Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Mrs. L story #2
frequent_vsitor

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:18 pm
Okay so remember this was my real teacher. (Was because now its summer) Enjoy her crazyness!

"What is 1/2 multiplied by 5/6, Lily," Mrs. L asked. "Ummmm..." Lily mumbled. "No ummmm is not the answer!" exclaimed Mrs. L then she flung a rubber band at Lily when Lily's head was turned. "Ow, what was that for?" screamed Lily. "It was for answering the question wrong," Mrs. L explained. "I know the answer," shouted Jake jumping out of his seat. Mrs. L shot a rubber band at Jake. "What was that for?" asked JAke calmly. "You called out," said Mrs. L. *hiccup* "Who just hiccuped," asked Mrs. L rather loudly. "Me," Nick mumbled. "I love hiccups go stand in the front of the room and hiccup for us!" Mrs. L squealed. "Oh okay," muttered. He walked to the front of the room and just stood there for five minutes his face turning redder and redder. "Okay I guess you can go sit down," Nick looked so relieved when he finally sat down.

Re: Mrs. L story #2
visitor

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:09 pm
I would be that teacher lol :smileyhappy:

Re: Mrs. L story #2

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:06 pm
:smileyvery-happy: i am 8 your story was so funny i almost cried make a nother and a nother

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team