General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 71 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Re: **NEW HARRY POTTER MEMBER OF THE WEEK SIGNUPS!**
regular_contributor

Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:57 am
Elise? Do you mind changing the 'First Name Only' to 'First Name or Username'? Thanks! I forgot to include that! :D
-Skyelark Moon ;)

Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:48 pm
1. What is your first name or username?Lilly/brilliantviolet5

2. What state (no city please) do you live in?Pennsylvania

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? I"m new! I creaed an membership on 12/12/11 but I read the boards before that!

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? MOST DEFINITLY HARRY POTTER!specifically ones about the weasleys and what happens after hogwarts... 

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times?I've read them all twice. But it's definitley NOT the last time!:smileywink:

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite?hhhmmm....I love them all but I thimk Half blood prince is my fave.

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?:Probably either every flavor beans or choclate frogs... 

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite?I love them all so much!!! I guess chamber of secrets.

9. Who is your favorite character?probably either Ginny or Hermione...Ginny's so tough and brave but Hermiones so smart and clever.

10. Which character is most like you?hhhmmm...Hermione.I also think I'm a little like Ron and Ginny too...

11. Which character could you see as your BFF?All of them!! ecspecially Ron,Ginny, Hermione, and Luna.

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies?books! they have soo much more detail!!

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?I love them all (did I menion that yet?!)!!!

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change?I would probably put a little more action into books 2 and 3...

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite?my fave is harry and Ginny...least fav is Ron and Lavender.

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?:Everything!!!!!:smileyvery-happy:

frequent_vsitor

Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:57 pm

1. What is your first name or username? Happyblue6

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? I live in Brazil

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? Since Ma
y 2011, so about 9 months

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? HP General Discussiom

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? All of them, at least twice, but I read the Deathly Hallows about 7 cheeky

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? The Prisioner of Azkaban

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Chocolate Cauldrons or Every Flavored Beans

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? The Goblet of Fire, if I had to choose one...

9. Who is your favorite character? Hermione, Ginny and Luna

10. Which character is most like you? I am in between Hermione and Ginny

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Ginny

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? Books!

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?  The Prisioner of Azkaban

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? Sirius' death in the Order of the Phoenix. I cried so much!

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Harry and Ginny, I dunno, I don't despise any HP couples

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter? Everything!

contributor

Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:28 pm

(Elise, I'm sorry if I accidentally posted a blank post! Also, is it possible if you could delete my old post on this thread? Thanks so much, and it's ok if you can't!)

Skyelark? Would you mind using this post instead of my old one? Thanks!

1. What is your first name or username? Foreverelephant

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? New York

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? Maybe... 2 years?

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? Harry Potter, of course!

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? I've read them all, so many times I can't count!

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? I don't know! All of them!

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have? Hmmm... Chocolate frogs!

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? Probably the first book, just because it isn't as descriptive as the others.

9. Who is your favorite character? How can I choose???

10. Which character is most like you? Hermione!

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Hermione, Susan Bones, or Hannah Abbot... also Harry and Ginny, probably...

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies?  BOOKS!!!!!!

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? Goblet of Fire and Half blood Prince, totally!

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? In Deathly Hallows, I wish J.K. Rowling could have made a bigger deal of Lupin's and Tonks's deaths... It was SO SAD, and Harry didn't even pay attention to it!

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? I liked things the way J.K. Rowling made them!

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter? I love E V E R Y T H I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frequent_vsitor

Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:19 am

Thanks Skyelark!
If beauty is a state of mind, I'm a genius! 

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? TEXAS!!!

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? A little over a year now!!!!!! Wow...I'm getting old...

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? Harry Potter!!!! It was my first board and I love you fellow POTTERHEADS a bunch!

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? All of 'em at LEAST twice!

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Deathly Hallows!

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Does Butterbeer count because it is SCRUMPTIOUS frozen!!!

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? Ohhh... probably #2 because Lockhart annoys me deeply... but I LOVE all of 'em

9. Who is your favorite character? FRED AND GEORGE (please don't make me choose?!)

10. Which character is most like you? Hermione, probably!

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Hmmmm.... Fred and george and MAYBE Hermione!!

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!!!!!! BUT the movies aren't THAT bad (the BOOKS are still cooler though...)

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? DHP2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though, SoS is cute 'cause they're all little!!!

