General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 71 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Re: **NEW HARRY POTTER MEMBER OF THE WEEK SIGNUPS!**
contributor

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm
1. What is your first name or username?
Maddie a.k.a Cutie3500
2. What state (no city please) do you live in?
North Carolina
3. How long have you been on the Stacks?
2 years and 3 weeks
4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board?
The HP Boards! I can't decide which one of them is best!
5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times?
I've read all of the books too many times to count. I'm not kidding.
6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite?
I can't decide between Prisoner of Azkaban and Deathly Hallows. They're both so good!
7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?
I would want some Licorice Wands, so I can pretend to do magic and then eat it!
8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite?
NONE OF THEM! HOW CAN YOU EVEN ASK THAT?!
9. Who is your favorite character?
Minerva McGonagall. DON'T JUDGE!
10. Which character is most like you?
probably Hermione. We're both very studious and major overachievers.
11. Which character could you see as your BFF?
Once again, Hermione, 'cause we have so much in common!
12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies?
The books, of course! The movies left so many good parts out.
13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?
Prisoner of Azkaban. It pretty much stayed to the original plot, and was pretty good.
14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change?
I wouldn't want Dobby to die!
15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite?
My favorite would be Romione.
My least favorite would be Ravender.
16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?
I just love the magic of it all, and how the books make you feel like you're in another world. Also, harry Potter was one of the first real books I read, and it got me interested in reading.

new

Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:50 pm
This is a great idea!
So here is mine:
1. First name and user name: Donutelf2/Camille
2. State I live in: Pennsylvania
3. How long have I been on STACKS: I'm not sure... estimation is a year
4. Favorite STACKS message board: General Discussion
5. How many HP books I've read: I'm in the middle of Deathly Hallows first time around
6. Favorite HP book: Goblet of Fire
7. HP candy choice: Every Flavor Beans
8. Least favorite HP book: I can't choose!
9. Favorite character: Ron Weasley
10. Character most like me: Hermione Granger
11. Character I see as BFF: Ron Wesley
12. Books or movies: Books
13. Favorite HP movie: Deathly Hallows
14. One thing I would change: Dubledore died
15. Favorite couple: Romione Least favorite: Bill and Fleur
16. Favorite thing about HP: Absolutely fantastic writing!
Donutelf2/Camille

new

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:54 pm
1. What is your first name or username? sapphirepheonix127/Ashley 2. What state (no city please) do you live in? Ohio. 3. How long have you been on the Stacks? 2 days. 4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? Harry Potter message board. 5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? I've read three Harry Potter books,each two times. 6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Prisoner of Azkaban. 7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?:Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans. 8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite?Sorcerer's Stone. 9. Who is your favorite character?Harry Potter. 10. Which character is most like you? Hermione. 11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Hermione. 12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? Movies 13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? I would choose the Prizoner of Azkban book and change it to allow hHarry to live with Sirius Black 15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Harry and Ginny are my favorite couple.Ron and Remilda are my least favorite couple. 16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?:Everything!

new

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:13 pm
1.Morgan/cobradinosaur57 2.Georgia 3.1 month 4.Harry Potter 5.Almost done with 5 6.Chamber of Secrets 7.chocolate frogs 8.None! 9.Severus Snape 10.Draco Malfoy(but Im a girl) 11.Draco,Fred 12.Movies(Cuz Severus looks WAY better.But books are more informal) 13.Deathly Hallows 14.Snape dies*:'(* 15.harinny(Harry,Ginny) 16.Everything!

new

Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:43 pm
What is your first name or username?
witchunicorn5,(my name is bengali)
What state (no city please) do you live in?
How long have u been on da STACKS? Um..I was on it like a year,but i cudnt find the boards till um,April or July not sure.
What is your favorite Stacks Message Board?IDK
If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?Jelly beans.
How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times?IDK
Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? The Philsopher's stone.
Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite?Hmmm.Deathly hallows.
Who is your favorite character? Hermione,Ginny,Fred,George.
Which character is most like you?Ginny.
Which character could you see as your BFF? Ginny,Harry,Fred,George*dis 2 MUST!!!!*,Ginny maybe.
Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies?Movies.Dontr know y.
Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?SOC.
If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change?I wud change.Percy.He betrayed them didnt he? I wud change his mind and change him into good guy.
Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite?Okay,dat will be,GARRY!*Harry and Ginny*and least fav was LAVRON!*lavender and ron*
Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: Its plot.They're amazing,twisting,lovely.

