Fan Fiction

Announcements

Join the Cast!
We need your help to keep this board buzzing with creativity! Pitch in and help write a story set in the world of a book or series that you love. Just pick a role to play and break a leg. Who knows? This could lead to fame and fortune!

FOUR EASY STEPS TO STARDOM:
1: Read any thread below. (If there aren't any, submit your own — you could be the first to post!) That's the story so far. At the end of each mini-chapter, the author tells you which character goes next.
2: YOUR TURN!! Create/copy/refine your character's profile, update the story setting, continue the story action, then pass it on to the next character.
3: Check back every day to see how the story continues.
4: Go to #2 above (try a new character on for size!). Rinse and repeat.

When does the story end? It ends when the moderator adds a comment to a mini-chapter saying "END IT!"

Wanna start your OWN story? Cut and paste the profile below and start a new thread!

CHARACTER PROFILE (copy and paste to start your own story!):
My Character: Make this up, or use an existing character from a book.
Character Age: Ditto.
Setup: Who is this character and why is he/she here?
Description: What does your character look like right now? This can change throughout the story, if your character suddenly falls into a mud puddle or is splashed with purple paint. Stuff happens, right?
Mood: This can change every minute, as we all know.
Faves: Help us get to know the character with a list of loves.
Detests: Tells us some stuff your character CANNOT STAND.
Story Setting: Where are we right now?
Action!: Here we go — what's happening? Don't forget dialogue!
YOUR TURN, X!: (Pass the story over to another character.)
   [ 34 posts ] Average score:  

DO YOU WANT A "MUSIC BOARD"?
1. "YES". 89%  89%  [ 16 ]
2. "NO". 11%  11%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 18
 MUSIC BOARD ON THE STACKS.
new

Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:56 pm
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO VOTE FOR A "MUSIC BOARD". JUST PUT YOUR USERNAME IN THIS POST. dreamtimepink9 IS VOTING FOR THE "MUSIC BOARD". FROM, dreamtimepink9

Re: MUSIC BOARD ON THE STACKS.
regular_contributor

Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:31 am
it would be cool if we had one, and we should try to get one here, though I am skeptical about it.

new

Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:52 pm
witchunicorn5

regular_contributor

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:04 am
I forgot to sign my username.

TechnologyGirl

new

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:11 pm
(EVERYONE) PLEASE VOTE! FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:22 am
I want a music board....cum on,guyz,dont u want a music board! Vote!

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:50 pm
eglantine57

regular_contributor

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:36 pm
BUMP!

new

Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:43 pm
"WE CAN, WHILE OTHERS" BY: dreamtimepink9. WE CAN FLY LIKE FAIRIES. EVEN THOUGH, THEY'RE FAIRYTALES. BUT, THAT'S OK. WHILE OTHERS CAN'T. BUT, THAT'S OK. WE CAN SWIM LIKE MERMAIDS. EVEN THOUGH, THEY'RE FAIRYTALES. BUT, THAT'S OK. WHILE OTHERS CAN'T. BUT, THAT'S OK. WE CAN STAY-UP ALL-NIGHT. WHILE OTHERS SLEEP. BUT, THAT'S OK. WE CAN STAY CALMED. WHILE OTHERS SCREAMS. BUT, THAT'S OK. WE CAN STAY TOGETHER. WHILE OTHERS WERE SPERATE. BUT, THAT'S OK. WE LIKE UNICORN/PEGASUS. EVEN THOUGH, THEY'RE FAIRYTALES. BUT, THAT'S OK. WHILE OTHERS LIKE SOMETHING ELSE. BUT, THAT'S OK. (SONG-ENDED) PLEASE COMMENT THIS SONG.

new

Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:09 pm
(EVERYONE) PLEASE VOTE.
(MODS) YOU CAN VOTE ALSO.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:07 pm
BUMP! I want a music board, but what are the odds it'll happen?

regular_contributor

Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:28 pm
BUMP! Jessica, please pass this on. I'm tired of waiting and not getting new results. I want a music board, just like the rest of us!

new

Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:35 pm
VOTE!

FROM, dreamtimepink9

PLEASE PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE. IF YOU WANT "THE BABY-SITTERS CLUB" BOARD,
"THE ALLIE-FRINKIE'S" BOARD, "THE 39-CLUES" BOARD. BACK.

regular_contributor

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:01 pm
BUMP!

new

Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:16 pm

I really don't see why we would need one. We use the Buzz Board like one all the time; so, why bother getting another board and using resources when we can use what we got?

Besides, maybe they'll eventually close the Music Board if we get it or some other boards?

Or they can turn the Buzz Board into an Entertainment and Books board? Which is what it is technically used for in the first place.

-*Zirconia

regular_contributor

Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:14 am
BUMP! True, @darkrising, but, if I'm correct, if we got a music board, all the music topics would move over there. Plus, I'll bet it'd be cool if we could do musical RPs over there and all that.

new

Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:47 am
I am FOOTBALLHOCKEY49 and I vote for "music board"

new

Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:08 am

//@technologygirl; Correction note; It's darkrising6, Zirconia, or darkrising6/Zirconia, not darkrising. Here's more points to this. Since, all the music topics would move over there, along with musical Roleplays or RPs, wouldn't that make the Buzz Board sort of obsolete? And since, that would make it sort of obsolete, wouldn't that mean that they would be more likely to remove it, just because, it wasn't getting enough use? Oh, and by the way, you need to update your forms in the Deveraux Prep RP/Roleplay.//

-*Zirconia

new

Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:51 am

Does anyone even hear what I'm saying?!  

