013 7:44 am
WHAT MY LEGEND MEANS: THE BULLIES DARED THE ORPHANS
TO GO TO THE "HAUNTED GHOST-TOWN".
THE GHOST-TOWN IS NOT HAUNTED.

THE BULLIES WOULD USE THE LEGENDARY FAIRY &
THE LEGENDARY MERMAID COSTUMES TO SCARE
THE ORPHANS. IT WAS A HORRIBLE PRANK.

THE REAL LEGENDARY FAIRIES & THE LEGENDARY MERMAIDS
ALWAYS DISLIKES WHEN MEAN PEOPLE USE
THEIR COSTUMES TO HARM THE KIDS.

IT ONLY HAPPENS ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT.
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH: GHOSTS, WITCHES,
VAMPIRES, MONSTERS, SKELETONS.

THE KIDS WERE LUCKY THAT THEY SURVIVED THE
PANICK-ATTACK. THEY WERE ALSO HAPPY TO FIND-OUT
THAT THE BULLIES WERE BEING MEAN TO THE KIDS
& THE LEGENDARY KIDS.

THE UNI-PEG-HORSES (UNICORN/PEGASUS) HORSES
ARE THE LEGENDARY'S PETS.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Tue May 28, 2013 9:54 pm
MY CHARACTERS ARE THE HELPERS.

NAME: DARCY & DEREK (TWINS) ANDILA & ANDYLA (TWINS)
NEMI & NEKU (TWINS) LILLYANN & ROYAN (TWINS)

ANDILA & ANDLYA ARE 14.
LILLYANN & ROYAN ARE 16.
NEMI & NEKU ARE 16.

ANDILA (GIRL) & ANDYLA (BOY)
LILLYANN (GIRL) & ROYAN (BOY)
NEMI (GIRL) & NEKU (BOY)

LOOKS: DARCY & DEREK HAS LIGHT-&-DARK BLACK HAIR
& BLUE EYES.

ANDILA & ANDYLA HAS LIGHT-&-DARK BROWN HAIR
& BLUE EYES.

NEMI & NEKU HAS LIGHT-&-DARK BLOND/BROWN/BLACK
HAIR & BLUE EYES.

LILLYANN & ROYAN HAS LIGHT-&-DARK BLOND HAIR
& BLUE EYES.

OUTFIT:THE BOYS ARE WEARING A TUXEDO.
THE GIRLS ARE WEARING A DRESS.

OTHER: THEY KNOW THE LEGENDS.
THEY ALSO KNOW THE LEGENDARY KIDS.
BUT, THEY'RE KEEPING THAT A SECRET.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

PLEASE PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE. IF YOU WANT "THE BABY-SITTERS CLUB" BOARD,
"THE ALLIE-FRINKLE'S" BOARD, "THE 39-CLUES" BOARD. BACK.

regular_contributor

Thu May 30, 2013 7:35 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Thu May 30, 2013 9:09 pm
Carly's POV
    Before I know it, I see the same figure. He looks mysterious, and pretty creepy. If he's involved in something, I am going to find out what it is. Something is going on here and I want to know what it is.
    "Hey, River, in the meantime, can I show you, Hunter, Krystal, Jenna, Selena, Clara and Alex what I heard?" I asked. "I think it might lead to something-and something bad." River nodded, and looked at Selena, Hunter and the others.
    After breakfast, we decided to take a stroll of France, and all of our campers had fun, even Maggie. After awhile, we had lunch, and strolled again. It was still fun, and, since Mackenzie kept a French-English dictionary, everything was good to go. She is emotional, a bit arrogant, kind, caring, considerate, compassionate, a good friend of mine, stubborn, a bit rude, a total daredevil and leader-like. The girl's also a tech genius. I am too, though, but no Tony Stark, or Mackenzie Fitzgerald.
      While we were getting ready for dinner, we got free time to ourselves, and I showed Kenzie, River, Clara, and the rest of them the invention I used and played back the noise. Everyone was crept out when they heard it, even me and I played it once before. This is my second time playing it, and I am still crept out about it.
      "Do you think that maybe it could be a *gulp* murder?" asked Krystal, nervous. "If so, I am not participating in this." If so, and Krystal isn't participating, Selena, Hunter, Clara, and anyone that wants to solve this case would have to participate in it.
      "I don't know, Krissy, but, if so, we might have to solve it." I said. "You might end up as a victim if we don't solve it, as well as thousands of others." Krystal gulped, and looked at us, nervous. I was nervous too, but I was willing to solve this mystery, no matter what the cost.

regular_contributor

Fri May 31, 2013 5:16 pm
@dreamtimepink: true, but Carly heard something else that was spooky, and Finn's campers wanted a scary story, not what you typed, so, more than likely, Finn would get ratted out for telling a lame story.

new

Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:09 am
(THE HELPERS "P.O.V")

WE WERE OVERHEARING THE CAMPERS.
WE WEREN'T SCARED. IT WAS A OLD LEGEND.
BUT, WE FORGOT MOST OF IT.
ALSO, IT HAS UNWANTED THINGS IN IT.