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? FRED!!!!!! *Sobs eyes out hysterically*

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? HERON RULES!!!! (Hermione/Ron!) and I hated Lavender/Ron *shudders*

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: The plot is just so captivating and it seems as if it is a real world with absolutley real charecters! They have a depth in them that you feel as if you become part of there story!

contributor

Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:47 pm
1. What is your first name or username? Isabel

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? British Columbia (im from canada)

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? A couple of years

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? IDK

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? all of them and too many times to count

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? the deathly hallows
7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Does butterbeer count?

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? 2 because lockhart really annoys me but i still love them all

9. Who is your favorite character? idk

10. Which character is most like you? Ginny

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? probably hermione and ginny

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? books

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? DHP2

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? Fred 
15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite?  Least favourite is Lavender and Ron, Favourite is Harry and Ginny
16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter? the story line is so amazing and makes it easy to relate to so you can feel like your there with the other characters.

regular_contributor

Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:14 am

I don't think I did this yet, SO LETS DO THIS!XD =D

What is your first name?: *sigh* I'm gonna say it...Shannon. It's Shannon.

What state (no city please) do you live in?: I'm just gonna say the state I was born in: Massachusets. I don't live there now.

How long have you been on the stacks?: A year, a month, and 3 days (yeah that's right, I'm exact!)

What is your favorite message board?: Harry Potter

How many times have you read the Harry Potter series?: I've only read up to the 6th book, I'm on it now.

Witch Harry Potter book is your favorite?:  so far, the 3rd.

If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: The jelly beans, *prays I don't get boogy or ear wax flavor...*

Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite?: WAY TO HARD!

Who is your favorite character?: Luna Lovegood!

Which character is most like you?: Luna.

Which character do you see as your BFF?: Luna, or Ginny.

Books or movies (my hands are getting tired) : books

14: (I just can't type that my fingers are tired) maybe's Harry and Ron's dates in the 4th book? Or...*sniffle* DOBBY AND FRED!!! WHY!? WHY DID J.K.R HAFT TO KILL EM OFF!? D=

Whic couples are your favorite? Least favorite?: I like Luna X Neville,

Neville and Hannah? Never.Never liked that coupled *takes off jacket to revele a Team Neville X Luna shirt* I'M FOR NEVILLE AND LUNA!

Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: J.K.R did such a good job, it makes you feel like your with Harry, or you kinda are Harry.  You can also mess around with the characters. >=D

Hope you enjoyed that, and YES! MY REAL NAME IS SHANNON I ADMIT IT! *pant pant* Yeah I don't know why I "yelled" that. (-_-") I just like CAPITALS! =D XD BBYYEE!!! =D

regular_contributor

Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:16 am

I don't think I did this yet, SO LETS DO THIS!XD =D

What is your first name?: *sigh* I'm gonna say it...Shannon. It's Shannon.

What state (no city please) do you live in?: I'm just gonna say the state I was born in: Massachusets. I don't live there now.

How long have you been on the stacks?: A year, a month, and 3 days (yeah that's right, I'm exact!)

What is your favorite message board?: Harry Potter

How many times have you read the Harry Potter series?: I've only read up to the 6th book, I'm on it now.

Witch Harry Potter book is your favorite?:  so far, the 3rd.

If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: The jelly beans, *prays I don't get boogy or ear wax flavor...*

Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite?: WAY TO HARD!

Who is your favorite character?: Luna Lovegood!

Which character is most like you?: Luna.

Which character do you see as your BFF?: Luna, or Ginny.

Books or movies (my hands are getting tired) : books

14: (I just can't type that my fingers are tired) maybe's Harry and Ron's dates in the 4th book? Or...*sniffle* DOBBY AND FRED!!! WHY!? WHY DID J.K.R HAFT TO KILL EM OFF!? D=

Whic couples are your favorite? Least favorite?: I like Luna X Neville,

Neville and Hannah? Never.Never liked that coupled *takes off jacket to revele a Team Neville X Luna shirt* I'M FOR NEVILLE AND LUNA!

Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: J.K.R did such a good job, it makes you feel like your with Harry, or you kinda are Harry.  You can also mess around with the characters. >=D

Hope you enjoyed that, and YES! MY REAL NAME IS SHANNON I ADMIT IT! *pant pant* Yeah I don't know why I "yelled" that. (-_-") I just like CAPITALS! =D XD BBYYEE!!! =D

frequent_vsitor

Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:22 am

1. What is your first name or username?

First name is Brandee and username is popcorn3penguin
2. What state (no city please) do you live in?
Wyoming!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go UW!
3. How long have you been on the Stacks?
a little over a year
4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board?
HP general discussion
5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times?
all to many times to count
6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite?

