Fan Fiction

Announcements

Join the Cast!
We need your help to keep this board buzzing with creativity! Pitch in and help write a story set in the world of a book or series that you love. Just pick a role to play and break a leg. Who knows? This could lead to fame and fortune!

FOUR EASY STEPS TO STARDOM:
1: Read any thread below. (If there aren't any, submit your own — you could be the first to post!) That's the story so far. At the end of each mini-chapter, the author tells you which character goes next.
2: YOUR TURN!! Create/copy/refine your character's profile, update the story setting, continue the story action, then pass it on to the next character.
3: Check back every day to see how the story continues.
4: Go to #2 above (try a new character on for size!). Rinse and repeat.

When does the story end? It ends when the moderator adds a comment to a mini-chapter saying "END IT!"

Wanna start your OWN story? Cut and paste the profile below and start a new thread!

CHARACTER PROFILE (copy and paste to start your own story!):
My Character: Make this up, or use an existing character from a book.
Character Age: Ditto.
Setup: Who is this character and why is he/she here?
Description: What does your character look like right now? This can change throughout the story, if your character suddenly falls into a mud puddle or is splashed with purple paint. Stuff happens, right?
Mood: This can change every minute, as we all know.
Faves: Help us get to know the character with a list of loves.
Detests: Tells us some stuff your character CANNOT STAND.
Story Setting: Where are we right now?
Action!: Here we go — what's happening? Don't forget dialogue!
YOUR TURN, X!: (Pass the story over to another character.)
   [ 49 posts ] Average score:  

What Should the TITLE BE???
Doomed:No Hope 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
My Life is OVER. 33%  33%  [ 4 ]
The Revolution of the *Hiwisawasis 42%  42%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 12
 MY STORIEZ!! PLZ READ!!!
new

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:41 pm
I glared across the room at Bob. He betrayed me and got me here in the first place. Here I am chained up to this wall because he couldn't keep quiet! Man, I wish I could get this stupid piece of tape off my mouth, but oh yeah, I'M CHAINED TO THIS STUPID WALL! My old teacher, my enemy, MR.FLUFFKIS!(dun dun dun)is across the room too.Him and stupid Bob! Then I heard a familair voice. "NO!"I grunted.The person who put us here, Trinity was in the room. She ripped the tape off my mouth."OWWWW!" I screamed. "Hi Nat!" She said with a giggle. I'm gonna throw you in THE CAGE! "Oh crud monkeys."I whispered. (WRITE YOUR PART! AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK OFF MINE!)*Hiwisawasis is the tribe we come from*

Re: MY STORIEZ!! PLZ READ!!!
regular_contributor

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:39 am

interesting, I like it.

"Hey, Trinity, Bob , LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!" shouted Max. "If you think that-"

"You know what, Trinny? If you're going to lock ANYONE in the cage, do it to me. Not Nat." replied Chloe, sighing. "She's my best friend."

"Not falling for it, Chloe!" Trinity said. "Oh, and I doubt you can do anything, Maxwell."

"Okay, first off, it's Max, not Maxwell. Second, I can AND I WILL Trinity!" Max shouted. "Even if I have to surrender myself to free Nat, I'll do it!"

"If I have to come up with a genius plan to get her out of this mess, bring it on, Trinny! Bring it on!" Mallory shouted.

Already there were comments about me. I was thinking they were NUTS, since I'd rather deal with this than have them deal with it. I mean, come on! This is probably a plot from our teacher, Bob and Trinity to overthrow the head chief, and if I have to let that happen to save my friends and family, than so be it.

"No way, Trinity! You're NOT going to go through with your plan!" Holly shouted. "If anyone's going to lose, it's you!"

Already, it looks like whatever Trinity's plotting, it might happen since I don't think I'll get out of this mess let alone SURVIVE anytime soon.

