Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 my heart is a fire ( an exerpt from a book im am writing)
new

Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:04 pm

I pressed my ear against the door, silence. i sat there and ;et the burning fire of curiosity slowwly melt me like a candle. finally i gave my fire what it wanted. i looked in through the keyhol, scared to even breath. i felt like a spy, like a dirty rotten spy working for the eviliest villain, temptation. i saw her there, and  i saw what i wanted to see and what i was so scared to see. her eyes were as red as a tomato and her cheeks were as wet as an ocean, salty from her tears.  i sank down feeling the tears flow like a waterfall. then two of my fault thoughts were corrected. guilt burnt worse than curiosity, and tempation was not the worst villain. It was revenge.

Re: my heart is a fire ( an exerpt from a book im am writing
new

Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:10 am

This isn't an offense, but these are actually supposed to be real stories that happened in your real life. Maybe write it on the Novel board? Memoir is something in the past that was really dramatic and detailed. Something that made you have powerful emotions for real. 

Re: my heart is a fire ( an exerpt from a book im am writing
new

Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:09 pm

oops sorry i just saw the wprk in progress for peer review part, thank you catgymnast173 no offense takenlaugh

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team