Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  
 Mod...
new

Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:38 pm

Er, mod, I posted Cloudburst chapter one about a week ago, and it still hasn't been posted. I can post it again if you can't find the other one, because I have it on Word. Thanks! cheeky

Re: Mod...

Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:45 am

So sorry catbrain205! It's up now... 

Just a suggestion-- I noticed that post was pretty long. Sometimes readers prefer to read posts in slightly shorter installments so they don't lose their place if they get called away from the computer. I'd suggest posting about half that amount of text in one post, that way readers can be sure to finish what they started. The only catch is that then you have to name your parts/chapters carefully in the subject line (for example: Chapter 1, Part 2) or readers might get confused about the order. 

Great work!

Best, 

Write It Mod

new

Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:20 pm

Thank you, Mod!

new

Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:21 pm

the same things happen to me cat why is that i have to change my profiles to see new posts did i do something wrong and u probably won't see this anyway

new

Thu May 12, 2016 7:39 pm

So... Hi. How are you? I am new here, I just joined yesterday, and I like to write stories.

Fri May 13, 2016 2:09 am

Hi @dragoncrown485!

Nice to meet you! Glad you've been reading and posting to the Write It boards-- it should be an exciting summer. I noticed that you posted some work-in-progress to the General Discussion boards and some more conversational posts to the Post Work In Progress boards... just for the record, it's helpful if you do it the other way around. Other writers are usually looking to read new work to comment on on the PWIPFPR boards and to talk things over on the General Discussion board. It just helps things stay organized. 

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'm looking forward to reading more work!

See you around the boards!

Best, 

Write It Mod

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team