The Prisoner of Azkaban

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?:
chocolate frogs
8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite?
none i love them all so much
9. Who is your favorite character?
Fred
10. Which character is most like you?
Hermione in looks and Luna in mind
11. Which character could you see as your BFF?
Luna
12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies?
B00KS
13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?
HP&part 1&2
14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change?
Nothing they are great the way they are
15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite?

Fave: Luna/Rolf least fave: any poor organism other than an apple that has to deal with Draco

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?:

EVERYTHING

Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:50 pm
1. What is your first name or username?   Maya

2. What state (no city please) do you live in?  South Carolina

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? Erm... Half a year??

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board?  HARRY POTTER!!!!!

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? All 7, a gerbillionwink

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Book 7

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?:  Bertie Bott's jellybeans

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? Mabye book 2 or 3

9. Who is your favorite character? FRED

10. Which character is most like you? Ginny or Fred

11. Which character could you see as your BFF?  OMG Ginny!

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? I have not seen the movies

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? I have not seen the movies

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change?  FRED DYING in book 7

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Fave: Harry and Ginny Least: Hermione and Krum

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: HOGWARTS

new

Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:19 am
1. What is your first name or username? Athenadragon136

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? California

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? 6 months

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? Harry Potter

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? All Books 1 time

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Deathly Hallows

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Chocolate Frogs

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? Goblet of Fire

9. Who is your favorite character? Hermione

10. Which character is most like you? Hermione

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Hermione

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? Books

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? Deathly Hallows Part 2

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? #7 Dobby does not die

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Favorite Bill and Fleur Least favorite Draco and Pansy

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: Adventure in Hogwarts

new

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:18 pm

What is your username? orangephoenix13, my name is Erin. I am a girl Erin, like um, well, I don't know any girl Erin's. There's sooooo many boy Aarons though. Like Aaron Rodgers or that dog who looks like he's a race car driver. THERE ARE SO ( sorry, you don't have to read this part, it's a wee bit off topic) MALE AARONS!!!!! AM I JUST SOME KIND OF GIRL WITH A BOY NAME? *sniff* Oh well, at least I have a patrtner who's a misfit, LUNA =D.

What state do you live in? Georgia

How long have you been on the stacks? A few days ( I don't have any friends crying)

What is your favorite stacks message board? Harry Potter

How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? All books one time

Which book is your favorite? The Goblet Of Fire

If you could have any harry potter candy, what would you have? Fred and George's Fever Fudge!!!!

Which book is your least favorite? The Chamber Of Secrets

Who is your favorite character? Luna or Hagrid or Tonks

Which character is most like you? Luna

Which character could you see as your BFF? Luna

Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? Books

Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? Deathly Hallows Part 2

If you could change one thing about the books, what would you change? Neville and Luna get together in book 6#

Which couple is your favorite-least favorite? Ron and Herminoe (sorry bout spelling) least- Neville and Hannah *grrr* should be LUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?  Well it's either the awesomeness of being able to read the books and create the characters in your mind the way you want (like one time when I watched the 3rd movie the first time when I saw Lupin  I screamed WHAT, THAT'S LUPIN???? THAT IS NOT HOW HE LOOKED IN THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) Or the Yule Ball. =D Heeehee. Ilove the romance and stuff.

THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. GO HUFFLEPUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.S. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!

Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:19 pm
1. What is your first name or username? lightsong1

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? South Carolina

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? A few months

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? HP

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? all 7, a thillion billion times-lol

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Deathly Hallows

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? Goblet of Fire

9. Who is your favorite character? BELLATRIX LESTRANGE

10. Which character is most like you? Ron (I took a quiz)

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Hermione

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? haven't seen 'em

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? hellooooo look up^

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? BELLATIX DYING IN THE DEATHY HALLOWS

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? fave: Harry+Ginny least: Krum and Hermione

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: MAGIC

new

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:56 pm

1. DOLPHINBLUE869

2. N/A

3. 1 MONTH

4. Harry Potter

5. None YET

6. DON'T HAVE ONE YET

7. NOT SURE

8. DON'T HAVE ONE YET

9. HARRY (SO FAR)

10. NOT SURE BUT WHERE DO U TAKE THE QUIZ?

11. DON'T HAVE ONE YET

12. MOVIES

13. DON'T HAVE ONE YET

14. DON'T HAVE ONE YET

15. DON'T HAVE ONE YET

16. MAGIC

THZ SORRY I DON'T HAV MUCH  ANSWERS BUT I REALLY WANT TO B IN .PLZ LET ME!!!! :) WELL PLZ REPLY THX                             

new

Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:15 am

1.yellowcat97

2.Ohio

3.a month or two

4.Any HP board for sure!

