Fan Fiction

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  

Do you like?
Yes 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
no 21%  21%  [ 3 ]
needs more work 29%  29%  [ 4 ]
I love it 21%  21%  [ 3 ]
Other 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 14
 My life at Hogwarts
new

Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:26 am

Chapter 1

Ok so before I start I am Kimmy Shadow I am new to this magical school called Hogwarts and I am 10 years. So now to the story.....I was in my room reading a book that I found until I heard my mom and dad call me to come down stiers. "Yes Mother and fother?" I ask looking at them. "Yhis come for you...be for I countue I am a mugblood if you were wondering. I look at them and it was a emlope with my name on it and it said Hogwarts! I read about it that school before but I thought ti was made up and I did not know I was a witch? I open it up and read it. "Don't tell us that you are thinking you are going?" My perants ask me with mean looks. Scens I was born my mom and dad never like me they waned a boy not a girl. I look at them and told them "Yes" They just give me a look. At lease I don't have to deil with them for long. "If you go who is going to tack you to get you thangs that you need?" Thay ask me and all of the sudden thier wes a knock on the door. I went to answer it and a man all in black with old man standing next to him was at the door.

TBC..........

Re: My life at Hogwarts
new

Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:49 am

Ok, so I know that is might sound kinda mean, but it was honestly hard for me to understand the grammer and the miss spelled words. Besides that, it was good and please keep writing it!!!

regular_contributor

Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:35 pm

other than grammatical errors, it's pretty good so far. 

new

Sat May 07, 2016 5:42 pm

i like you story

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team