new

Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:50 pm
1. What is your first name or username? Emily 2. What state (no city please) do you live in? South Dakota 3. How long have you been on the Stacks? I'm new, about a week! :) 4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? HARRY POTTER 5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? All of them and about five times 6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Deathly Hallows RULZ 7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans 8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? Half-Blood Prince (though i still love it) 9. Who is your favorite character? Ron 10. Which character is most like you? Ginny 11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Hermione 12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? Books 13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? Deathly Hallows part two 14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? I honestly would not change anything about the HP books 15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Favorite, Ron/Hermione Least favorite Draco Pansy 16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter? I like how you can relate to ANYTHING in the books, it makes you look at everyday things in a magical way

new

Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:18 pm
1. What is your first name or username? Melanie
2. What state (no city please) do you live in? California
3. How long have you been on the Stacks? A little over a year
4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? Stack Back and the Harry Potter Boards
5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? All 7, but I've never read the whole thing more than once. Just snippets. But I've done THAT more times than I can count.
6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Deathly Hallows, but Prisoner of Azkaban is close behind
7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Berie Bott's Every Flavor Beans or Chocolate Frogs, I can't decide one. ;)
8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? I can't choose! Don't ask me! The books are all too good! :D
9. Who is your favorite character? Hermione and Ginny, Ginny for her attitude and skill and Hermione because we have things in common!
10. Which character is most like you? Hermione, we're both smart :D And not afraid to speak up :D
11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Again, Hermione! :D
12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? The books, although I haven't finished watching all the movies yet. ;)
13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? I haven't watched all of them, so I can't answer this. ;)
14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? IDK, everything sort of had a meaning, but I would have Umbridge NOT give Harry detentions when she saw his interview. Harry's faced enough. :(
15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Fav: Harry+Hermione & Harry+Luna | Least Fave: Ron+Lavender 16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: It's very emotional, great details, and awesome characters! :D All in all, an awesome series. :)

new

Tue May 14, 2013 8:59 pm
1.bookishhappy6 2.Mississippi 3.a few days 4.this one 5.6,one time 6.Goblit Of Fire 7.Chocolate Frogs 8.Can't choose 9.Hermione 10.Hermione 11.Harry 12.books 13.#3 14.Dumbledore not being dead 15.Harry+Luna/Lavender+Ron 16.they are long

new

Thu May 30, 2013 9:43 pm
1.First name:Alexandra :D

2.What State:Virginia and I am Proud :P

3.How long have you been on the StAcKs?About a year

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOERD I WILL FINSH LATER!

~!@$Gopherchess4$@!~

:lol: lol :lol:

Proud of Griffindor

I LIKE HOGWARTS

new

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:26 pm
1. mermaidposeidon34 2. Utah 3. just today, but I've posted a lot 4. Rick Riordan 5. all of them. I read #4 about 3 times waiting for #5 6. #6, it's the first time Harry kisses Ginny!!!! 7. I don't know, probably anything besides the jelly beans 8.#7, it's when Dobby dies:( 9. Ginny 10. Hermione 11. Luna 12. BOOKS!!!!! 13.#2 14.#7 Dobby still gets stabbed but he lives 15. Harry and Ginny. Malfoy and whoever his girlfriend is. 16. the kissing!!!!!!!!!! :)

new

Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:09 pm
1. elfwizard29 or Arawen Evenstar 2. FL 3. 1 day=) 4. Harry Potter 5. a millon times 6. The 3rd 7. Butter Beer 8. 3rd 9. The 3 HP, RW and HG 10. Hermione 11. The 3 12. Books 13. 1st 14. Fred dos not die 15. idk 16. Fighting Evil=) -elfwizard29

new

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:56 am
1. What is your first name or username? Daniel
2. What state (no city please) do you live in? Texas
3. How long have you been on the Stacks? Just joined
4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? HP Message Board
5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? All of them once (I think I forgot to read the 3rd one)
6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Book 5
7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Those jellybean things
8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? Snape
9. Who is your favorite character? Ron
10. Which character is most like you? Ron
11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Ron
12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? Books
13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? Haven't seen any
14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? The last one because I want Harry & Hermione to get married -- sorry Ron.
15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? IDK, sorry
16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: The magicalness in it.

new

Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:43 pm
1.What is your first name or username: Amusedchicken22 2.What state (no city please) do you live in: I don't wanna say! 3.How long have you been on The Stacks: About two weeks!! 4.What is your favorite Stacks Message Board: Any of the HP ones! 5.How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times: All of them, once. 6.Which Harry Potter book is your favorite: Book One. 7.If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would it be: Chocolate Frogs 8.Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite: None. I like them all too much! 9.Who is your favorite character: Ron 10.Which character is most like you: Hermione 11.Which character could you see as your BFF: Hermione 12.Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies: Hard one... movies, but the books are great too! 13.Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite: Prisoner of Azkaban 14.If you could chang ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change: Nothing, the books are perfect, really. 15.Which couple is your favorite: Hermione/Ron They are perfect for each other! 16.Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter: I don't have a fave thing, there's too much to like!

new

Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:14 pm
Moderator Brian, do you mind locking this thread? I would like to make a new sign up once I get through everyone's replies. Thanks, and have a great day!

-Skyelark Moon :lol:

new

Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:05 pm

1. witchwriter12

2. Illinois

3. I only got on last month!

4. HP: General Disscussion

5. Read the whole series more times than I can count

6: 5 or 7

7: Chocolate frog

8: 2

9: LUNA

10: Hermione

11: LUNA

12: When it comes to the first ones I'd say the books, but the movies get a lot better later on.

