Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 My Life
new

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Hello. My name is Jaden. wink My life started at 4: 26 pm at the (...) Methodist hospital. My life started out all wrong. My father wasn't even there to witness my birth. He was in the MILITARY!!! I was a pretty baby like I am a pretty girl now. Yet I am just fine now, I wasn't really like I turned out to be. I was really in love with life and myself and my mom. Now days, I don't even know what I'm normally doing. Im in the 6th grade at one of the best schools of the nation.  MORE LATER!!!! Please rate and read!!!! I'll share more later only if you read and rate!!!

Re: My Life

Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:51 am

Hi blueapple110! 

Welcome to the Write It boards! I noticed that you put this in the Journalism boards and I was wondering if it might fit better on one of the other boards... If this is really about your life, it should probably be posted on the Memoir/Post Work in Progress board. If it is about your life though, I want to remedied that you that you have to change the names of all the people and places in the piece (you'll notice I took out the name of the hospital in case it was real) to protect your identity. 

If you're making up a story, it could go on Short Fiction or Novel Post Work in Proress. 

Repost to whichever you think is best! 

Best, 

Write It Mod

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team