1. What is your first name or username?
Mia. It might or might not be my real name, that's for you to decide.
2. What state (no city please) do you live in?
One of the 50 states.
3. How long have you been on the Stacks?
I'm new. Like, a month? Only 40-something posts.
4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board?
5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times?
I've read all of them COUNTLESS times.
6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite?
Deathly Hallows, but I love every single one of them. <3
7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?:
8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite?
The nonexistent one.
9. Who is your favorite character?
Let's see - Harry, Hermione, Luna, Neville, Ron, Buckbeak, Ginny, Fred, George, Sirius, Severus, Dumbledore, Dobby, Hedwig, and many, MANY others.
10. Which character is most like you?
Hermione. Definitely Hermione.
11. Which character could you see as your BFF?
Hermione, because we're so similar. Although people with too many things in common tend to argue a lot, like Katniss and Gale...
12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies?
Definitely the books! But I still absolutely adore the movies, I don't think they changed that much, and the people in the movies were amazing! I just like the books better 'cause they were the original.
13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?
DHP2, tied with DHP1 (they were both epic). I also love HBP and PoA, though.
14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change?
15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite?
Favorite: Harry/Ginny or Ron/Hermione (I went through a brief Harry/Hermione period for a few months, but I'm back to shipping canon ).
Least fave: Harry/Cho (I don't hate Cho, I just don't think she's perfect for Harry).
16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?:
Buckbeak. No, just kidding. I think what I love most about HP is that it's more than just a "fantasy kids' series" but actually a lot like real life with political analogies and messages about life, love, and death. And I love the plot.