General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 71 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 **NEW HARRY POTTER MEMBER OF THE WEEK SIGNUPS!**
regular_contributor

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Hey Everyone! (Sorry that I have to post this again, Katie! I wasn't sure if it went through :D)   As some of you may know, I am not doing the HP General Discussion MOTW! I am just making a new sign up :P It is first come, first serve, so everyone will get a chance! Here is the sign up, and if you have already been a MOTW, please don't sign up again :D Thanks! (Some of the questions are the same as Katie's, our totally awesome moderator!)   1. What is your first name or username?2. What state (no city please) do you live in?3. How long have you been on the Stacks?4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board?5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times?6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite?   7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?:8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite?9. Who is your favorite character?10. Which character is most like you?11. Which character could you see as your BFF?12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies?13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change?15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite?   16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?:   I hope you sign up! -Skyelark Moon :DMessage Edited by _Moderator_Elise_ on 12-07-2011 08:32 AM

Re: **NEW HARRY POTTER MEMBER OF THE WEEK SIGNUPS!**
frequent_vsitor

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:26 pm
1. What is your first name? wizard name Zelda Weasly

2. What state (no city please) do you live in?Nowheresvill

3. How long have you been on the Stacks?not sure almost a year maybe

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board?Any of the HP boards

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times?all of them to many times to count

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? the deathly hallows

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?:not sure any of them realy

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite?none

9. Who is your favorite character?Fred and george

10. Which character is most like you?not realy sure

11. Which character could you see as your BFF?ginny

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies?BOOKS

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?HP7part1 and2

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change?Nothing i love them

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite?Favorite Tonks and Lupin, least would be the fake Draco Hermione thing its awful

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?:
EVERTHING kinda sad bout the deaths though but i see where JK came from so im ok with it

frequent_contributor

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:59 pm
1. What is your first name? Katherine

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? Oregon pride! (But I've lived in Nebraska and Colorado)

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? Since March 2010

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? The Hunger Games Message Board, but these ones are right behind it!

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? I've read all of them at least 3 times.

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Hmm... Chocolate Frogs or Pumpkin Pasties

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

9. Who is your favorite character? DRACO!

10. Which character is most like you? Eh. Parvati Patil or Lavander Brown 

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Astoria Greengrass or Luna Lovegood

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? BOOKS ALL THE WAY!

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One (Because Part Two is too sad)

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? In the Epilouge I would make Rolf and Luna apear together SO EVERYONE KNOWS SHE DOESN'T MARRY NEVILLE!!!

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Rolf/Luna or Draco/Hermione as my favorite. Neville/Luna as my least

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: EVERYTHING! You can't expect me to pick!

contributor

Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:03 pm
1. What is your first name? Gillian

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? Britsh Columbia

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? almost 3 months

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? I like buzz board and sttack back and harry potter

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? Haven't read the whole series

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? goblet of fire

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: pumkin pasties?

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? Not sure

9. Who is your favorite character? Luna

10. Which character is most like you? not sure

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Ginny

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? idk

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? harry d h 2 or chamber

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? Fred doesn't die

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Fav ron hermione least ron lavender

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: everything

regular_contributor

Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:29 am

1. What is your first name?Maya

2. What state (no city please) do you live in?Karnataka

3. How long have you been on the Stacks?2 years if its February 12,next year!

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board?My friends and mods.!

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times?I've read all and about TRILLION TIMES!

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite?Third book!

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?:Hmm,how about drinks?BUTTERBEER!

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite?Bellatrix Lestrange

9. Who is your favorite character?5 actually-Lily,Sirius,Lupin,Tonks and GINNY!

10. Which character is most like you?Ginny

11. Which character could you see as your BFF?Lily?

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies?BOOKS!

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?HPDH2

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change?Nothing!

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite?Fav.:Harry/GinnyLeast fav.:Lily/James

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?:MAGIC AND FRIENDSHIP!

regular_contributor

Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:42 pm
1. What is your first name? Zoë

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? Ohio

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? Abotu 2 years now!!!