OUR LEGEND IS GOOD. WE WEREN'T GOOD AT MAKING
SCARY-STORIES. WHILE WE WERE LISTENING TO THE
ADULTS, THE KIDS WERE ASLEEP. THIS IS OUR CHANCE
TO KNOW THIS OTHER OLD LEGEND.

(STARTING CARLY & CARLY'S FRIENDS)

"BUT, I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!" CARLY YELLED.
"BUT, THE CAMPERS ARE NOW SCARED!" CLARA YELLED.
"CALM-DOWN!" HUNTER & RIVER YELLED.
"WE'RE CALMED!" JENNA & ALEX SAID.
"LET'S GET THIS DONE!" SELENA & KRYSTAL SAID.

AFTER THEY LISTEN TO THE SPOOKY SOUND, THEY ALL
GOT REALLY SCARED. THEY RAN TO THEIR HOTEL ROOM
& HID. THEY DIDN'T SLEEP ALL NIGHT.

(ENDING CARLY & CARLY'S FRIENDS)

WE STILL THINK THAT SOMEONE IS DOING THIS
JUST TO BE MEAN. WE ALL STAYED UP ALL NIGHT.
SO, WE CAN PROVE THAT THIS IS A MYTH.
BUT, WE'RE NOT DOING THIS IN A PRIDE WAY.

(MORE "COMING-SOON")

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:25 pm
BUMP!

new

Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:54 pm
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:47 pm
BUMP!

new

Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:09 pm
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:40 pm
Carly's POV
While I was trying to get some sleep, my phone buzzed. It's probably Selena. I should answer it. I'll bet it's important. I decided to pick it up. After I picked it up, I read the text. It said:
Carly, it's me, Selena. I have something to tell you, though I don't want the campers to get even more scared than they already are. I texted Hunter, Clara, Krystal, Luke, and Kenzie, as well as the others. We're going to meet out in the lobby, okay? I really want you guys to know what I witnessed.
I was shocked. It must be creepy. I did want to find out what was going on, though I didn't want anything to happen to my campers.
"Hey, Jessie, can you keep an eye on the campers while I'm gone?" I asked. "Selena texted me and she wants to tell me something. I'm going to find out what it is. I won't take too long, I hope." Jessie nodded, and gave me the go-ahead.
"Sure thing," Jessie said. "I heard that River, Axelle, Lizzie, Justin, Sam, Kent, Lorelei and Ricky were going to meet up with Selena too. Isaac's helping out Kent, Max is helping out Ricky, Joanie's helping out Lorelei, Kathryn's helping out Sam, and... you get the point, so go." I nodded, and went out to where the meeting place was.

By the time I got to the meeting place, I saw Ricky, Sam, Lorelei, Kent, Clara, Hunter, Krystal, Jenna, Luke and Selena as well as Axelle, River, Lizzie and Justin. I'll admit, when I saw River, I actually blushed. He is pretty darn good-looking, and, even though he's pretty much like Tony Stark, personality-wise, of course, he's also a cool guy.....probably a guy that I might want to date.
    "Hey, Selena, what was it that you wanted to tell us?" Jenna asked, concerned. "Does it involve the mysterious figure?" Selena nodded, and gulped.
    "It does. I heard him arguing with someone with the same invention you have, Carly, though I made some tweaks to it, but kept the record-play back thing the same. It looks different, though, but.....yeah. River gets credit, since it is his invention after all." Selena pointed to the invention that she tweaked.
    "Very interesting. I like it. It shows your personality-maybe we can all try that, what do you guys think?" River asked. I nodded. That made sense. If Selena can do it, why can't I? I should be able to reflect my personality to some inventions.
    "I'm with you on that, River." I said. "Still, about what you heard, Selena, how loud was it?" Selena gulped, and looked at us.
    "Loud enough to scare you out off bed, but not enough to burst your ear-drums." Selena told us. "It could've been, though, but it wasn't." I gulped. If it wasn't loud enough to burst your ear-drums, but loud enough to scare you out of bed, it could've been serious-probably serious enough to lead to a kidnapping or a murder.

new

Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:01 am
(THE HELPERS "P.O.V")

WE WERE STILL AWAKE. ALL WE CAN HEAR IS ANOTHER
CAMP HELPER ON HER CELLPHONE. AS ALWAYS.
EVERY NIGHT. TEXTING. ALMOST "24/7".

(MORE "COMING-SOON")

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:08 pm
Carly's POV
I was still trying to figure out what was going on, and, before Selena or any of us could say anything, we hear a scream-and not a thrilled one. It doesn't sound like Finn, our campers, or the other counselors, Derek, Darcy, Nemi, Nemku, Andila, Andyla, Lillyan, or Royan. It sounds like someone else-probably the manager!
"Guys, we got to check on the manager and see if he's okay! He could be in trouble!" I said. "If we don't act now, he could get killed!" Everyone nodded, and we all ran as fast as we could. I hope the manager's okay. If not, we could end up involved in a murder mystery or a kidnapping or who knows what.