"Nat, you're going to survive this, no matter WHAT the rest of us do." Max said. "Plus, I'm probably going to risk it all in order to make sure that whatever Trinity's plotting DOES NOT happen. I know, crazy, huh? But come on, sis. We're family. You've helped me out before, and now it's my turn."

"Don't do this, Max." I pleaded. "Please."

"I have to. I owe you. You've helped me out, and now it's my turn."

I know Max is right, but I'm doubtful that I'll live. Besides, he might die if this does turn into an all out war if he were to save my life from a possible death.

"Looks like we have an all out war, right, Chloe?" asked Max. "I'm thinking that, since I'd bet it's a plot to overthrow the chief, right?" Knew it.

"It does, and I'll bet that there's others that want to overthrow the chief, but it's not happening."

"No it isn't. I am the son of the chief, and I KNOW some skills from training with him, and I don't think that you should be involved in this, Chloe. It might be dangerous." Hunter added. "It might be too dangerous for you, Chris.

"No way, Hunter. I'm not letting OUR FRIENDS or you get killed!" she said. "I care about you, your family, my family and everyone else!"

"Hey, I've got ENOUGH brains and skill to take on Trinity. Probably enough skill to knock her out!" Mallory said, proving her point by flipping Trinity flat on her face.

"Ouch!" Trinity said. "I'll get you for that!"

"Says the girl without a brain!" Max and Chloe said in unison. "You just got owned by Mallory!"

regular_contributor

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:12 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:40 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:22 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:42 am
BUMP!

visitor

Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:05 am
This is in Christalynn's(Chris's) Point of Veiw- "Come on guys lets get out of here!" I say. "Maybe we should chain Trinity up like she did to us." Holly suggests. "No guys! We didnt like it so it isnt right." Always thinking about others. Hunter nods, "Chris is right, we are not like her so we shouldnt act like her." "Alright now lets hit the road!" Chloe says. On the way out I step on Trinity, "Whoops. Didnt see ya there. You should definitly get off the floor, its dirty." When we were out I look at Hunter, "Dont you dare get involved mister. You do and Im coming after you and I will get involved too. If you go, I go, if we go, they might go." I point to our crew. "Point taken but Im still not sure." He looks annoyed. I pat him on the back and walk back to the crew.

visitor

Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:06 am
I think the title should be "Reading the Stars."

regular_contributor

Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:32 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:53 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:23 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:11 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:37 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:11 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:33 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:16 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:48 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:18 pm
BUMP!

new

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:27 am
TITLE: "HELP! ESCAPE!"
GENRE: DRAMA/MYSTERY.

CHAPTER 1

IT WAS MIDNIGHT, THE KIDDNAPPERS LEFT.
THE KIDS WERE IN PANIC-ZONE.

"LET US OUT!" NEMI & NEKU YELLED.
"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!" ANDILA YELLED.
"UNTIE US RIGHT NOW!" ANDYLA YELLED.

(ON-GOING YELLING-&-SCREAMING)
(NON-STOP YELLING-&-SCREAMING)

(MORE "COMING-SOON")

FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:28 am
TITLE: "HELP! ESCAPE!"
GENRE: DRAMA/MYSTERY.

CHAPTER 1

IT WAS MIDNIGHT, THE KIDDNAPPERS LEFT.
THE KIDS WERE IN PANIC-ZONE.

"LET US OUT!" NEMI & NEKU YELLED.
"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!" ANDILA YELLED.
"UNTIE US RIGHT NOW!" ANDYLA YELLED.

