Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 My Little Pony Origins: The Alicorn Amulet
new

Fri May 27, 2016 4:05 pm

THIS IS A MY LITTLE PONY ORIGIN STORY I MADE UP. IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY LITTLE PONY, NOT A FAN OF IT, OR KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT, GO!

OH, AND NO MEAN STUFF.

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful alicorn named Princess Velvet. Her cutie mark was a heat, a magican's want, and a magicain's top hat. She preformed tricks for all of Equestria. One day, an evil pony by the name of Grimm Hay came. He had a contest. Whoever won would get an infinite ammount of Bits. Whoever lost would be banished inside of an amulet.

So the contest was held. Velvet's magic was very weak. She fainted. So, Grimm picked up a red stone, and used a spell to trap Velvet inside. Later, he cast the stone into an amulet shape, and called it the Alicorn Amulet.

When a pony is trapped inside an object, (notably unicorns and alicorns) they can still use their magic. Whenever someone wears the Alicorn Amulet, they get possesed by Princess Velvet's magic, and their mind transforms into hers.

Re: My Little Pony Origins: The Alicorn Amulet
new

Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:22 pm

Sounds good. But I don't know a thing about my little pony, so I went.

-Dragoncrown485

Re: My Little Pony Origins: The Alicorn Amulet
new

Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:25 pm

I think it's great! I know a lot about my little pony.smiley

Tealart162

p.s. I want you to keep going.smiley

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team