By the time we got to where the manager was, he wasn't hurt or anything, but he was scared.
    "We wanted to check on you to see what was going on. Did you by any chance see the mysterious figure?" The manager nodded, and pointed to the mess.
    "Oh my gosh. It looks like disaster city in here, don't you think, guys?" I asked. "It looks worse than my house, and, believe me guys, my house is a mess."
    "Oh, I doubt it's as messy as mine." River said. "I got a whole lot of inventions piled up, though it's downstairs. The messy part might have something to do with...well....okay, maybe it isn't that messy, but...yeah. You get the point." I nodded. I'm pretty sure the messy part had something to do with the cooking or whatever.
    "Yeah, though, about what happened, I wonder what the mysterious figure was looking for," Hunter said. "It could lead us to even more clues, which we would need in order to solve this mystery." Hunter did have a point. If the mysterious figure was looking for something, it could've been valuable, and lead us to more clues to solve the mystery.
    "Do you by any chance know what the mysterious figure said?" Clara asked. "Was he trying to find something valuable and you honestly didn't know what the mysterious figure was talking about, but the mysterious figure thought you were lying and threatened you?" It made sense. The mysterious figure could've been looking for something that the manager had no clue what the mysterious figure was talking about, the mysterious figure thinks the manager's lying, which results to the manager being threatened. The manager nodded, and pointed at a picture of a mysterious object that looked pretty interesting, though, at the same time, pretty dangerous. It looked to be in good shape, but too advanced for me...or at least I thought so. It seemed to be up Clara's ally, since it had something to do with chemical radiation.
    "We're going to figure out what's going on," Clara said. "I can possibly analyze the drawing, and text you guys what I found out." I nodded. That made sense. Clara was an expert at chemical radiation, so, if anyone's good at that, it's Clara.
    "Yeah, Clara. That sounds like an awesome idea. Text us what you know, okay?" Hunter replied. "It might be helpful in the case." Clara blushed, and nodded.
    "Sure," she said. "I might have to pull an all-nighter, though, unless I can use an invention that might be helpful, so I don't have to do that." Hey, I know River's got some inventions that might come in handy so Clara doesn't have to pull an all-nighter, so maybe she can use one of those.
    "Hey, Clara, you know that invention I gave you, Carly and the others? You know, the one where you record and play back something that's being heard? I also have another invention that can analyze the photograph that you're going to be working on so you don't have to pull an all-nighter." Clara was ecstatic, since she was super tired, and wanted to get some rest.
    "Thanks, River!" Clara said. "I really could use some rest. I am beat. That would be very helpful." River nodded, and gave her the invention. After that, we went to our rooms, and slept.

The next day, when I got up, I decided to check on Clara, to see if she got any sleep. I was lucky to be across the hall from Clara, since, even though it was a coincidence, she's helped out before, and, believe me, this girl can get scary. I should know. I am one of her friends, and I would not want to be around her if she loses it. When Clara loses it, it's scary-not just for the person she's fighting, but for her friends-and I'm one of them.
      "Hey, Clara," I said. "Got any sleep?" Clara nodded, and wanted to show me what the results were.
      "It turns out that the object is as hot as the sun-and that's real hot. If I'm correct, the sun's surface temperature is 5, 778 K. Don't ask me how the mysterious figure is going to deal with it, because, I think that's either your area or River's. I'm good at chemical radiation. My guess would be that it's going to be in a protective tank I guess, though I'm not certain." Clara said. "I wouldn't be surprised if it was, though." It made sense, though, I wonder why the mysterious would want it.
      "Why would the mysterious figure want something as hot as the sun?" I asked. "Also, how protective do you think the tank is?" Clara shrugged, and looked at me.
      "My guess would be that he wanted to make a destructive weapon, as far as the object goes. As for what's holding the object, it's probably a material strong enough to withstand something as hot as the sun." Clara replied. "I was going to text you this, but I decided not to, since you and I are across from each other, whereas the others aren't across from us, so they'd need the update." It made sense that Clara could just tell me, since our rooms were across from each other, whereas we weren't close to Selena, Hunter, or the rest of our friends, so they'd need a text to know what the results were.