(ON-GOING YELLING-&-SCREAMING)
(NON-STOP YELLING-&-SCREAMING)

(MORE "COMING-SOON")

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:23 pm
Hunter's POV
I can't believe this. We're going into a war, which could cost a lot of lives. If we have to fight, everyone I care about could get hurt. I should probably warn mom, dad and May about this, as well as the rest of our tribe. If we are going into war, we need to be prepared. My family's been doing this for a long time, and there is no way I'm going to let my friends and family get hurt.
"Uh, guys, I wonder where May is." realized Chloe. "I hope she's okay. May's a cool girl, I'll have to admit, and she deserves a good life." Chloe did have a point. May deserved a good life, and, I'll admit, she was pretty cool for a sister. I hope she's okay.
"Hey, guys, just so you know, I got a text from Alex, saying that she went to check on May with Pearl, Wayne, Kalia, Ray, and the rest of our friends, but they could use some help. Things are going downhill for them." Holly said. "What should I tell her?" We all looked at each other, shocked. If things weren't going well for Alex, that means we're in a war.
"Tell her we're on our way, and that I think that we're in a war," I said. "If so, we might have to get everyone else to safety." Holly nodded, and sent the text. As expected, Alex's text was sent. I'm betting that she has an iPhone, since they are fast with texts.
"Hey, guys, Alex said it's great that we're helping her out, and that she thinks we're in a war too. She also said that we should be careful, just in case some of us get hurt." Holly said. "I think she's got a point there. What do you guys think?" What Holly said did make sense, since we should be aware of what's going on, though some of us might have to fight because we are in a war after all, and if we don't do something about it, Trinity and her group could take over our tribe, and I don't want that to happen.
"True, Holly. Alex does have a point, but we should have some people fight because if we don't do something about this, Trinity and her group could take over, which could lead to innocent people getting killed." I said. "Mallory does have some skills, so she can fight, since she knocked out Trinity, and Chris is good with a bow&arrow like I am, and other weapons, since we might end up doing close-combat. We've both been trained how to use spears, knives and any weapon you can think of that our tribe used." Holly nodded, and sent her text. After a few texts, we all got to where Alex was, and saw May, Heather, Millie and everyone in her class.
"How did this happen?" asked Chloe. "How did Millie, May, Heather, Jane and the rest of them get in the cage?" Sam sighed, and looked at Alex nervously.
"Cyra somehow got them in there, and I'm not sure if we can get them out, since we don't have a key. Cyra does, but there is no way she'll give it to us." Alex said. "They might end up dying in there, even though I don't want that to happen." I looked at Cyra, and realized she gave the key to her brother, Dexter, and he put it in his pocket. Great. How can we get the key from him? He's very clever, and can persuade us to do something I wouldn't want to do like betray my friends and family, though he's also very cruel. He's the kind of guy that could and would hurt someone like May, if she was alone, and if not, there's a good chance he might tackle me, but I'd rather get tackled than see my friends and family get tackled.
"Well, well, well. Look at what we have here. The chief's son and his friends. Too bad that you can't get these little squirts out of the cage." Dexter said, cruely. "Looks like you'll have to see them die." Alex, Chris, Holly, and the rest of us looked at each other, nervous. This can't happen. It can't. Heather, May, Millie, Jane and their friends deserve a good life.
"Let them go, Dexter," I said, serious. "Now. I mean it, Dexter. Let them go." Dexter laughed, and still didn't get out the key.
"No." Dexter said. "I am not getting out the key. Besides, don't you want freedom from rules? Don't you want freedom to do what you want to do? Don't you wish you can do things your way and not your idiotic father's way?" Dexter asked. "That's what my group wants, and we're going to do it that way, even if we have to get rid of your own family and your friends, as well as you unless you want to join us." I look at everyone, and shake my head. There is no way I'm going to join Dexter's group.
"No," I said. "I'd rather die in place of those I love than join your group and threaten them," I said. "I'm not the kind of person that would want to join a group that were to harm my friends and family." Dexter nodded, and, as expected, chaos broke out.

new

Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:43 am
"OH-NO! WE'RE DOOMED!" ANDILA YELLED.
"LET US OUT! NOW!" ANDYLA YELLED.
"PLEASE DON'T TALK ABOUT WEAPONS & WAR!" NEMI & NEKU YELLED.

"HEY. I THINK WE CAN UNTIE OURSELVES." ANDILA SAID.
"HOW? WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING." ANDYLA SAID.

