Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 245 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Re: Music, Movies, Games & Entertainment
visitor

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:03 pm
Who likes Lecrea???

new

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:58 pm
ONE DIRECTION <3

new

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:56 pm
Movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians Actress: Selena Gomez or Kristen Stewart Song: Green Day Boulevard of Broken Dreams

new

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:47 pm
My Favorites!!!! Movie:The Lorax Game:Just Dance Book:Harry Potter Animal:PANDA!!!!!!! Color:PURPLE!!!!!! App:Angry Birds and much more!!!!!:)

new

Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:00 pm
I also forgot: I want to watch the Hunger Games I like Flo Rida, Maroon 5, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, One Direction, Coldplay, 1 Republic, Carrie Underwood, Adele, and that is it! :P I'll let you know soon!

new

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:27 pm
I also like: Fun we are young Ellie Gouding Cher Lloyd Want U Back B.O.B Kelly Clarkson Nikki Minaj Justin Bieber Taylor Swift and that is it

regular_visitor

Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:48 pm
@Lightningthief: I like Justin Bieber!!!! :) :) :)

new

Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:15 pm
Dear Brian- I was just reading your post and I just wanted to tell you, it`s a very cool thing that you are doing!!! I would love to do something like that. I think it`s a good thing that you put down some rules. So kids can still chat but feel safe, and same with parents who let their kids on. Thanks -Mady

new

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:33 am
Favorite Actresses: Amanda Seyfried, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Bynes Favorite Actors: Skandar Keynes, Daniel Radcliff, Adam Sandler Favorite T.V. Shows: The simpsons, south park, how I met your mother Favorite Movies: Alice in Wonderland, The Amazing Spiderman (2012), Narnia:Prince Caspian Favorite Song: I got you by leona lewis Favorite Books: Enchanted, A Wrinkle in Time, Ezperanza Rising Favorite Book series: Narnia, Percy Jackson, Inkheart, Princess Diaries, Dork Diaries, Goosebumps If you like my favorites, reply or add me as a friend

new

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:26 am
Favorite Color : Purple Favorite Food : Can't decide love anything without mushrooms and that isnt sushi and isnt any animal parts like the guts. But im not a vegeteran i just dont like eating the bad parts of the animal. EW! Favorite Singer : Anybody who can sing is in my book but i dont like people in the illuminati like jay-z. But if it came down to it it would be M.J ( Micheal Jackson) he's the king of Pop may he R.I.P Favorite Rapper : Eminem and Lil Wayne and no they r not in the illuminati. Favorite Game : Halo, Call of Duty, Black Ops, Bomberman,Burnout Tv. Show : I luv Victorious and iv'e started getting into anime like inuyasha and ranma 1/2. I like not love the Sshow big time rush and i kinda like icarly. on disney i like gravity falls and WOWP ( Wizzards Of Waverly Places) and A.N.T Farm. I don't like phineas and ferb. I like old shows like kim possible, ozzy and dri. I like young justice and batman brave and the bold Favorite Activity: I love sports except for football i mean i can catch the ball and kick it and run but to me its just a bunch of men running up and down a feild and getting hurt. I love soccer baseball and bastketball and tennis and swimming Favorite Football Player: Patyen Manning #17 of the Colts he's a qb Favorite Basketball Player: Kobe Bryant #24 of the L.A Lakers Favorite Soccer Player : Christeino Renaldy on Brazil Favorite Series: Narnia, Percy Jackson, Inkheart, Princess Diaries, Lost Hero, Kane Chronicles Favorite Movies : I like all movies as long as they have a little action and romance and humor in them

Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:21 am
Fav. Movie: HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2!!!And the rest of the HP movies. Also I really like: Tangled ( Rapunzel movie from Disney), Brave ( well I found it way too short and it needed more of a story, I hope they make a second one) ,Beauty and the Beast ( Disney movie. With the smart heroine and talking objects! I really like that movie :) ) , and I don't know what else :/ Fav. Books: All of the Harry Potter books! And Candy Apple books! Fav. Games: Lego Harry Potter 1-4 and 5-7, All of the Just Dances, Mario Kart, Wii Sports Resort, Disney Universe,and that's pretty much it. Fav. Apps: Angry Birds ( all of them!) , Cut the Rope ( Om Nom is SO cute! ), Where's my Water, Where's my Perry, Temple Run, Temple Run Brave... and some others. Fav TV shows: Gravity Falls ( please no mean comments about it, I know some people don't like it, but I do), Good Luck Charlie, Jessie, A.N.T. Farm,My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Phineas and Ferb, some reality shows ( too lazy to type them..) . Fav. Band/Singers: Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift ( my ultimate favorite) , Adele ( she has a great voice), ..... I will write more later ( I have to go, and I'm lazy...)

