Fan Fiction

Announcements

Join the Cast!
We need your help to keep this board buzzing with creativity! Pitch in and help write a story set in the world of a book or series that you love. Just pick a role to play and break a leg. Who knows? This could lead to fame and fortune!

FOUR EASY STEPS TO STARDOM:
1: Read any thread below. (If there aren't any, submit your own — you could be the first to post!) That's the story so far. At the end of each mini-chapter, the author tells you which character goes next.
2: YOUR TURN!! Create/copy/refine your character's profile, update the story setting, continue the story action, then pass it on to the next character.
3: Check back every day to see how the story continues.
4: Go to #2 above (try a new character on for size!). Rinse and repeat.

When does the story end? It ends when the moderator adds a comment to a mini-chapter saying "END IT!"

Wanna start your OWN story? Cut and paste the profile below and start a new thread!

CHARACTER PROFILE (copy and paste to start your own story!):
My Character: Make this up, or use an existing character from a book.
Character Age: Ditto.
Setup: Who is this character and why is he/she here?
Description: What does your character look like right now? This can change throughout the story, if your character suddenly falls into a mud puddle or is splashed with purple paint. Stuff happens, right?
Mood: This can change every minute, as we all know.
Faves: Help us get to know the character with a list of loves.
Detests: Tells us some stuff your character CANNOT STAND.
Story Setting: Where are we right now?
Action!: Here we go — what's happening? Don't forget dialogue!
YOUR TURN, X!: (Pass the story over to another character.)
   [ 35 posts ] Average score:  
 My Fourth of July Barbecque Party
visitor

Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:34 am
CHARACTER PROFILE
My Character:Jenny
Character Age: 8
Setup: For her birthday party
Description: Brown curly hair and hazel eyes and wearing a tank top that's blue and a skort that's red and white sandals
Mood: Absouloutely Happy
Faves: Swinging on her new hamik
Detests: splinters and the color of throwup and she hates meat loaf
Story Setting: In her backyard, swinging on her new hammock
Action!:
Jenny's having her Birthday party on the fourth of July. She's having a barbeque. Her mom cooked a big yummy cake, delicious cake which has the flavor of rainbow and it has blue and pink yummy frosting.
Jenny's friend, Marie came to the party with a present shaped like a peanut butter and jelly sandich in pink sparkling wrapping paper.
YOUR TURN, X!: Write about Jenny opening the present. Make the present very interesting so everyone wants to see.

Re: My Fourth of July Barbecque Party

Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:59 pm
She couldn't beleve her eyes! It was the biggest stuffed animal she had ever seen!!! It was a puppy. She decided to name it Midnight because it was black! She took Midnight with her everywhere. Even to the dentist!!! Everybody complemented her. It was so fun for her because she made 5 new friends: Isabella,
Brooke, Layla, Libby, and Taylor!

(NEXT remember, make it interesting!)

visitor

Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:58 am
She went to the supermarket one day and ran around. She knocked over some cans with tomato sauce. They spilled open and went on Midnight. She began to cry. She went home quickly and washed him. She made her invitations for her Fourth of July party. Soon,the day came and the party began.We had a barbecue and then went to the fireworks and then I got presents, again.I was happy? that I got more presents. My friend Sara gave me another present and it was shaped like a jellyfish! I opened it up and found a friend for Midnight! I named her Vanilla and couldn't wait to introduce them! I went to my room and said Midnight I have a friend for youoooo! I looked at the floor and saw Midnight was gone! But I found Dog tracks. As soon as I understood, I practically fainted. Then when I woke up Vanilla was gone! Isaw Cat tracks but I saw the tag.It said......I fainted.

Your turn: Write what happened to Vanilla and Midnight. Also write what was on the tag.

visitor

Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:01 am
Midnight and Vanilla walked away. They turned real! They were going to be back by the next day. The tag said: These kind of animals turn real when they find  wondrful friend. Oh come on they have got to be kidding. They don't sy if they fight or not. They come back the next day. Vanilla yells at Midnight and they start to fight.

Your turn: Write about the fight and how Jenny deals with it.

Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:37 pm
Cool!

visitor

Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:17 pm
Thanks pinkpuppylover! That's  the first thing someone added on to that story of mine in years! Well I don't mean years, but about a month or 4 weeks. (Reminder in math: 4 weeks is about a month, you sillyheadself!)Oh well, now I know math!:smileyhappy:

new

Thu May 02, 2013 3:41 pm
I like this story! Please someone help it out!

regular_contributor

Tue May 07, 2013 1:34 am
"Hey, Jen, what's going on?" Jenny's friend, Sara, asked. "I heard some fighting." Jenny looked at Sara, and sighed.
"Midnight and Vanilla are fighting," Jenny said. "I have no idea why. Can you help?" Sara nodded, and the two girls went to investigate.

