Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 My best friends birthday. please read.
regular_visitor

Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:07 pm
Do you remember what your best friend's birthday was like? Was it totally awesome or was it super boring? Well, this is a story about my best friends's birthday. Her name is Zemeriah.

For Zemeriah's birthday we went to an all you can eat buffet in (...)!!! We got our plates and filled them with as much food as we could take,and found some seats. She ate ribs,ice cream,jello,broccoli with cheese,and some other stuff too. I know it's crazy! She has a huge appetite! I ate chicken,fries,a slice of pizza,and a little bit of ice cream.And the weird thing is were both so skinny. Any way after that came out the chocolate BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!! Then,it was time for the birthday presents. She got alot of gifts. My present was .............blendy pens! Yes,blendy pens. Well,she WANTED blendy pens,and she really liked too!We had a really good time! And right when we were about to leave a friend of ours came walking through the door. Wasn't that a suprise. We both had a great time!

Message Edited by Write_It_Moderator on 09-28-2011 07:37 AM

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team