Fan Fiction

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 8 posts ] Average score:  
 New Adventures
regular_contributor

Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:52 am

Chapter 1- Going to Hogwarts

After Janes, Rose, Scorpious and Albus left on the train, they got into their quarters. James and Rose looked at each oher, an saw some familiar faces.

"Is that-Gwen?" asked Rose, surpised. "I hope she'll be in Gryffindor, and, mum has a point, I barely know Scorpious, but I was a bit mad when I heard his father call her a-you know." James and Albus noddded. They knew Hermione HATED the term mud-blood. Most likely, if Scorpious called Hermione a mud-blood, well, Rose would hate that. And proceed to give him a bloody nose for it, or walk away.

One of the other familiar faces was a girl named Carly. "Hey, guys!" Carly said. "Hopefully we don't wind up in kooky situaions. You do know I hate those, despie my interest in mysteries, right?"  Everyone nodded. What she meant was "hopefully we don't wind up in a sticky situation we can't get out of" and she hated those.

Meanwhile, a girl named Starr Jacobson was looking for a seat, and saw Albus. "Hi, I'm Starr." she said. "What's your name?"  Albus looked around, nervous. His older brother was the popular one. He was never noticed.

"Albus Potter," he said, shyly. Starr smiled, and thought. "Son of Harry Potter,  I assume?" Albus nodded, wondering if she'd like him for only that, but, no. She asked if she could sit with him.

"Sure," Albus said. "Fine by me. What about the rest?" Everyone nodded, and talked abt Hogwarts.

Re: New Adventures
regular_contributor

Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:04 am

Chapter 2- New Friends, New Mysteries

As the gang got to Hogwarts, Starr started to wonder which house she'd be in, but had a prett darn good suspicion she'd be in Ravenclaw.Carly assumed the same thing. "I'm pretty darn sure you'd be in Ravenclaw, though you could be in any House for all I know." Starr nodded. She could be in any for all she knew-but judging from what Carly said, she didn't sound like she was talking about Slytherin, but Ravenclaw, Gryffindor and Hufflepuff.  After Starr, Albus and the rest of them were sorted, it was Rose's turn.

"Uh, Rose..." Gwen whispered to her, from her table. "You're up. Rose nodded, and looked at everyone, nervous. Hopefully I'll be able make my parents proud of me. I mean, obviously, I am a Weasley, so I am pretty sure I'll be a Gryffindor but....oh, stop it, Rose! Of course mum and dad will be proud of you! Gwen looked at Rose, sighed, and shook her head. "Geez," she told herself. "How'd I wind up being friends with a pretty cool girl that's a bit of a perfectionist?" Carly could tell she was a bit frustrated at the perfectionistsom of Rose. She was actually a bit frustrated herself.

Carly assumed that Rose would be in Gryffindor, and she was right. After Rose was the last girl to be sorted, everyone was impressed, and, ironically, even though Gwen could've ended up in Slytherin,  or Ravenclaw, she wound up in Gryffindor, as Rose expected. "Wow, I can't wait to be roomies for seven years with you girls," Rose said. Carly nodded, as well as Gwen.

After Gwen, Carly, Rose and everyone went to their rooms, Carly and Rose were pretty much exhausted. They decided to do their usual routine and hit the sack. 

By morning, Starr, Rose, Carly and the rest of the gang headed out for breakfast and were wondering if anything exciting would come up.....turns out, they were right. At their tables, they noticed some pretty mysterious gems, and it was unusual for Neville to be at his old table, along with Hermione, Ginny, Ron and Luna, not to mention Teddy being mentioned. 

"Uh....Harry, Ron-" Carly started to say.  Gwen looked at Rose, who looked at Starr.  Hermione could tell they were thinking what the heck's going on here? Hermione decided to whisper to them.

"We believe that either Voldemort's back-again-or possibly we're dealing with some new powerful wizard as powerful as him," Hermione said. "Though no one else would believe that, but we assumed you would, and, by context clues, when you say "you've got to be kidding" or similar, you believe it's happening, but don't understand how it is possible. Not even we know how it's possible, but trust me, it is." Gwen gulped, and nodded.

"Also, you said that Teddy was missing somehow, right?" Gwen asked. "If he's missing, do you think it's possible he's been taken?" Victorie heard what was going on, and nodded.

"Based on what happened, it does seem possible, and, Aunt Hermione, I want to be just like you, dealing with magical law in the Ministry, and even though I do love ballet, like my mum, she was pretty smart, and was in the TriWizard Tournament, so, if, arguably, if we could solve this mystery, things could go back to normal, though it might lead to more mysteries." Hermione nodded. 

"You do have a point, Victorie." Hermione said. "I've been dealing with plenty of mysteries myself, and, now that I think about it, during the times you and Teddy were in Hogwarts, there were some mysteries......and we were suspicious about either Voldemort coming back or some new powerful wizard-and it seems like, due to the fact we've already faced one wizard, it could be a different one." Victorie nodded, and they all decided to solve the mystery during free-time and around summer, winter and spring break.....despite it leading to more mysteries. 

regular_contributor

Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:27 pm

BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:40 pm

Chapter 3- Mysteries at Hogwarts

"We should check with the rest of the staff," Gwen sugeted. "This is nuts."  Carly nodded. "Got that right, Gwen,"  Carly agreed. "We need help from th experts."  Hermione ooked at her friends and decided to help the rest of the gang solve the mystery. "By the way,what could these gems possibly do?" Gwen asked. "Not sure, but I don't want to find out," Nevile said. Gwen rolled her eyes."We need to know,"  Gwen said. Carly nodded. "And besides, it could lead to another heir, maybe an heir of Gryffindor." Neville looked confused, as well as Starr. "I've never  been friends with an heir of Gyffndor before."  I wonder if I'm the heir of Gryffindor, Gwen thought. Or maybe Carly, or Albus. "I'm not brave enough to be in Gryffindr. I should've been in Huflepuff." Albus said. Neville looked at Albus. "I felt the same way, but I became more confident with some help from my friends. I don't know where I'd be without them." Neville said.

