Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 Mrs. L Story #3
frequent_vsitor

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:50 pm
Hey guys!  Here is another story of my crazy teacher!  I am so sad she is not my teacher anymore :smileysad:  (Because I am in the next grade now)  Okay well enjoy!

********************************************************************************************
      So it was a normal boring math class and we were learning dividing fractions.  Mrs. L  asked who was a second child in their family.  Those people stood up.  She picked one to come in front of the room.  She then picked one of the people who were the first child.  She then taped fractions to them.  The first child represented the first fraction and the second child represented the second fraction.  Next she had someone hold a division sign in someone.  Next she had four people come up to spot the second fraction.  She whispered something in the ear of the second fraction.  The emotion of being frightened creeped on to her face.  Suddenly in a blink of an eye the second fraction was flipped upside down!  Mrs. L had flipped her!  Because of this I will never forget how to divide fractions!

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team