new

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:55 pm
Hey Brian!! Look I am here to talk about some stuff with u which can sound like like im advertising but I AM NOT ADVERTISING!!!! I'm opening a club named "Moderator Clubbie!" ( i know, tacky name) where all the mod r going to introduce themselves to the contrubuters a.k.a. users so we can get to know them so i m going to kindly ask u to join(plz!) the "Moderator Clubbie!" and, u know, introduce urself a bit. I'm trying to gather all the mods so it can help a LOT if u say thier names, where the moderate, and ask them if they cud join(I M NOT ADVERTISING!) so thanx!:P The OTHER thing is about a torrentz(series shown on Starworld) named "Criminal Minds" that shows a LOT about crimes and sociopaths that I understand the physhos! u shud see it! Thank u ssssooooo much Brian! Ur the best!

new

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:53 am
My favorite book is either The Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling or The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling.

My favorite movies are Deathly Hallows Part One and Deathly Hallows Part Two. :D

My favorite actor is Daniel Radcliffe (although I love the rest of the HP cast, and everyone in THG as well).

My favorite actress is Emma Watson (although I love everyone who was in HP, and also everyone who was in THG :D).

My ultimate favorite singer is Taylor Swift. She is amazing. Except the new single. Ew.

My favorite bands are Ministry of Magic and Oliver Boyd & the Remembralls.

My favorite T.V. show is SpongeBob SquarePants. I love the square yellow sponge so much it's INSANE! :D

I don't have a favorite video game, since I don't play video games. :D

~amazingwizard11

regular_visitor

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:56 pm
Actor: Christian Bale because of The Dark Knight Rises Actress: Natalie Portman Female singer: Taylor Swift is good, Lana Del Ray Male singer: Andy Grammer Rapper: B.o.B and eminem Movie: Star Wars, The Dark Knight Rises TV show: Big Brother, Masterchef, Modern Family, Gravity Falls, The Middle and Spongebob Square Pants because I don't know a single person who hates spongebob. Squidward likes him around, very very deep down. Fave colour: Blue I'm a huge Percy Jackson fan! I am a daughter of Zeus.

new

Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:18 am
Actor: Josh Hutcherson Actress: Jennifer Lawrence Female Singer: Adele Male Singer: John Mayer Rapper: Eminem Movie: Hunger Games and the Lost Boys (original) TV Show: Guys With Kids, Cupcake Wars, Face Off, Impractical Jokers, and The Middle Book: Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Dawn of the Dreadfuls, and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

new

Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:45 pm
i love talor swift and her songs!:)

new

Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:26 pm
who likes mandisa? shes an awesome singer

new

Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:16 pm
ok!!!
i like christian music, country, rock, whatever. A few of my favorite singers: Mandisa (is that the way you spell it?) Laura STory, Jeremy Camp, Matt Redman, Peter Furler. My favoritest song of all is Creation Calls by Brian Doerksen. I love ALL the Harry Potter movies!!!
Books: Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Warriors
✖DragonRider49✖
"You know how teachers tell you the magic word is please? That's not true. The magic word is puke. It will get you out of class faster than anything else." -Percy Jackson, The Demigod Files

new

Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:44 pm
FAVORITE MUSIC GENRE: "CHRISTIAN".
FAVORITE MOVIES: "NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM" AND "NARNIA".
FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:21 am
Actor: Johnny Depp Actress: Jennifer Lawrence (she was in the hunger games...) Female singer: Taylor Swift Male singer: JUSTIN BIEBER!!!! (in fact i have the same b-day as him!!!) Band: One Direction of course!!! Movie: The Hunger Games / Dispecible me TV show: Good Luck Charlie

new

Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:50 pm
Hi i am new here please add me someone.......

new

Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 pm
Hi! My name is Andrea and my favorite singer is Taylor Swift. Also my favorite bands are One Direction and Maroon 5 (and the Jonas Brothers of course!!). I am dying to see the Jonas Brothers this summer (if I get a chance). My favorite movie is Jack and Jill, starring Adam Sandler. My favorite game is Just Dance 4, even thought I never played it. I hope u got my message! :)

announcements
new

Mon May 06, 2013 5:44 pm
thanks is this destiny btw

new

Fri May 17, 2013 10:47 pm
Actor: Josh Hutcherson
Actress: Jennifer Lawernce, Emma Stone, Emma Watson
Female singer: Ellie Goulding, Ariana Grande, or Demi Lovato
Male singer: Macklemore
Movie: Finding Nemo
TV show: Spongebob Square Pants or Adventure Time
My favorite book: Harry Potter or The Hunger Games
Band: One Republic, Hot Chelle Rea, Fun., Imagine Dragons

new

Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:39 pm
cool

[ 245 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team