5.all 7 and a ton of times

6.Sorcerers stone(reading it while i type)

7.Bertie Bott's or Chocolate Frogs(you can get bertie botts in real life. I had them and I got freaking catapillar!!!!

8.none i luv them all

9.Harry!!!! He is super cute! Like V......... my crush(blushes madly)did i just tell you guys that?poo.

10.Hermione or luna

11.same from 10

12.books!

13.THE FIRST ONE! harry was so cute,now he's old enough to drive.sad

14.Voldemort would die in the second book.

15.fave:ron hermione least:harry and ginny(see number 9)

16.harry

new

Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:22 pm

1.Calleigh Brainyathena30

2.Wisconsin

3.since January

4.Harry Potter

5.I have read them all six times right now on my seventh

6.The Prizoner of Azkaban

7.Chocolate Frogs

8.The Half Blood Prince(Its sad because you know who dies (now voldemort))

9.Harry

10.Hermione

11.Hermione or Harry

12.BOOKS!!!!!!!

13.The Deathly Hallows Part 2

14.I would change that Lupin and Tonks didnt die

15.Least favorite was Lavender and Ron Favorite Hermione and Ron

16.That if I hadnt read the Harry Potter Books I wouldnt read all the time. It's because of Harry Potter I started liking reading.

regular_visitor

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Juliana, or you can call me Katniss (My friends call me that)

Do I have to say? I don't really feel comfortable...

I joined last April... Then I stayed 'til the end of June and then I just recently cam back at the end of March

OMG your making me choose? I can't. Either this board or THG board.

Every book 5x

The first

Bertie Botts!!! (I actually have had them before)

Probably The Fifth. (OOTP) It seemed to drag on, be pointless and just kinda depress me. SPOILER!  Sirius'  death was a pointless death...

Dobby!!!

Ginny. I'm very social and just very outgoing.

Ginny... or maybe Hermione y'now, opposites attract.

BOOKS!

Deathly Hallows P2 (The end of an era!!!)

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change?
Dobby's death. It couldn't have been more depressing and pointless.

Fave: Hermione/Ron
Least Fave: Lavender/Ron

Everything

new

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:52 pm
*1* What is your first name or user name? Isabelle, you can call me Izzy because I know Isabelle is kind of hard to spell since most people say "Isabel." *2* What state (no city please) do you live in? I live in Ohio! The Buckeye! *3* How long have you been in the Stacks? I just made an account like two minutes ago! I usually don't catch on to these things very well! lol *4* What is your favorite stacks message on the board? IDK, Again I've only been on for like 2 minutes! *5* How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? I've read the whole series! I've only read them once but planning on reading the whole series again during summer! *6* Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? The 3rd or the 6th! It's to hard to choose! :( *7* If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have? Oh, easy! The Choclate Frog! *8* Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? The 5th! It really didn't seem to have a point. The only part I did like was when Harry kissed Cho but other that that it was kind of boring. *9* Who is your favorite character? I think that everyone would say the same thing, DOBBY! *10*Which character are you most like? Hermione, I'm smart and help people when they need it. *11* Which character could you see as your BFF? Hermione, she's so pretty! *12* Which are better-Harry Potter books or movies? Books, the movies don't describe as well. *13* Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? Deathly Hallows Part 2! You-Know-Who is dead! *14* If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, Which book would it be and what would you change? I would probably change the stone figure that had a ton of people that were not "Pure Bloods!" It's so sad!:( *15* What couple is your favorite/least favorite? Favorite: Ron and Hermione Least Favorite: Hermione and Krum *16* Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter? How Voldemort holds his wand. JK, but you have to admit it is pretty funny. My favorite part is in the first book when Ron is failing because is is saying Wengardium LeviosA! lol