By the time the girls got to Midnight and Vanilla, they were, of course, fighting, though it sounded serious.
"Are crazy, Vanilla? Even though I'm as concerned about an alien invasion as you are, there is no way that the government would stand a chance against a race of psychotic aliens, because, first of all, they are more intelligent than the human race, and, if I'm correct, the DC comic book character, Clark Kent, doesn't EXIST, so we're ALL doomed!" Midnight shouted. "How can we stand a chance against a race of creepy aliens that are intelligent?" Vanilla sighed, and looked at Jenny and Sara, then at Midnight.
"Well, there might be an alien that might be our only chance for survival, and, even though the DC character Clark Kent doesn't exist, obviously, NEITHER do the Transformers, so scratch them out. Plus, if there is an alien, it might be similar to Clark Kent, though we have no idea what the name is. Probably something weird, or, if they were from an exploded planet, they could have a name like Blake Jackson, or who knows. Still, that might be a way the government could stand a chance against creepy aliens. Another is a group of people that don't know each other, and, of course, have something that gets them to unite on." Vanilla said. Midnight nodded, though there were some doubts on that.
"This isn't The Avengers you know, and, of course, even though it's the first time for an alien invasion, we're still doomed!" Midnight said. "I hope something good happens, but, come on! The scenarios you mentioned are fictional just like the other one which is, of course, about a guy that is, in comics, loyal and all, but ends up with a cosmic ring, though, in the movie, he's like Tony Stark, and the scenario that I'm mentioning is the Green Lantern one, though a lot of these scenarios, as much as I want one of them to happen sound highly unrealistic!" Midnight shouted. Sara looked at Jenny. They've both seen a lot of movies, The Avengers being one of them, and, even though these girls were worried about an alien invasion, they were kind-of skeptical on how Midnight and Vanilla would stop arguing.
"Hey, guys, look!" Sara said, pointing at the window. "I see someone!" Jenny looked at the window, and, of course, Midnight and Vanilla were still fighting.
"I see them too! It's..... NO WAY! How on earth did Kent get here? Seriously? He's not an alien, I know that. He must've drove here, because I see his car. Plus, I'm not sure if we are going to encounter a movie-like scenario with people we know. I doubt it, you?" asked Jenny. Sara nodded, and opened the window.
"Hey, Kent! Did you hear the news?" asked Sara. "There's supposed to be an alien invasion, though we have no idea what to do." Kent nodded, and got his friends. They all heard about it, and, of course, Sara, Midnight, and Jenny ran outside, wanting to figure out what Kent and the others were going to do.
"Guys, we really need to stop this. Right here, right now." Kent said. "If we don't do something soon, innocent lives are lost. Who knows, May might even get killed, or maybe one of our other friends, like Jenny." Kent said. "This has to stop. Right here, right now." Jenna, Lucas, Chris, River, Carly, Ricky, Justin, Alex and the rest of their friends, like Sam, Lorelei and Hunter, as well as Chris's older brother, Luke, nodded.
"We should probably strategize our plan before we attack," Alex said. "If we don't, who knows what'll happen." Everyone nodded at that, though Sara, Midnight, Vanilla and Jenny looked at each other, confused. How were their friends going to stop a race of psychotic aliens?
your turn, x! Explain how Kent, Chris, Hunter, Sam, and the rest of them stop the psychotic aliens.

regular_contributor

Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun May 26, 2013 2:46 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:57 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:19 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:15 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:58 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:29 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:55 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:30 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:57 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:17 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:06 pm
is anyone going to continue this? If so, that'd be great, but stay on topic, so, if I'm going to write next, I know what's going on, k?

regular_contributor

Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:04 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:53 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:29 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:25 pm
BUMP!

new

Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:50 pm
I have severe writers block. I am going to start reading more to get over this hump but for now others need to keep writing!

regular_contributor

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:51 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:13 am
bump!

regular_contributor

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:47 pm
bump!

regular_contributor

Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:31 pm

BUMP!

regular_contributor

Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:45 pm

BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat May 28, 2016 3:36 pm

BUMP!

regular_contributor

Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:59 am

BUMP!

new

Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Suddenly, they heard a flap, flap coming from thewindow. All of them turned to the window as a small red stuffed dragon flew in the house. But that wasn't the only thing flapping towards them.

Another HUGE red stuffed dragon landed on the front lawn with...was that someone riding it? In a few seconds, she hopped off the dragon's back and dased to the front door.

My Character: Emerald Thunder
Character Age: 13
Setup: She also has at least two living stuffed animals, and is going to team up with the rest of the gang.
Description: Wearing red and pink, and her shirt is covered in hearts and yellow lightning bolts.
Mood: Hyper. VERY hyper. When she's hyper, she's happy.
Faves: Lightning bolts, hearts (but don't mix them)
Detests: Broken hearts (when you mix her faves).
Story Setting: In a complete stranger's house, and she want's to stop aliens too.
Action!: She's about to be very hyper. Sara opened the door, she was greeted with a, "Helloooo! Myname'sEmeraldandIwanttodefeatalienswithyou!!!!!!!"

PLZ continue!!!!

regular_contributor

Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:17 pm

BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun May 21, 2017 5:58 pm

BUMP!

[ 35 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team