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? HPGD, Buzz, THG

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? #1 twice, all other ones once

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Probs #1...

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Chocolate Frogs!!!

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? NONE!!!

9. Who is your favorite character? Da Fat Lady orrrrrrrr George orrrrrrrr Fred *RIP* <3

10. Which character is most like you? Ginny

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? Books are always betta :P

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? HPATDH Pt2

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? Fwed wouldn't DIE!!!!!!

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Fav= Ron/Hermione Least Fav=Cho/Harry OR Lavender/Ron.... ugh. I wanna vomit now....

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: EVERYTHING, MAN! ITS FREAKING BEAST!!!!!!!

Let your heart fly.

? Life's Not About Waiting for the Storm to Pass,

It's About Learning to Dance in the Rain.?

contributor

Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:55 am

1. What is your first name? Lesley2. What state (no city please) do you live in? TEXAS!3. How long have you been on the Stacks? Since 2008, but had a year-long break, so 2 years I guess.4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? Harry Potter of course!5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? All of them and I'm on my fourth run! (Currently on OOTP)6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Prisoner of Azkaban, b/c of Sirius!   7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have? Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans!8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? OOTP, b/c Harry is annoying (I am too, but I'm not fond of annoying characters)9. Who is your favorite character? RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY!10. Which character is most like you? Hermione, b/c I'm always doing homework and reading, and nagging others to do their homework.11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Hermione, b/c we have so much in common.12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? BOOKS!13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? Half Blood Prince (all the romance, and the AWESOME way they depicted Weasley's Wizard Wheezes!)14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? OOTP and make Harry less annoying!15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Fave: Ron & Hermione. Least: Draco & Pansy (he can do SO much better than her! I also have a slight crush on Draco...)   16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter? The amazing world J.K.R invented! Diagon Alley, Hogwarts, everything!Words created this world but they can also destroy it.Light came into the darkness but the darkness could not understand it.As the Dark Lord, I feel that my command would be more affective if I had a mustache.  The power of Y'ALL is hard to fight!!!Woody: Buzz, you’re flying!Buzz: This isn’t flying! This is falling, with style!What? I talk to myself, got a problem with that?We all go a little MAD sometimes............I’m a member of the Oh My Gryffindor Movement. Add this to your signature if you are too!!!YOU CAN'T SPELL HERMIONE WITHOUT SPELLING RON!~LesleyGryffindorHufflepuffRavenclawSlytherin98

contributor

Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:16 pm

_Skyelark Moon_ wrote:
Hey Everyone!
(Sorry that I have to post this again, Katie! I wasn't sure if it went through :D)

As some of you may know, I am not doing the HP General Discussion MOTW! I am just making a new sign up :P It is first come, first serve, so everyone will get a chance! Here is the sign up, and if you have already been a MOTW, please don't sign up again :D Thanks! (Some of the questions are the same as Katie's, our totally awesome moderator!)

1. What is your first name? I would prefer not saying!

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? Texas

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? Almost 2 years!

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? HP- General Discussion and Fan-Fiction

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? All seven, 15+ times!

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Order of the Phoenix

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, but I have an ACTUAL Sugar Quill that my friends (dancingjalepeno and spacecow0) got me from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! It's purple....

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? None! People say that they don't like CoS, but once you re-read it, it's actually really awesome!

9. Who is your favorite character? SIRIUS! TONKS! SIRIUS! TONKS!

10. Which character is most like you? Hmm.... I have NO clue!

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Lupin. Tonks. Not Sirius though, he's too cool for me...

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? Books ANYday!

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? HP7 Part 1 (Part 2 is close though)

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? Well, nothing! I think that everything JKR did was for a purpose.

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Favorite: Heron (Ron/Hermoine) or Lupin/Tonks Least Favorite: Hermoine/The Basilisk : )

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: The way you get caught up in the series, the way everything is so real...

