Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 8 posts ] Average score:  
 My new song needs help& Editing.
visitor

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:47 pm

I write many songs-I was so inspired to write this last night because of these poems: "Heaven or Hell" and "Life goes on". I was also listening to music like: "Liar Liar" by Christina Grimmie, "When we stand together" By NickelBack, and "Set Fire to the rain" By Adele.

Here it is!!!!!!!

HOLD ONTO ME FOREVER- BY MADDIE A.K.A CONNIVINGDRAGON1

Come to me, capture me.  Take me away from this world. Make me your new girl.  Tell me what ya need. Without i'm sure to bleed. The scars are way to deep; in you seem to seep.

-PRE CHORUS-

Without ya, haven't heard of it. Other boys, I ain't hearin' it. (Yeah,Yeah) If you broke me down, you'd rebuild me slowly. Your touch heals soothingly. You got me,don't let go, no!

-END OF PRECHORUS-

-CHORUS-

Hold onto me forever; our moments I'll aways treasure.

woah, oh,oh oh

They say it won't last. Now they are our past. We'll show 'em wrong. We'll work it out;find a way. We'll have another great day.

-END OF CHORUS-

You say there is a Heven and Hell; I'll say the same just as well. We'll think our way.Do it like this if they do it like that. C'mon(oh oh oh) Let's go(oh oh) We've got somewhere to be. Someone to see.

-PRE CHORUS& CHORUS x1-

Now don't let me down. Don't make me frown. I haven't seen you smile for a while. I'll mend your broken heart; I'll begin at the start.

-CHORUS X2-

END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: My new song needs help& Editing.
visitor

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Pretty good. x] I especially like the last part, where you say, "I'll mend your broken heart; i'll begin at the start.". Or something like that. You know what I'm talkin' 'bout! x] Anyways, that part is very poetic. That's what I look for in a good song. (:

Well, buh-bye!! Good work, my friend!!

~IsisLovesCupcakes(:~

new

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:45 pm

your songs are coolsmiley

new

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:05 am

nice sonnnnnnnnng love it

new

Fri May 25, 2012 8:20 pm
you know.... the lyrics are good and I'm into singing. i always try to write songs you're pretty good.. I'd say. let's be friends. please friend me! ♫♪ AwsOmE I Am love^^ rAINBOwcAkE7""

new

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:28 am
what is the song about mostly

Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:25 pm
nice

new

Sat May 09, 2015 11:00 pm

i like your song i do not thing it need editing  heart

plz let me if this is helpfo