visitor

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:45 pm
Finn's POV

My campers had been spying on Carly's campers, and apparently there was a homicidal murderer in On The Border camp.
"Alright, guys, we need to let them know what we found out." I stated calmly to the campers.
"No!" They screeched back. Honestly, sometimes they can be so immature. Don't they know that this is important?
"Guys. This is getting serious. They need our information, now. Anyway, we need to ally up." I explained.
"Fine. Let's go." They sighed.
We walked over to Carly's area, slowly. We got to Carly's door, and we promptly knocked on her hotel door.
"Finn, explain why you're here. Now, please." She said angrily.
"We've been spying on your campers using simple surveillance techniques. Now, before you get angry at us, we have some information for you." I stated calmly.
"What's your information?" She yelled.
"Okay, look. Can I come in? I'm coming in." I closed the door as I entered her hotel room. "I'm going to tell you something that if you tell a single living soul without my permission, you can get arrested, taken to jail, and stay there for life without chance of parole." I threatened. "Do you solemnly swear?"
"I solemnly swear."
"I have a Official Secret form somewhere....AHA, I found it." I pulled the Official Secret form out of my bag. "Sign on the dotted line." She signed on the dotted line.
"Now tell me before I get bored and kick you out of my hotel room."
"I'm a spy. I work for the CIA." I said.
"Are you kidding me? What's your information?" She yelled.
"My contacts have informed me that there is a serious criminal-I mean-fugitive posing as a counselor here. And you have been trying to figure it out. My superior has also assigned me a mission here. The only information I have here to the homicidal criminal is he's a 19 year old Caucasian male that's somewhere in this hotel right now. What I've been authorized to do is to ally with you, if the mission goes well, then I've also been authorized to recruit you for the CIA or the FBI, your choice. But that's if the mission is successful. If it isn't....then, I suggest you make a fake ID and head for the hills. We also have files on the mission, if you want to read those. I also have some information on the criminal we're working with. I also have a asset flying in to help on this mission. Her name is Patricia Pearce. This has been your information for this mission for now." I explained.
"Okay. I'm in." Carly said.

new

Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:12 am
THE HOTEL CAME TO A "HAUNTED HOTEL".
EVERYONE WAS FREAKING-OUT.
NOBODY CAN CALM-DOWN.

NOW, THE OLDER HELPERS ARE RISKING THEIR
LIVES TO FIND THE "HAUNTED LEGEND" PERSON.
WE CAN'T BE IN WAR. WE HAVE TO KEEP THE
YOUNG CAMPERS SAFE.

(MORE "COMING-SOON")

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:15 pm
Carly's POV
    After a few minutes, I realized that my friends were going to ally up with Finn as well, which is cool, considering I can't do this by myself, as far as friends go. Finn said it was okay for them to tell me, I assume, since we're close friends, and we can trust each other.
    "Hey, Finn, just so you know, we have some information that you should know," Clara said. "Is it okay if I tell you?" Finn nods, and Clara reports the information.
    "My friend River gave me an invention that can help me analyze this drawing that the manger gave us so I don't have to pull an all-nighter, and, from what I got, it turned out that the object that the fugitive you're looking for was looking for an object that's as hot as the sun." Clara said. "I'm not sure what it'll be used for, but my guess is that it's going to be used as a weapon." Finn gasps, and looks at us, concerned.
    "Did you find out what the object will be in?" Finn asks. "If so, that might be helpful." Clara sighs, and looks at us.
    "Not exactly, but, if I'm correct, in order to withstand something as hot as the sun, the object will have to be in a tank that's made of certain material that can withstand the sun." Finn nods, and looks at us.
    "That makes sense." Finn says. "I'll look into it. You could be right, Clara. It makes sense." Clara nods, and Finn calls one of his fellow agents, and when Finn hangs up, he gets a picture of the actual object-and it looks like Clara was right about the tank.
    "You were right, Clara." Finn said. "It looks as if the object is in a protective tank that can withstand something as hot as the sun." Clara looks at us, and gulps. If the fugitive Finn was after was looking for this object and was going to use it as a weapon, innocent lives could be at risk!
    "Did you find out if whether or not the object would be used as a weapon?" asked Clara. "If so, we might have to stop this fugitive at all costs, before he harms innocent lives." Finn looks at us, and nods.
    "It is going to be used as a weapon, so we might have to use what we know in order to stop this fugitive." Finn says. "Are any of you good at hand-to-hand combat?" We all look at each other, and, before Kenzie, River, and the rest of us could say anything, Clara speaks up.
    "Well, I am pretty good, though, I'd suggest you don't do anything you'd regret if you were a fugitive because if my friends, campers and any innocent person was or were in trouble, you'd regret it." Clara said. "Really, you would." Finn nods, and gulps. I've known Clara for a while, so I know that she's got some serious anger management issues.

regular_contributor

Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:31 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:41 pm
Carly's POV

While Clara, River, Finn and the rest of us were trying to find this fugitive, we saw some guy that looked familiar, and he looked to be about 19, and Caucasian. I wonder-could he be the fugitive? I know that there's a fugitive posing as a camp counselor, and he is looking for the same object that Finn told us that was going to be used as a weapon. I wonder if this guy is the fugitive Finn's after. Before we could say anything, one of the head counselors, Alice, speaks up. She announces something about our activities, and everyone is ecstatic....well, except for the 19 year old. He seems to be in his own world.
    "Kyle? Are you listening?" Alice asks. "We're thinking of going to the Eiffel Tower, and possibly the Louvre, and other places." Kyle looks up, and is surprised.
    "What? Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about the Eiffel Tower, and you would probably get tired and all, right?" asks Kyle. "I'd think so, you?" Alice nods, but is still set on it.
    "Yeah, but, hey, it's a workout if you go on the steps." Alice said. "I hear it's great exercise, right, Mindy?" Mindy nods, and looks at us.
    "Yeah, it is." Mindy said. "I also hear we're going to the Louvre. I'd like to see the paintings and sculptures, what about you, Carly?" I nod, and reply back.
    "Yeah, I'd like to do that too," I reply in agreement. "I haven't figured out the secret behind Mona Lisa's mysterious smile so maybe I can figure it out at the Louvre." Everyone nods in agreement.

new

Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:38 pm
(MY CHARACTERS "P.O.V")

WHILE WE WERE WATCHING THE CAMPERS, WE KEPT
OVERHEARING THE GROWN-UPS TALKING ABOUT THE
"HAUNTED MAN". THE HOTEL IS A "HAUNTED HOTEL".
EVERYONE WAS PANICKING. WE WISHED THAT THEY
COULD DO STUFF WITHOUT (WAR) IN IT.
WE COULD DO STUFF WITHOUT (WAR) IN IT.

