General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 My drama
new

Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:52 pm

OK so im trying out for the drama club and we have to do tasks right.Well one of them is to write a dramatic script.So i was wondering if this sounded good.Omg Megan i forgot to wear pink im going to die if i dont wear something pink get me something pinck now what do you mean were 5000 miles away from the nearest town oh you said 50 what 50 oh no im going to die i need my pinck get me something pinck please AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Thanks for reading sorry if it was horriable please just reply in any way you want no judgement will hurt me ok maby  a little bit but not to bad

Re: My drama
new

Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:07 pm

hey Saphirestone59.

I don't really understand it, it might be better if you told the context of the situation. 

by the way, i'ts spelled "pink"

but it was pretty funny.

keep working!

please reply!

-kiss  (the lips are my signatur)

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team