Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  

Is this book scary or not
1.Not scary at all 43%  43%  [ 3 ]
2.Not a tad bit scary 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
3.Its not that scary 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
4.Its OK scary 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
5.Its ehh scary 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
6.Its little scary 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
7. Its got me at the end at my seat scary 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
8.its really scary 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
9.Its the scariest thing i heard today 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
10.Ahhh i running for my life scary 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 7
 My Movie
new

Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:14 am

Tell this at night or in complete darkness.

It was a dark and stormy New York night. Thunder roared,lightning flashed. The lights went out all over New york. Especially the museum .So the guards grabbed there flashlights and went back to guarding. More lightning struck.  All the power went out even the flashlights. "Tom you know the show we watch about ghosts right?" said Samantha "Yes I do." said Tom "You know sprits need energy. " "Yes." "Flashlights just don't go out.They were fully charged so I think this place is haunted."  "Yeah and Slenderman will pop out behind me."he saidangry

Then they heard THUD THUD THUD

"Tom stop trying to scare me out of my witts."

"Th th that was was not me.'

We are the only ones her so it had to be you."

Then the saw blood dripping down the walls. It said GET OUT

They ran out of the museum. But Samantha tripped and fell on one of the steps. Something or someone grabbed her leg and pulled her in. Then it grabbed Tom and pulled him in.

The next day everyone knew the all wondered what happend

They never found out what took the two.

But I hope your'e not next!

The End is just the beginning

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team