(MORE "COMING-SOON")

FROM, dreamtimepink9

visitor

Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:59 pm
Finn's POV
"Carly found the device. Are you sure we're ready for the next step?" I asked my superior
"Of course we are! Do we want Carly or not? Ask yourself that as you set up for the next step." He angrily yelled back.
"Fine. I need one stunt double, that is Caucasian, 18, and black hair."
"Done, done, done, done. Bye"

new

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:35 pm
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:28 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:49 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:46 am
BUMP!

new

Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:57 am
AT THE CAMP HOTEL ROOM, WE WERE STILL OVER HEARING
THE GROW-UPS CRAZY IDEA PLAN. WE WISHED THAT
THEY'LL PICKED A DIFFERENT IDEA PLAN.

"JUST LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANT! WE'RE NOT
GOING TO BE PART OF THE WAR!" DEREK & DARCY SAID.
"WE HAVE WORK TO DO HERE!" ANDILA & ANDYLA SAID.

"WE'RE GOING TO KEEP THE KIDS SAFE!" LILLYANN & ROYAN SAID.
"WE'LL MAKE SURE THAT NOTHING SCARES THEM!" NEMI & NEKU SAID.

(MORE "COMING-SOON")

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:53 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:22 am
Carly's POV

After we went back to our hotel, I was able to get some time with my friends. I'll admit, it was fun, though we were concerned about our campers. I noticed that, for some reason, there were some missing campers.
    "Hey, uh, does anyone know where Millie, Lila, Jake and May are?" asked Clara. "I wonder what happened to them. They were with us before, as far as groups go, but now they're not. Alice checked to see if they've wandered off, and so far, the response from everyone was a big fat N-O, which makes me think that they must have been kidnapped. Kyle was with us before, but he wasn't with us all the time, which makes me think that he might have something to do with this. I'm not doing anything till I'm sure he's the guy Finn is looking for, but he has black hair, 19, is Caucasian and acted very suspicious. Plus, he wasn't with us all the time, and he's missing as well as May, Millie, Lila and Jake, which makes me think he might be the guy that Finn is looking for. I swear, if Kyle actually did harm them, he will not get away with it!" I gulped. If Clara was right, and May was held captive, just like Lila, Millie and Jake, Hunter would FLIP. I know that Hunter's WAY over-protective of those he cares about, and, well, if Kyle did have something to do with the disappearances of May, Millie, Lila and Jake, I'll bet that if they were hurt, it won't end well for Kyle. As far as friends and family go, I know Clara would flip, and so would Alex, since those two have anger management issues, and I don't want to be around the three if they lose it.
    "If Kyle has anything to do with this and actually results to harming ANY innocent person, like my friends and family-he won't get away with it!" Hunter shouted. I gulped. More than likely, Kyle won't get away with it if Clara was right. It made sense from what I've heard Hunter and Clara say.

regular_contributor

Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:19 pm
Carly's POV

While we were still trying to find May, Millie, Lila and Jake, Clara texted Finn, and he told us that it was a good idea not to do anything till we were sure Kyle was apart of this. By the time Finn came, we were super worried.
    "Listen, we don't know if Kyle's apart of this. For all we know, he could have a mom that's sick, and he was thinking about her, and went to a café and Skyped her on his I-" I cut him off.
    "He could've used FaceTime, which is like Skype, on his iPad, or iPhone, or used his laptop to Skype, but then he would've come back, but he didn't. Plus, he didn't particularly sound interested in the Eiffel Tower, or the Louvre, which is where the Mona Lisa is." I said. "He also wasn't with us on our way back to the hotel." Finn nodded, and looked at me.
    "Kyle could've had a long conversation with his mom and there's a possibility he didn't know about the device or about the kidnapping of Lila, Jake, Millie and May. He does fit the profile, and I know that I'm getting a stunt-double that has black hair, Caucasian and is 18, but for all we know, it could be a coincidence that Kyle's not interested in what you're interested in and all that." Finn does have a point, but Kyle seemed to act suspicious around Alice.
    "He acted suspicious around Alice," Clara put in. "Does that mean anything?" Finn shrugged, and looked at us.
    "Maybe Kyle was stressed out about having to pay Medicare and Medicaid for his mom, and didn't want to worry anyone." Finn has a point, but we would've found out from a relative of Kyle's if that were true.
    "Kyle could've had a sister that would tell us if that were true," I reply back. "If not, he could've told us, but he didn't." Finn nods, but is still iffy about Kyle being the fugitive. Ugh. We've got to see if he is. I know Finn won't do it, but I will, and so will my friends.