"ARE WE GOING TO RUB THE STRING ON A ROCK?
IS THAT GOING TO UNTIE US?" NEMI & NEKU ASKED.
"YES." ANDILA & ANDYLA REPLIED.

AFTER THEY GOT THEMSELVES UNTIED WITHOUT USING A (POCKET-KNIFE)
THEY GOT THE SPARE KEYS, & FREED THEMSELVES.

THEN, THEY FREED EVERYONE.
THEN, THEY HAD A (VIOLANT-FREE) MEETING.

(MORE "COMING-SOON")

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:09 am
Hunter's POV
I can't believe this. We're in a war. I have to warn everyone else, mom, dad and May included. They really need to know about this. This is probably going to be one of the most deadliest wars our tribe has ever had, and if so, a lot of people might get killed.
"I hope May's okay," Chloe said. "She's a cool girl. We should probably check on her, as well as the others, and see how they're doing." Chloe did have a point, and it did make sense that as May's older brother, I felt I had to see if she was okay, just like Luke had to see if Chris was okay. He's very protective of Chris just like I am, but I think Luke trusts me since I've helped out Chris a lot, and this might be one of those times where I might end up doing something risky, but it might be for the best.

After we got to one of the other classrooms, I noticed that May, Heather, Millie, Jane, and the rest of their classmates were in one of the other cages.
"Hey, guys, good thing you're here," Alex said. "Cyra locked up Heather, May, Millie and their classmates but we can't get them out, and we were wondering if you could help." Pearl nodded, and, unexpectedly, Ricky showed up. I'm not sure how he'll do, but I hope he manages, since he is, after all, exactly like one of the most familiar characters due to the romancing part as well as the genius bit and the arrogance, though it's probably just a meer coincidence.
"Hey, what's going on?" asked Ricky. "I just dealt with the rest of our teachers, and they almost tackled me. I figured that they were plotting against the chief, who happens to be your dad, Hunter, and I decided to see what was going on....and it doesn't look good." Pearl nodded, and pointed to the cage.
"Okay, that's a shocker. It's a good thing I brought my inventions, since we might need them, right, Chlo?" asked Ricky. Chloe nodded, and got hers out.
"You bet, dude!" Chloe said. "We might need some!" Okay, whatever's going on here, I am not getting involved in it. I'm not sure whether these two are cousins, brother and sister, neighbors, or whoknowswhat but I am not dealing with that.

new

Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:11 am
(NEMI, NEKU, ANDILA, & ANDYLA: OUT OF THE CAGE & HELPING EVERYONE. WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT.)

THIS WAS DRIVING: NEMI (GIRL), NEKU (BOY), ANDILA (GIRL), & ANDYLA (BOY) CRAZY.
BECAUSE, THEY HATED THE WORDS: "WAR" & "WEAPONS".

"EVERYONE! PLEASE CALM-DOWN!" NEMI & NEKU YELLED.
"WE'RE GOING TO ESCAPE! WE'RE NOT GOING TO FIGHT!" ANDILA & ANDYLA YELLED.

EVERYONE: QUIETS-DOWN.
THEN, LISTENS.

(MORE "COMING-SOON")

FROM, dreamtimepink9

regular_contributor

Thu May 09, 2013 12:57 pm
BUMP!

new

Wed May 29, 2013 3:49 am
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

FROM, dreamtimepink9

PLEASE PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE. IF YOU WANT "THE BABY-SITTERS CLUB" BOARD,
"THE ALLIE-FRINKLE'S" BOARD, "THE 39-CLUES" BOARD. BACK.