//@technologygirl; The Buzz Board is used as a Music Board which means if all the music topics moved to a different board it would make the Buzz Board less as active as before due to the topics over there. So, what if we'd have musical RPs over there. We can have them over here since they are Roleplays after all! Besides, if the Buzz Board is less active than the Music Board they could close the Buzz Board! Don't you even care anymore about boards being archived and closed? Oh and by the way, you need to update your forms on the Deveraux Prep RP.//

-*Zirconia

new

Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 pm
I want a music board!!! Purpledolphin1502 PurpleDolphin1502 is offically in the Teen Beach movie fan club :D

new

Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:18 am
PLEASE VOTE! EVERYONE'S DIEING TO HAVE THIS MUSIC BOARD!

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:33 am
@darkrising6: I'm used to shortening usernames, as it's easy for me to remember. Plus, I do this with @livelyfire all the time and her full username is @livelyfire2, plus, I do that with @pinunicorn as well as @dreamtimepink so you don't have to be so rude. Anywho, I will update my forms, I just have a lot of RPs I joined so how can I remember and all that? Plus, I don't want boards to get archived, so maybe they can change the Buzz Board into a music & entertainment board like you said on one of the threads, or a pop culture board, whereas the music board would still be there plus the buzz board, but the music board would have music RPS as well as the Fan Fiction board plus other RPs whereas the Buzz Board would basically talk about pop culture which is what the music board would do as well as the musical RPs.

regular_contributor

Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:16 pm
BUMP!

new

Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:10 am
I'M TRYING TO HELP OUT!

FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:07 am
I don't think a music board is even a long shot answer. Don't worry. Everything will sort its self out next year.

new

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:34 am

//@technologygirl; About the naming thing, it just annoys me when things aren't in their proper place or working up to proper place. Sorry, if I seem a little too OCD at that.

Thank you for trying to update your forms. I see you haven't yet; but, I'll try to remain patient. You can remember your RPs by your messages. I second the Pop Culture thing; but, not the music board.

Alright, so, imagine that there's a bake sale and you're making muffins. You've made a lot of popular muffin types all except for the new Strawberry Shortmuffin variety; but, you have a little bit of dough left. So, you make the muffin to please the demand. Supply is made to feed the demand. Apparently, due to the economic status of the people, there's more left over Strawberry Shortmuffins than there is of the other types, when you really could have made an even amount of all the muffin kinds.

Let's say the Strawberry Shortmuffin is the new Music board. You make the music board, which costs a lot of money, even though, the state of your economy isn't very good. You make the Supply of the Music Board to feed the Demand of it that you all want even though there are a lot of other types that they could use instead of making the Strawberry Shortmuffin/new Music board. And when, every single thread that is made that could possibly be made on the Music board, the fad dies out.

See how the two stories come together to form a Story and an example that makes sense? Why have a music board where we could talk about that on the Buzz board.

Hey! You might as well make a comic book board to feed the comic book fans then they can make their little comic book based roleplays over there as well, instead of using an obvious choice for a roleplay, which might have a similar pattern as the Strawberry Shortmuffin/new Music board.

This is a story and roleplaying board. Why not use this as a story/roleplaying board. It seems awfully silly to me that you demand to have more of the supply you want when you could use the other supplies for what they're worth instead of demanding for new supplies.

Normally, children see something they like and if they're parents are rich or made of money, the parent spoils the child, and gets them what they wanted. Now, if the parent gave the child the item a few weeks later or as a present for some sort of celebration, the child might want it less than how badly they wanted it from before. Children usually have this want, want, want, gimme, gimme, gimme, I want, I want, I want pattern in their mind.

So, what if I'm not like the rest of you seekers who want a music board? I'm the different individual in the crowd of many. I'd be a very boring board if we all wanted the same thing. It seems that sometimes when people all want the same thing, it's because a popular person or a role model has or wants that item as well. Eventually, the trend will be an obsolete fad.//

-*Zirconia

new

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:53 pm
I want a Music Board! :D
DesertChief19

regular_contributor

Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:16 pm
@darkrising6: I'm not particularly spoiled, I'm just interested in the idea of a new board as there were a lot of boards that closed, the THG board being one of them. Oh, and, thanks for reminding me. I guess I should update my forms.

regular_contributor

Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:43 am
BUMP!

new

Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:04 am
VOTE FOR THE MUSIC BOARD.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:57 pm
BUMP!

new

Thu May 11, 2017 2:15 pm

PinkUnicorn3103

new

Wed May 17, 2017 9:49 pm

Nice idea! It would be awesome if we had a music board.

SnowFire127

Thu May 18, 2017 4:25 pm

You can post about music all you want on the Buzz Board!

[ 34 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team