After a long day, I was getting some sleep, then I hear some strange noises. I am not getting up again, as I already turned on the invention River invented to record it. Plus, I'm too tired. There's no way I'm getting up again. Forget it.

new

Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:56 am
WE GOT A TEXT FROM THE GROW-UPS.
THIS WAS INMPORTANT TEXT.

THE TEXT READ:

"PLEASE KEEP ON A LOOK-OUT FOR THE MISSING KIDS."
FROM, THE CAMP HOSTS.

AFTER THEY READ THE MESSAGE, THEY WERE WORRIED.
THEN, THEY STARTED TO SAY NEGATIVE THINGS.
THEY ALWAYS KEEP THIS TO THEMSELEVES.
SO, NO-ONE WOULD HEAR THEM.

"IF THEY HADN'T BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS UNKNOWN
PERSON! THINGS WOULD BEEN BETTER!" THEY SAID.

"THEY'VE SCARED THE CHILDREN! NOW, THE CHILDREN
ARE LOST!" THEY SAID.

"THIS IS ALL THEIR FAULT! NOT OUR FAULT!" THEY SAID.
"ALL THEY CARE IS WAR! NOT OTHER THINGS!" THEY SAID.

(MORE "COMING-SOON")

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:14 am
Carly's POV
    I decided to check on the other counselors with my friends and when we saw them, they yelled at us.
    "If you hadn't talked about war, the campers wouldn't have been missing!" Darcy said. "All you care about is war, not the safety of the campers! You're selfish!" I shook my head. I was friends with May, and actually did try my best to keep her safe, as well as Millie, Lila, and Jake. My theory is that the fugitive could've kidnapped them when we weren't looking.
    "You guys are wrong," River said. "These campers are friends and relatives of ours, so we're just as worried about them as you are-probably even more since we're close to them." Clara, Hunter, Selena and the rest of us nodded at that one.
    "He's right," Hunter said. "One of the campers is my little sister, May, and if she's harmed the person that is holding her captive won't get away with it!" I gulped, but Hunter had a point. He was very protective of those he cared about, and, believe me, if anyone tried to actually harm May, Hunter would surely lose it.
    "Yeah," Selena said. "These campers are our friends and we're very close to them, so if you think we care about war, you're wrong. We care about them, and are extremely worried for them, since we've gotten along with them and we want to find them before it's too late." The other counselors sighed, and looked at us.
    "We're going to find them before you do!" they shouted. "You're liars! You care about war, not them!" I sighed. They won't listen to us, and I decided to tell Finn about this, and after we got ready to find the missing campers, which happened to be Lila, Jake, May and Millie, we all used what we knew in order to find them.

After we got to where the other counselors were, we couldn't see Kyle anywhere. We looked for him high and low, but no such luck. I started to freak out, but River assured me that they'll be fine.
      "Are you sure?" I asked. "They might've been tortured or possibly dead." River sighed. It could've been possible, but River got that crazy idea.
      "Maybe we can ask around to see if anyone saw anything suspicious," River said. "Maybe we can track down Kyle and our friends as well as relatives and possibly find them." That sounded like a good plan, and a genius one at that.

After we got all of our information, we were able to find Kyle as well as the missing campers which were May, Millie, Jake and Lila. Luckily, they weren't hurt, which was a relief to not just them, but Clara, Hunter, River and the rest of us of course since who knows what would've happened if Lila, Jake, May and Millie were hurt-or dead.

regular_contributor

Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:06 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:10 pm
Carly's POV
    I could tell May and Millie were screaming at the top of their lungs, and Kyle didn't particularly do anything about it. I decided to help them out, and assure them that Clara, Hunter, River, and the rest of us will get them out of here.
    "Guys, we'll get you out of here," I said. "I promise." May, Millie, Jake and Lila looked at each other, and gulped. I hope we can get them out of here. If not, a lot of crazy stuff's going to happen.
    "Are you sure?" May asked. "As much as I want to get out of here, I don't want you guys to get killed!" I nodded, and, of course, ended up seeing the device being activated. Uh-oh. That's not good. If the device that the fugitive was talking about to the manager is used, a lot of people would die! We've got to stop this!
    "Clara, how are you at deactivating bombs and all that?" I asked, nervous. "Even if you haven't tried it before, could you possibly use your knowledge in order to deactivate it?" Clara nods, and tries to deactivate it, but is stopped. I think the fugitive is Kyle, since not only did he not do anything to help out May and Millie, and all that, it looks as if-what the? I can't believe this, but it looks as-oh, crud. That device is starting to get hotter!
    "Maybe we should help her," Hunter says. "What do you guys think?" River, Jenna, Luke, Finn and the rest of us nod, and help out Clara, though we're not very successful.

