General Discussion

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 My Formal Goodbye

Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:06 pm
Wow. How are all of you guys? Um, this is really making me cry, and need to get it off of my chest. This is my formal goodbye. Forever. I know you're all going to say "NO PLEASE STAY." As tragic as this is for me, I know I need to do this. Before I finish my last post on this board ever, I would love to give a recap on my adventure on Write It/The Stacks. As I read my first post, I cringe. "She opened the door and saw her dog, Gillian, was nuzzling 5 puppies in her dog bed. "Oh Gillian!"Marissa exclaimed, stroking a plump puppies fur. She noticed one of the puppies and saw..." It was a Pass the Pen story. There are so many people I want to recognize. -Corn dog flower -summerwriter -cavyheart -The Geese -TwinkToes87 -dolphinwriter -dollar616 And many others I have not named. They became some of my Write It friends, and gave me such good reviews on my stories that helped me become such a better writer. These boards helped me cope through hard times. And it pains me to go, but I do. The boards aren't the same. None of the oldies are on, and the new format confuses me. I go on Figment and a site called Wattpad now. All of the boards I went on (The 39 Clues, etc.) have closed down. I lost an amazing roleplay because of that. It hurts so bad. This really hurts me to write this. Well, I really don't know what else to say. So, everyone have a nice life. Don't get eaten by cannabalistic hamsers. I love you all. ~Arianna

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team