I hope you sign up!
-Skyelark Moon :D

regular_contributor

Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:07 pm
I love you for this! *hugs* Time to sing-up!

1. What is your first name? Anna

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? I live in north Greece ^.^ I've never been to any US state ;)

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? Hm, a year an a half, if I'm not wrong

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? The Harry Potter ones, of course! I'd be a hypocrite if I said different!

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? All of them... well, at least three (or was it five?) times!

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Da Deathly Hallows FTFOV! (For The Fall Of Voldermort) :P

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: CHOCOLATE FROGS! Chocolate=good. Now, frogs... eeeh... well, it's chocolate that matters! :P

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? NO ONE. Period. End. Off. Bye.

9. Who is your favorite character? Ron Weasley, he is so our king!

10. Which character is most like you? I think Lily Evans and Angelina Jonson

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Lily Evans

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? BOOKS! By far!

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? The Deathly Hallows Part ONE! (not two, for a reason I didn't liked it)

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? I dunno... I mean, everything's a circle and if I changed ONE thing, maybe this ONE thing would change MANY things. So... I don't know, I don't really want to change anything major.

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite?
Fav: Ron and Hermione :)))))))) Huge, huge shipper
Least top (it doesn't make sense, but that's the point): Harry and Ginny or Harry and Hermione, maybe. (I ship Harry with our beloved Luna)

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: Aaaaah... don't make me start! How can I like ONE thing? Well... maybe that as you read you relate with the characters, even if the characters are nothing like you! You feel and have a lot along with them. Also, the HP books really changed me when I firstly read them. I still love them <3

"It's more fun to make your life your own invention."
~Hippolyte

contributor

Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:20 pm

1. What is your first name? Alicia

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? Texas

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? Almost a year.

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? HP and THG

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? All of them ,and Twice in order

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite?Deathly Hallows

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Sugar Quill

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? 2

9. Who is your favorite character? FRED/GEORGE/SIRIUS

10. Which character is most like you? Hermione

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Fred (or George)

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies?THE BOOKS!

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? DHP2

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? Fred not *highlight after this if you have read 7th book* dying 
15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Cho/ Harry *barfs* is my least favorite, and Ron/Hermione is my FAVORITE 

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: The plot is SUPER creative

? Alicia?

For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial.

|||

Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.

~John Maxwell

|||

Why are you looking

Down

Here

?

frequent_vsitor

Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:59 pm
1. What is your first name? I don't want to say

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? I would rather not say

3. How long have you been on the Stacks?a year

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? Buzz board and HP

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times?once

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? goblet of fire
7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?:chocolate frogs

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? prizinor of Azkaban 

9. Who is your favorite character?Bellatrix I believe bad guys make books and movies great

10. Which character is most like you? Hermionie super smart

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? hermionie

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies?books

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?deathly hollows

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? I wouldn't change a thing although even though i am sad about the deaths but they make thebokks and movies great

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Favourite Harry ginny Non Favourite Ron and lavendar
EVERYTHING

frequent_vsitor

Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:46 pm
1. What is your first name?
Tam

2. What state (no city please) do you live in?
Illinois

3. How long have you been on the STACKs?
Uhhh...nearly a year? I think? Well, my STACKs birthday is somewhere in November...golly, I'm getting old. :smileywink:

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board?
The HARRY POTTER BOARDS, of course!!!

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times?
The whole series, for the umpteenth time. Really.

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, all the way! I totally looooooooooooooooooved it. My favorite!

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?
Hmmm...I think I'd take a Sugar Quill. Or a thousand. That would be so neat, just looking like you're writing but actually sneaking candy into class! Awesome!

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite?
As absurd as it may sound, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I'm sorry, but so many people die (even though I guess that's what contributes to a good story), and it just really...I dunno. It's just not good to me. It's not as good as I thought it would be.

9. Who is your favorite character?
SIRIUS BLACK!!! I bawled when he died. Siriusly. (Sorry, but I just had to do that! :smileyvery-happy: )

10. Which character is most like you?
Hermione Granger, because - I'm not trying to brag at all, honestly - I'm kind of a know-it-all. "Walking Dictionary", my friends call me.