After many attempts to deactivate the device, we end up getting knocked out, and have to start over. I have had it. It's time we get rid of this thing once and for all. Question is, though, will we be able to?
    "Uh, Finn, I suggest you get back-up," I said. "It looks as if we might not be able to deactivate this device anytime soon." Finn nods, and calls for back-up, though it looks as if it'll take awhile for back-up to get here.
    "It'll take them awhile to get here," Finn replied, sighing. "We might have to use what we know in order to try to stop this device from harming innocent lives." I nod, and we still end up on the ground.
    "Oh brother," River said. "How many times do we have to get tossed to the ground?" I sigh, and, of course, see something not particularly pleasant-Kyle's starting to get away!
    "Guys, Kyle might be the fugitive!" I said. "He's getting away! One group needs to go after him, whereas the rest of us deal with the device!" Finn nods, and gets Jenna, Luke, Ricky and Lorelei to help, as well as Lizzie and Justin, and the rest of us are with the device.

After Kyle, Jenna, Finn and the others left, River decided to try to figure out how to stop the device, but was sent backwards.
      "Let me give it a shot, Jackson," Mackenzie said. "I might have better luck than you." River sighs, and, of course, Mackenzie ends up in the same situation. We each try to stop it, and no such luck.
      "Dang it," I said. "Now what'll we do? If we can't stop this thing, innocent lives will be lost!" Everyone nods, and, of course, the device seems to end up hitting where we are, though there's a chance we'll get hit, and, of course, it looks like it's about to hit- uh-oh. I turn around, and look at May, Millie, Jake and Lila. They're going to get hit!
      "Guys, look out!" Clara shouts, jumping on the device, and looks at River, Hunter, Finn and the rest of us, giving the signal to get the campers-specifically May, Millie, Lila and Jake-to safety. We nod, and get them back to the hotel, with some back-up, just in case things go out of hand.
      "You guys deal with the device," Finn's partner, Patricia says. "I'll help out with the campers, and make sure that Kyle doesn't try to get to them." I nod, and the rest of us head back to where Clara is.

After we got back to where Clara was, she was struggling. Hunter decided to get up there, as well as the rest of us, and, of course, we still weren't very successful.
        "Dang it!" I shouted. "When will we ever stop this device?" River sighed, and looked at me.
        "I don't know, Carly," River said. "It might take a long time in order for us to stop it." I nod, and still try my best in order to stop this device from eliminating innocent lives, though I remain unsuccessful, since I fall off the device.
        "Oh my gosh!" Clara says. "Carly, are you okay?" I nod, and start to get back up.
        "Yeah," I said. "I just wonder if there's a way to stop this device from eliminating innocent lives." Clara sighs, and, before she says anything, I could tell she's starting to lose it, just like Hunter's starting to lose it. Uh-oh. We need to stop this thing fast before they end up really enraged.

regular_contributor

Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:55 pm
@dreamtimepink: just so you know, when you said "we wished they'll picked a different idea plan" it's supposed to be we wished they'll pick a different idea" or we wished they'll pick a different plan" because they're basically the same thing, and you're supposed to use picked in a sentence like "Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers" oe something.

new

Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:39 pm
WE WERE GOING TO FIND THE KIDS OURSELVES, WITHOUT
ANY VIOLENCE. WE DON'T CARE WHAT THE OTHERS
THINK OF US. WE WERE JUST DOING OUR JOB.
SO, WE LEFT THE BUILDING, WITHOUT THE OTHERS
KNOWING. WE HAD TO SAVE THE KIDS.
BEFORE IT WAS TOO-LATE.

WE HAD THIS PLANED OUT FOR A-WHILE.
WHILE THE OTHERS WERE BUSY WITH VIOLENCE.
WE'VE BEEN GOING OUT THE BACK-DOOR AT MIDNIGHT.
IT WAS EVERY NIGHT. WE DIDN'T CARE.
WE WANT THE KIDS, NOT VIOLENCE.

(MORE "COMING-SOON")

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:56 am
@dreamtimepink: you spelt planned wrong. It's supposed to have to n's, not one.

new

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:43 am
SORRY. MY IPAD HAS A SPELLING CORRECTION ERROR.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

"THE ALLIE-FRINKIE'S" BOARD, "THE 39-CLUES" BOARD. BACK.

regular_contributor

Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:46 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:05 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:30 pm
BUMP!

new

Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:05 am
I'M TRYING MY BEST.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

"THE ALLIE-FRINKIE'S" BOARD, "THE 39-CLUES" BOARD. BACK.