13: 5

14: The Harry/ Ginny relationship in 7

15: Luna/ Rolf

16: The setting! I love Hogwarts!

new

Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:07 pm

1. Ally

2. Utah

3. Only a few days.

4. I like the romantic Harry Potter STACKS.

5. I've read all of the books a million times.

6. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

7. Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans

8. Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone

9. Hermione Granger

10. Ginny Weasley

11. Hermione or Ginny

12. Movies

13. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

14. Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone. The beginning is less boring.

15. Favorite is Harry and Ginny, but least favorite is Ron and Hermione.

16. How magic is real there.

new

Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:38 pm

1. What is your first name or username: Danielle

2. What state (no city please) do you live in: I'm a Cali girl!!!

3. How long have you been on the Stacks: I have been on for a couple of days now!

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board: HP

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times: All and I have read them multiple times!!

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite: HP and The Prisoner of Azkaban

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have: Bertie Bots Every Flavor Beans!

:8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite: HP and The Sorcerer's Stone.

9. Who is your favorite character: Draco Malfoy

10. Which character is most like you: Hermione Granger

11. Which character could you see as your BFF: One of the Weasley twins.

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies: Movies

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite: HP and The Prisoner of Azkaban

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change: NOTHING

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite?   16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: Favorite: Luna and Neville. Least: Ginny and Harry.

new

Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:11 pm

I don't have much time, so I won't put numbers on the questions, and won't put the question, just the answer

musicsmart20

Illinois

since sometime during the middle of this March

We are all on the HP board, what do you THINK my favorite is? HP!!!!!! BY FAR

If you want to get specific, I've read most of them twice, but I've read the Goblet, Order and the Prince three times

Ugh! I love them all, but I have to say the Order of the Pheonix

Maybe none, since I've already had Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans and Chocolate Frogs, and I don't want to try any others! Except maybe Butterbeer

I love them ALL! I guess if I had to choose one, maybe, I guess, sorta, well... The Half Blood Prince? It depends on when I read them

Can I choose two? (Yes you can) okay! Hermione and Lupin

Hermione! No doubt! Ask anyone who knows me!

Again, maybe either Hermione or Harry, possibly Ron, since they are all friends, all of them!

This is hard, before I read the HP books, movies, but now, books

The Prisoner of Askaban, plus The Order of The Pheonix, and The Deathly Hallows Part 2, not 1

My favorite is Ron and Hermione, my least favorite is Neville and Hannah. (I really wanted Luna and Neville!)

I will pick one of my favorite reasons, which is that the charecters are so relatable (Not the magic part) Unlike other book charecters, they have problems, and in the end, most of them are overcome, which is a lot like life, so to say, I also like the sofisticated humor! 

I hope I was specific anough! It was hard!

new

Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:15 pm

Oh I forgeot 14, and my answer to that is nothing! Except maybe I'd have Luna with Neville, but who knows, the book could totally change just with that, and would want to change such a great book! And I wouldn't change the deaths, because as I said before, changing the book is changing the whole plot, and could leave a different impression on certain charecters, so no, nothing

new

Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:35 pm

1. What is your first name or username? Amaya

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? California

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? 2 weeks

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? This is my first one lol

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? All of them and 4 times each except Deathly Hallows and Prisoner of Azkaban i read thoses 5 times

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? i cant decide from The Deathly Hallows and The Prisoner of Azkaban 

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Birdy Botts Every Flavor Beans any day

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? The Order of the Pheonix since Harry almost gets expelled and Sirius Black dies.

9. Who is your favorite character? HARRY!

10. Which character is most like you? Hermione!!

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Hermione!!!!!!!!!

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? I CANT DECIDE BOTH ARE AMAZING!!!!!!

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? The Prisoner of Azkaban

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? One thing i would change is on the Order of the Pheonix and it would be how Sirius Black died. It was so sad for Harry, he was one of the only people Harry loved

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite?  My favorite couple is Harry and Ginny. My least favorite is Hermione and Viktor Crum (even though they are not together) 

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: THE MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!

new

Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:40 pm

1. First name and user name: Dragoncrown485/Serenity

2. State I live in: Arizona

3. How long have I been on STACKS: I think about 6 months?

4. Favorite STACKS message board: Fan Fiction and Harry Potter Fan Fiction

5. How many HP books I've read: ALL OF THEM!!!

6. Favorite HP book: Prisoner of Azkaban, partly because I used to have all the books except that one.

7. HP candy choice: Maybe a sugar quill?

8. Least favorite HP book: The Half Blood Prince

9. Favorite character: Snape and Neville. They get awesome at book 7!!!

10. Character most like me: I dunno. My mood is constantly changing from a grumpy teen to non social and shy to energetic and friendly.

11. Character I see as BFF: Someone understanding....Hermionie, maybe?

12. Books or movies: Books. The movies miss so much.

13. Favorite HP movie: I don't have a favorite movie.

14. One thing I would change: I would not change a syllable.

15. Favorite couple: Maybe Ron and Hermionie?

16. Favorite thing about HP: The story behind it and the way you can visualize exactly what's happening.

-Dragoncrown485

[ 71 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

PRS © 2008 PRS Team