11. Which character could you see as your BFF?
Hermione, 'cause we're sooooooooo alike!

12. Which are better - Harry Potter books or movies?
Books forever! The movies are based on the books, and they'll never be able to capture you like the books will. Like, they can never find actors or actresses to precisely, exactly fit the descriptions J.K. Rowling put in the books. It's just not the same.

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?
I have a three-way tie, actually: "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets", "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban", and "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince".

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change?
Peter Pettigrew escaping!
Okay, even though that would mean Voldemort wouldn't really come back, I don't think, and it'd change the whole course of the story (or even end the whole story), I just hate him. Hate, hate, hate him. Yes, I'm extremely serious about my despising of that piece of vermin. Sor-ry, but even if that's what makes a "good story", I just can't stand it!!!
Oh, whatever. Call me pathetic.

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite?
Favorite? Ron and Hermione, of course! They've had it coming for years. Least favorite? Just lemme say one thing: Why did Draco have to get with that Astoria Greengrass or whatever lady, whoever the heck that is - and not Pansy Parkinson? I know I'm not one to be pairing up Slytherins, of all people, but Draco and Pansy are so right together. Astoria? She's not even mentioned ONCE in all the whole series!!!

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?
How it is so amazingly captivating, to people of all ages and cultures. I'll bet everyone can relate to problems Harry has, even in the Muggle world. I swear, Harry Potter is going to shape generations to come.

contributor

Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:05 pm
1. What is your first name? Mary

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? Pleasenostate.

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? Almost a year

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? Probably either all of the Harry Potter Boards (except the Full series disscution of course, I'm only on the 4th book) or the Reading Buzz Boards

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? 3 harry potter books, reading the fourth one now, I read the first one two times, the second one, still reading it.

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Goblet of Fire (for now)

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Chocolate Frogs (GO CHOCOLATE!)

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? NONE (for now!)

9. Who is your favorite character? Ron

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Hermione

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? BOOKS! It's like TV inside your head!

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? I've seen 5 of them, so the Goblet of Fire

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? Well, since I spoiled many thing for myself, I would say, Fred shouldn't have died! :(

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Ron and Hermione , Don't have one yet!

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter? It takes me to a world that is unknown, I feel happy whenever I read it, it has action, love and romance, mysteries and funnies, it's soo awesome, I can't think of an awesomer book!!!!!!

~Winterprincess18
~Mary

contributor

Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:21 pm
1. What is your first name? Isabel

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? B.C.

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? IDK

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? Harry potter

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? all of them and IDK cuz i've read them alot

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? the Deathly Hallows

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: a Chocolate frog

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? the Prisoner of Azkaban

9. Who is your favorite character? all of them i guess

10. Which character is most like you? IDK

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? IDK

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? movies

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? the Deathly hallows part 2

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? in the Deathly hallows i'd change fred's death

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? My favourite: Harry and Ginny. Least Favourite: Ron and Lavender

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: Everything

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:27 am
1. What is your first name? Nate

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? Massachusetts

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? Uh like a month or two.

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? Harry Potter General Discussion

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? All of them once.

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Goblet of Fire

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Well I've had Chocolate Frogs and they were really good.

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? Half Blood Prince

9. Who is your favorite character? Ron

10. Which character is most like you? Ron

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Ron or Harry

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? Books

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? Deathly Hallows part 2

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? Probably Dumbledore didn't die

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? I like Ron and Hermione, and I don't like Harry and Ginny.

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: Magic.

frequent_vsitor

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:21 pm

_Skyelark Moon_ wrote:
Hey Everyone!
(Sorry that I have to post this again, Katie! I wasn't sure if it went through :D)

As some of you may know, I am not doing the HP General Discussion MOTW! I am just making a new sign up :P It is first come, first serve, so everyone will get a chance! Here is the sign up, and if you have already been a MOTW, please don't sign up again :D Thanks! (Some of the questions are the same as Katie's, our totally awesome moderator!)