regular_contributor

Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:54 pm
Carly's POV
    I was starting to wonder if there would be a way to stop this crazy device. If not, innocent lives would be lost! There's got to be a solution-there's got to!
    "Looks like we're toast," I said. "It was nice knowing you, guys." Mackenzie sighs, and looks at us.
    "Same here, Carly," Mackenzie said. "If we don't make it out, I just wanted to know you guys are pretty darn awesome." We each nod, and give each other compliments, plus some more goodbyes, just when I notice something weird-the device is starting to get even worse! Oh, snap! We needed a good plan, and we don't have one! We are so dead!
    "Uh, guys, is that-" I started to say. Clara and Hunter nod, as well as the others, but it seems like two of my friends would lose their cool, and I'm not sticking around if the two I'm thinking about lose it.
    "It looks as if the device is getting hotter," Clara said. "One of us might have to go inside, and get rid of the device, though the only way to do that is if one of us knew how to do it without getting killed or something, but that doesn't seem likely." I nod, but, there had to be a way. There has to. Before I could say anything, I notice Clara and Hunter really lost it, and end up going inside-are they nuts? They'll die!
    "Uh, are you guys sure this is a good idea?" I pointed out. "Both of you might die." Clara nods, and responds.
    "It's either that or have the human race be at risk!" Clara shouts. "Plus, I think I have some protective gear that can prevent Hunter and I from dying-hopefully, since it's supposed to withstand this kind of heat." I gulp, since I wasn't sure of that.
    "Good luck, guys." I said. "I hope you do well. If you guys don't already know, you're great friends." Clara and Hunter start to look at each other, and, after our last words, the rest of us part ways.

After Mackenzie, River, and the rest of us got back to the hotel, I was starting to wonder if Clara and Hunter would survive, let alone stop the device. I want the best of both worlds since they're good friends, but I don't think I will get the best of both worlds.

regular_contributor

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:28 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:20 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:37 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:48 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:47 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:55 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:06 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:37 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:21 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:48 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:46 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:15 am
Carly's POV
I really hope Clara and Hunter survived, because, if not, who knows what'll happen. Heck, for all I know, I'm probably going to have to look after May. Now, don't get me wrong, May is awesome, and I would love to, but it's Hunter's responsibility. Not mine. Besides, if Clara makes it out alive, how's she going to help out? For all we know, she might not be so good at it-though if Hunter survives and not Clara, I'm pretty sure a lot of us would morn her death.
"Yo, DaVinci, just so you know, like you, I want the same thing, but I'm not sure about it." Selena said. "If you don't believe me, talk to Alex." Alex looked at us, and nodded.
"Yeah, Carls." Alex said. "I want the same thing too, but, who knows what'll happen. Also, where is Kyle?" I looked at Alex, and shrugged. Hopefully he would be found soon and put under arrest.

After a while, I started to get real nervous. What if Hunter and Clara died? What if Kyle got away? Oh, man. That can't be good. If he did, a lot of lives will be at risk! I can't believe this is happening! Man, it looks as if I have to go down there and see if they're okay, but I doubt Finn would let me. For all I know, he might think I am insane.

regular_contributor

Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:35 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:46 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:11 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Wed May 14, 2014 2:25 am
BUMP

regular_contributor

Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:38 am

BUMP!

regular_contributor

Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:39 pm

Carly's POV

I looked at Finn and then at Millie, Jake, May and Lila, and wonderefd how we were going to save them and stop Kyle from getting away since there was a chance that he was the person behind all this, though he could've been working with some other people and probably have gone unnoticed though he doesn't know that my friends and I suspect him of being the fugitive that Finn was looking for, and we need to get Millie, May, Lila and Jake to safety before it's too late.

Alex and Selena look at me as well as Mackenzie and I could tell that they probably think that there is a chance that Hunter and Clara died trying to protect us. as well as the human race, but I wamt to believe that there is a chance that they survived and that we could arrest Kyle for what he was doing and probably work for the government sometime since I'll bet it'd be pretty cool to travel to places and do some cool stuff that you've never done before.

I decided to see if Hunter and Clara survived and try my best to get Millie, May, Jake and Lila out of where they were and get them to safety with Mackenzie's gadgets since her gadgets were pretty useful and I don't think that things would go so well with out Mackenzie or River helping out since they were the tech geniuses due to the fact that they were good at inventing gadgets for situations like this one. I then maanaged to get them out and got them to safety so I could check on Hunter and Clara because I wanted to know if they survived or not, since, after all, they were my friends.

As I got to where I left Hunter and Clara, I was relieved to know that they survived, but was starting to wonder where Kyle went, since I had a feeling that there was a chance that he could have something to do with what was going on and I needed to find him so I could text Finn and have him arrested but I knew that it wasn't going to be easy since Kyle could be anywhere by now.

regular_contributor

Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:25 am

Carly's POV

I was starting to wonder if there was a chance that Kyle might've gotten away and could probably eliminate the human race. We have to find him so that it doesn't happen and he gets arrested, but I don't know where he is. He could be anywhere by now.

I looked at Hunter and asked him to inform Trixie on this since her dad was a lawyer so he might be able to help us with the situation that we were currently in, but there also was a chance that Kyle might figure out what we were up to and try to stop us.

"Uh, Carly, I'm right here," Trixie said. "I could just text my dad and ask hum what to do about the situation with Kyle since he is a lawyer after all and Kyle could be in the states or anywhere in Europe." I nodded and hoped that Trixie's dad could help since we were in a situation that could use someone like him due to the fact tht there was a chance that Kyle could be anywhere by now and causing havoc.

regular_contributor

Sat May 21, 2016 12:05 am

BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:53 pm

BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun May 21, 2017 6:23 pm

BUMP!