regular_contributor

Thu May 30, 2013 7:31 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:54 pm
BUMP!
Hunter's POV
    After the chaos broke out, I could tell that Dexter was trying to get to Chris-and I got infuriated and not only blocked Dexter, I tackled him, and actually threatened him.
    "Listen, if you think you're going to get away with this, you're not," I said. "I should know, since I've never let anyone like you get away with anything like this. Plus, if I'm correct, if I turn you in, there's a likely chance my father would possibly want to stop you and your group once and for all, and if you think that you'll live, you won't. Either my father would kill you, one of our tribe members, or me. If I do it, I'll do it without hesitation, so stay away from my friends and family unless you want to get killed." Dexter laughed, and I was lucky to get the key, since, while he was laughing, I grabbed the key and went inside to get out May, Millie, Heather and everyone in her class.
      After Chris, Chloe, Holly, and the rest of our friends got to where the tribe was, I saw Trinity and her group after us, which proved that things weren't going to go so well, and at the same time, I saw Dexter. Great. If I have to deal with him, who knows what'll happen. At the same time, our teacher sent a bow&arrow that was headed straight to where mom, dad and May were after she was running to warn them!
      "Look out!" I said, getting in front of all them, while at the same time, managing to avoid getting hit, and aiming my bow&arrow at our teacher, luckily managing to hit him. After the other group left, I could tell dad was impressed, as well as mom, May and my friends.
      "That was very brave of you," dad said. "I would've done the same thing you did, though I probably wouldn't have survived. You, on the other hand, could either live or die, though you survived. I wonder if you're even more clever-and resourceful-than not only me and your grandfather, but your ancestors. That would be pretty awesome, I'll admit, since it is the 21st century after all, and if I'm correct, the next generation could be more clever." I nodded. It made sense, and, I'll admit, it would be cool if I was even more clever than my first ancestor, even though he was already clever.

regular_contributor

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:38 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:01 pm
BUMP!

new

Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:11 pm
WE WERE SO CLOSE TO ESCAPED. BUT, WE FAILED.
NOW, WE WERE PAST-MAD. WE DIDN'T SPEAK TO
ANYONE. EVERYONE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
WE ALSO DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
SO, WE PLANED A ESCAPEMENT IN PRIVATE.

(MORE "COMING-SOON")

FROM, dreamtimepink9

"THE ALLIE-FRINKLE'S" BOARD, "THE 39-CLUES" BOARD. BACK.

regular_contributor

Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:12 pm
@dreamtimepink: I don't think escapement is a word.

new

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:55 am
IT'S NOT ME! IT'S MY IPAD'S SPELLING CORRECTION ERROR!

FROM, dreamtimepink9

"THE ALLIE-FRINKIE'S" BOARD, "THE 39-CLUES" BOARD. BACK.

regular_contributor

Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:56 pm
@dreamtimepink: if you have a computer, use that instead of your dumb iPad, and, I'll admit, the correction thing as far as Apple products go seems to happen a lot on my mom's darn iPhone and I don't particularly like it.

new

Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:37 pm
I HAVE A LAPTOP. BUT, I USE IT FOR MY EMAILS.
ALSO, MY IPAD IS NOT DUMB.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

"THE ALLIE-FRINKIE'S" BOARD, "THE 39-CLUES" BOARD. BACK.

regular_contributor

Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:50 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:09 pm
@dreamtimepink: what I meant was that you have a stupid correction thing that you should try to ignore since it corrects what you type and believe me, that happens to mom a lot, so it's the stupid correction thing you need to ignore, which might not be easy.

regular_contributor

Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:19 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:22 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:04 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:18 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:37 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:54 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Thu May 22, 2014 11:22 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:50 am

BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:36 pm

I looked around and noticed that Dexter did the stupidest thing yet, which was, of course, grab May into a hold where it would be hard for her to breathe. What an idiot. Doesn't he know that Hunter has serious anger-management issues and that if someon he cared about was harmed, he'd really lose it? If not, Dexter might find that one out the hard way. If so and he's just trying to infurate Hunter, it's working.

"Dexter, let go of May now,"  Hunter demanded. "I swear, if you harm her in any way, I will hurt you." Dexter looked at Hunter and laughed, most likely thinking that it was a lousy threat. Holly just looked at Dexter like he was the biggest idiot in the history of idiots.