During freetime, the gang still was focused on the mystery, and looked at the gems, and as it turned out, Gwen was a descendant of Gryffindor, and the gems were supposedly linked to some wizard named Lilly Winterstorm, who fought a wizard as powerul as Voldemort named Vladimir Blackstone.

new

Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:36 am

Nice story! :) I have nothing to criticize about it! It's really well-written, and please keep writinggg! ;)

regular_contributor

Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:33 pm

Chapter 4- New Adventures

"This is weird. Teddy is missing, and a new wizard that we have to fight?" asked Albus. "What's next?" Rose sighed. "I don't know, Albus, but I do know hat we're going to have to do some research and solve this mystery before it is too late, though it could lead to more mysteries." Starr nodded. "And even though I never met Teddy, I woluld still want to help find him and solve this mystery despite the fact it could lead to more mysteries and crazy situations." Carly nodded and looked at Albus. "Any friend of yours Albus os a friend of mine, and I want to help in anyway I can, since I too want to help stop Vladimir and make sure that nothing else happens when we;re trying to solve a mystery, no mattter how hard it may be." The gang then went to the library and brought the jewels with them while they were looking up Lilly Winterstorm and somehow, it said that there was a prophcey that a group of people from Gryffindor and someone from Ravenclsw would help stop Vladimir Blackstone along with some former people that defeated the heir of Slytherin, and make the world a better place. "Hey, Albus, didn't your family defeat Voldemort?" asked Starr. "Yes, they did, but I don't know if I could defeat Vladimir all by myself, even if I wanted to. I'd need help." Starr looked at Albus and then Carly. "Holy cow. It looks like the next Wizarding War is about to start, and I wonder if we're apart of it."  Albus nodded. "How are we supposed to defeat a guy who knows dark magic and, is, of course more experienced then us?" Albus asked. "All we need to do is practice the magic that Hermione and the others kearned and supposedly believe that we can accomplish this goal and once we accomplish it, the Wizarding World will be back to normal." Carly said. "Who's with me?" James looked at Carly and then Albus, who looked at Starr, Rose and Gwen. "I'm in," James said. "Rose? Gwen?" Rose and Gwen nodded. "We;re in," the girls said in unison. "Albus? In or out?" Albus thought about it and then decided what to do. "I am in," Albus said. "If my family can defeat Voldemort, we can defeat Vladimir Blackstone, and even though it might be a hard task, I'm willing to give it a shot and try to stop him." James and Starr looked at Albus along with Gwen, Rose and Carly. "That's the spirit, Al," Carly said. :"I knew you had it in you." Starr nodded. "So did I." Starr agreed. Albus ;looked a Starr and blushed. "Thanks for believing in me, Starr," said Albus. "Sure thing," replied Starr. :I knew you had it in you. You just needed to believe in yourself." Albus nodded.  

regular_contributor

Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:36 am

Chapter 6- More to the Prophecy

As the gang looked at the book, they started to wonder if there was more to the prophecy then what was mentioned, and, they were right. It also said that if there was a chance that Vladimir could gain more power, and only one to about a few could make it out alive, that they would be the ones to stop Vladimir from succeeding. Everyone looked at each other and wanted to try to change the prophecy, since they all wanted to make it out alive, but were wondering if there was a chance that only three of them would, despite the fact that they were starting to get to know each other and all that.

"We might need to be careful about who we trust," Starr pointed out. "Who knows what might happen." Gwen, Carly, Albus and everyone else looked at her and nodded.

"Got that right," Gwen replied back. "There is definietely a chance that we might encounter someone that could stab us in the back and could most likely be working alongside Vladimir." Starr nodded and looked at Albus.

"I hope none of our friends die as well as us," Albus replied. "I want to be able to continue my years at Hogwarts." Gwen nodded along with the rest of them, and looked at Albus.

"So do I, Al," Gwen replied. "But we might have to be prepared for whatever situation we encounter." James looked at his brother and Gwen and nodded in agreement.

"While we're at it, maybe we can pull some pranks on the Slytherins," James said. "That would be fun." Gwen nodded, and hi-fived him.

"Yeah, it would." Gwen agreed. "But we should still try to solve this mystery, and be ready for more mysteries to come." James nodded, but was still set on pranking some Slytherins.

After the gang looked at the book, they decided to try to figure out what they could do with the gems and wondered if one of them was a descendant of Lilly Winterstorm and if so, maybe they could contact her and ask her how to stop Vladimir Blackstone and go from there.

new

Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:56 am

It's really good! I haven't finished all of it yet, but I do have a suggestion. I kinda would li,e to know a bit more about the new charecters backgrounds, because all I really know about them is there names. It's a good story though!!!! Keep writing it!!!

[ 8 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team