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:17 pm
Ok, so does anyone care if I do this over? I just noticed that A LOT of my answers have changed!! I'll try and seperate the answers the best I can but it might not work...:D I'll seperate them with a smiley face because the method I thought would work....well, didn't... :D 1. What is your first name or username? Lilly/ Brilliantviolet5....ze one and ze only...I hope....cause that would weird if there were two...*shifty eyes* :D 2. What state (no city please) do you live in?Pennsylvania :D. How long have you been on the Stacks? It seems weird that I'm actually relatively new here...it'll be 6 months on June 12 2012! :D 4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? You even need ask?! HP FTW!!! :D 5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? Books 3-7 I've read twice and books 1 and 2 I've read three times.....NOT THE LAST TIME!!!! :D 6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? I love them all so much!! Either Half Blood Prince or Order of the Phoenix (Tootpuh!) :D 7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have? CHOCOLATE FROGS!!! I've had Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans before and their pretty much just jellybeans :D :D 8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Choosing!!! I guess Chamber of Secrets. :D 9. Who is your favorite character? My favorites are Ginny, Hermione, and Molly :) :D 10. Which character is most like you?Hhhmmm...Hermione.I also think I'm a little like Ron and Ginny too... :D 11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Oh jeez....well it would be so AWESOME (like John Green level awesome!! :D) to be friends with all of them but probably Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Luna, Molly....even though she's like 30 something years older than me. How old is Molly??? :D 12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? Books, books, books, books,books!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D 13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? I love them all (did I menion that yet?!)!!! But for some reason I really like DH part 1. :D 14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? ARRGGHHH!!!! It seems like changing anything would totally throw off the balance of all of it!! :D 15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? My favorite is Hermione and Ron :D They're just so perfect! My least favorite is Draco and Hermione (These don't have to be practical answers do they?) They just seem so....wrong together! :D 16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter? Ahhh more choosing!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING, DUDE, EVERYTHING!!!!! :D ~Brilliantviolet5/Lilly....who is sooooo obsessed with John Green right now!!! NERDFIGHTERS WIN AT LIFE!! DFTBA to y'alls!!

new

Tue May 15, 2012 12:35 am

Mia. It might or might not be my real name, that's for you to decide. :D

One of the 50 states.

I'm new. Like, a month? Only 40-something posts. :(

HP. :D

I've read all of them COUNTLESS times. ;)

Deathly Hallows, but I love every single one of them. <3

CHOCOLATE FROGS!

The nonexistent one.

Let's see - Harry, Hermione, Luna, Neville, Ron, Buckbeak, Ginny, Fred, George, Sirius, Severus, Dumbledore, Dobby, Hedwig, and many, MANY others. :D

Hermione. Definitely Hermione.

Hermione, because we're so similar. Although people with too many things in common tend to argue a lot, like Katniss and Gale...

Definitely the books! :D :D :D But I still absolutely adore the movies, I don't think they changed that much, and the people in the movies were amazing! :) I just like the books better 'cause they were the original. :D

DHP2, tied with DHP1 (they were both epic). I also love HBP and PoA, though. :)

Nothing.

Favorite: Harry/Ginny or Ron/Hermione (I went through a brief Harry/Hermione period for a few months, but I'm back to shipping canon :D).

Least fave: Harry/Cho (I don't hate Cho, I just don't think she's perfect for Harry).

Buckbeak. No, just kidding. :D I think what I love most about HP is that it's more than just a "fantasy kids' series" but actually a lot like real life with political analogies and messages about life, love, and death. And I love the plot. :D

new

Thu May 31, 2012 1:16 pm
1. What is your first name or username? penguinpurple73 2. What state (no city please) do you live in? Somewhereland 3. How long have you been on the Stacks? 2 days 4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? It's a tie between Buzz and HP. :) 5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? All. 50 times. 6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Prisoner of Azkaban, but I love all of them. 7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Chocolate Frogs! They have Wizard Cards. 8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? Hello? This message board is for HP lovers, so none. 9. Who is your favorite character? Hermione, Harry, Ron, Dumbledore, Mrs.Weasley, Mr.Weasley, Ginny, Dobby, Luna, Hermione, Hermione, Hermione, and did I mention Hermione? 10. Which character is most like you? Luna Lovegood. OMG, I love her like I love Hermione! 11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Luna Lovegood. We're SO similar! I tend to believe that people who are alike have better friendships. 12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? UMMMMM... answer hazy. Ask question later. 13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? PRISONER OF AZKABAN!!! HOW COULD I NOT LOVE IT???? 14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? I agree with amazingwizard11. Nothing. 15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? FAVE: Harry/Hermione. LEAST FAVE: Ron/Hermione. They just don't seem right together. 16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: What's not to love?

new

Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:45 pm
1. What is your first name or username?:Calleigh/Brainyathena

2. What state (no city please) do you live in?: Wisconsin

3. How long have you been on the Stacks?:not long enough :/

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board?: The Harry Potter General discussion board!