"Dude, do you realize that Hunter threatened you?" Holly replied. "Or are you just that stupid? I mean, hello. If May gets hurt, so will you." Dexter still laughed and made it hard for May to breathe, which got Hunter to the point of completely losing it. He ran to May and checked her. Who knows how infuriated Hunter would've been if May was hurt. Probably so mad that he would make Dexter actually pay for what happened to her.

regular_contributor

Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:12 pm

Hunter's POV

I looked around, looking for Dexter. If he manages to harm anyone I care about in anyway, he will pay for it! I'll do whatever I can in order to protect my tribe, friends and family, so if it looks like that Dexter is around and manages to harm my sister, mom, dad or anyone that I care about, I will make sure that he suffers the same fate that they did since I am not going to let him get away with it. Holly looked at me as well as May, and I could tell that Holly was most likely wondering what Dexter was thinking and that May was still scared out of her wits since we were in a war, but I need to do what I can to protect my tribe and mostly my friends and family. I can't stand by and watch someone I care about get hurt. It's my responsibility to keep them safe and I would do anything I can to protect them as well as my tribe.

As I checked Dexter, I ended up seeing two arms move toward May. Instictively, I went behind Dexter. I wasn't going to let ANYONE get awawy with harming my friends or family, which meant that I wasn't going to let Dexter hurt May. 

Dexter then tackled me and put me in the same position that he was in, but I was past ticked off and managed to get some words in.

"You can't stop me," Dexter said. "My group and I will prevail." That did it. I managed to punch him in the face and grabbed his shirt, giving him the biggest threat yet.

"Listen, like I told before, if you think that you're going to get awau with this, you're not," I said. "And I will turn you in if I choose to, but since it looks like you're going to go after my friends and family, including my little sister, I willl hurt you." Dexter laughed and Holly just looked at him like he clearly was not getting it.

"Dude, you just managed to get one of MY friends past angry." Holly said. "He gave you a  threat, and I have a sneaky suspicion that he's going to carry it out." Dexter still laughed and looked at her like she was making everything up as well as me, then grabbed onto May and really managed to get me to the point where I've had it.

regular_contributor

Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:32 am

Hunter's POV

I looked over at May and could tell that May's life was in peril. I swear, if Dexter harms May, I will make sure that he payed for it! I will do anything to protect those I care about, and if I have to actually hurt someone like him in order to protect May or anyone else that I care about, I will do it. I am not going to stand by and watch someo0nne I care about get hurt.

Dexter looked at me and grabbed May, which made it hard for her to breathe. Okay, that does it. I am not going to stand by and watch someone I care about get hurt.

"Dexter, I swear if you harm May in any way, I will hurt you," I told him, seriously. "I'm serious. If you ever cause harm to her in any way, I will hurt you." Dexter still looked at me and laughed, thinking that I was joking. Holly looked at him and facepalmed herself, thinking that he most likely was an idiot.

"Dude, he's serious," Holly put in. "If anything bad happens to May, I'm positive that the same thing will happen to you, so I suggest you let her go before Hunter completely loses it and comes after you." Max and Nat looked at him as well and wondered if this guy truly was not getting it.

"What Holly said," Max and Nat said in unison. Everyone else looked at him and nodded with the twins and Holly in agreement.

Mackenzie looked at the situation and wondered if the guy was really stupid or just wanting to fight since he obviously seemed to be the kind of person that was up for a challenge.

"Yo, Tweedle-Dee, you do realize that if you hurt May, Hunter's going to lose it and come after you," Mackenzie replied. "And he's willing to do whatever it takes to protect those he cares about, so take my advice and let her go before he goes bannanas." Dexter still laughed and made it very hard for her to breathe, which got me infuriated. I then tackled Dexter and used every last bit of my inner strength to make sure that he never harms May ever again, because if he did, I will make sure that he payed for it with his life.

regular_contributor

Sun May 21, 2017 7:41 pm

BUMP!

[ 49 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team