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times?: Every book 9 times (because 8 wasn't enough)

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite?: The Prizoner of Azkaban

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: well, I loved the chocolate frogs, so those!(they cost, like, ten bucks because they are so huge)

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite?:now that I have re-read it I don't think the sixth one so.... that parody of it(does that count? because I cannot decide)

9. Who is your favorite character?: Dobby!

10. Which character is most like you?:Dobby! (well I say stuff like "me hungry" or "*insert name here* does!" so yeah this is not a lie)

11. Which character could you see as your BFF?:hmm..let me thi- Dobby!

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies?: T_T you really think I'm gonna but movies?BOOKS!!!

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?:The Deathly Hallows Part two

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change?: I really wouldn't change anything but if I have to choose one I'd choose that awful moment in the Deathly Hallows when *sniff* Dobby *sniff* dies

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite?: favorite: Lupin and Tonks, it is just so sweet. Least Favorite: Harry and Cho

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: the friendship and loyalty in the story

new

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:08 am
1.What is your first name or username:Sahara/CupidPuppet7 2.What state do you live in:California 3.How long have you been on the Stacks?:Since March 4.What is your favorite Stacks Message Board?:Harry Potter 5.How many books have you read and how many times?:All and I just finish all of them. 6.Which Harry Potter book is your favorite?:All of them. 7.If you could have any Harry Potter candy,what would you have?:Bertie Botts Every Flavor Jelly Beans or Chocolate Frogs. 8.Which Harry Potter Book is your least favorite?:Probably the second. 9.Who is your favorite character:Harry,Ginny,Luna,Sirius,and Dobby. 10.Which Character is most like you?:Ginny or Luna 11.Which Character could you see as your BFF:Ginny or Luna 12.Which is better-Harry Potter books or movie?:Books.Their always better. 13.Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?:The Deathly Hallows Part 2 14.If you could change ONE about ONE of the books,which book would it be and what would you change?:HP and TDH and Fred or Dobby death. 15.Which couple is your favorite ?Least Favorite?:Draco and Hermione is my favorite.Least Favorite Pansy and Draco.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Hope, Beigedawn1

I'm Canadian :) Live in Ontario!

A year and 3 months, I think

HP

All, I've read up to the 3rd book before, but this is my first time reading all of the series.

Order of Phoenix or Philosophers/Sorcerers Stone

Chocolate Frogs

Deathly Hallows or Half-Blood Prince. Worst deaths EVER.

Hermione and Luna

Hermione

Hermione and Luna

Books, but some movies added awesome things, such as Harry liking the Hippogriff (ect.)

Goblet of Fire
Ugh, Siriusly? I guess... Half-Blood Prince. Or Deathly Hallows? :( TOO hard.

Favourite- Luna-Harry
Worst- Cho-Neville

Everything!

I'm As Happy As a Squirrel, As Long As I'm With Mr. Quirrell, - Voldemort, AVPM

{LET ALL HOUSES UNITE!!}

Huna

Harry Potter & Luna Lovegood Shipper

"Such a beautiful place..to be with friends. Dobby is happy..to be with his friend...Harry Potter."

R.I.P. DOBBY

BEIGEDAWN1

new

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:20 pm
1. What is your first name or username? AquaCat586--I don't like to post my real name. If you like you can call me Sekhmet.

2. What state (no city please) do you live in?WA

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? Since mid-June

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board?This one and Save the Planet

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times?All--uncountable times

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite?GOF

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?:Pumpkin Pastie

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? I don't know.

9. Who is your favorite character? Hermione

10. Which character is most like you?Hermione

11. Which character could you see as your BFF?Hermione

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? Books

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?GOF

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change?Fred dying

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Hermione/Ron. Pansy/Malfoy

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?:Everything.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

AquaCat586

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends." -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

:lol: I HAVE A RUBBER SOUL! :lol:

Tom Marvolo Riddle = I AM LORD VOLDEMORT!

"'Nevermore', said the Raven, 'Nevermore!'" Edgar Allen Poe, The Raven

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

[ 71 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team