1. What is your first name? Elisa (potterrox)

2. What state (no city please) do you live in?  Georgia

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? about nine months(on September 25)

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? This one or buzz board;)

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? i've read all of them so many times it's not even funny! ;)

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Half blood Price

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Bertie Bott's Every flavor Beans or Puking Pastilles

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite?  the chamber of Secrets

9. Who is your favorite character? Hermione or Luna

10. Which character is most like you? Luna, she's kind of weird and everyone knows it, but she doesn't care. i'm like this! :) :) :)

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Luna

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? books, Books, BOOKS! the books aer way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way better!!!

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? Sorcerer's Stone

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? i would change dumbledore's death, i know that sounds cheesy, but i cried for days when he died!!! :( :( :( :( :(

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Favorite: Ron & Hermione Least Favorite: Harry and Cho (ewwwww, cho, i strongly dislike cho)

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: i love that all over the world kids have read harry potter, i love that it doesn't matter where you come from or what your background is, everyone is welcome into the HP community!

I hope you sign up!
-Skyelark Moon :D

stay awesome,
potterrox;)
"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.”
I’m pretty sure my cat’s been reading my diary.- Brittany, Glee

frequent_vsitor

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:43 pm
I forget whether I signed up in the first place, but I'll do it again:

1. What is your first name?: Prob shouldn't give that out. Hmmm...fake name? Call me Jade then. For jadedragon. 

2. What state (no city please) do you live in?: Somewhere in the USA. Fine, NJ.

3. How long have you been on the Stacks?: About 3 months.

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board?: HP! And THG, because the Jabberjays are awesome too!

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times?: All seven, stopped counting after 10.

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite?: Either Order of the Pheonix or Deathly Hallows.

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Chocolate Frogs! I've had them in the Wizarding World.

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite?: Hmm...I can't decide on a least favorite! They're all awesome!

9. Who is your favorite character?: Hermione, because I can identify with her the most, and Dobby, because he's awesome!

10. Which character is most like you?: Hermione.

11. Which character could you see as your BFF?: Hermione again!

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies?: Books! Though the movies are pretty good.

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?: Order of the Pheonix and Deathly Hallows Part 2.

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change?: Deathly Hallows, Dobby/Fred/Lupin/Tonks/Colin dying.

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite?: Fave: Ron/Hermione. Least fave: Rudolf/Luna, because I don't even know Rudolf.

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: EVERYTHING! very-happy smiley

~jadedragon49

frequent_vsitor

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:48 pm
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! MEANT ROLF! MEANT ROLF! I DON''T MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE WITH THE LAST POST! JUST CHANGE IT TO ROLF! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGHHHHHH AGAIN!

frequent_vsitor

Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:47 pm
1. What is your first name? Cleo

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? california

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? 2 1/2 years I think. :)

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? Hmmm, toughie. I like the buzz board because of its randomness. :D I love all the others though, too.

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? All of them! 10 times each.

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? The last one.

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: The enchanted frog one.

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? The second.

9. Who is your favorite character? Luna Lovegood.

10. Which character is most like you? Hmmm,Ron.

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Hermione, we both love to study. :)

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? I don't want to decide, they're both so good!

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? The first one, ahh young harry...

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? I love all of them, nothing I would change.

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Favorite: Snape/Lily. Least: Ron/Lavender.

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: The wizarding world. I could never have made it as good as J.K. Rowling did...

regular_contributor

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:26 am
I'm not sure if my reply to this ever went through, because I don't see it. So I'll do it again...

1. What is your first name? Christina, but my nickname is Crispy. (But don't call me Crispy. Siriusly.)

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? The great state of MASSACHUSETTS! (Except it's actually not all that great if you live there...LOL!)

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? On October first, a whole year! WOWZERS! I'mma old. :)

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? Harry Potter! I have no idea which HP board though, all of the are awesome...

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? I've read all of them three times, more on certain books!

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? Deathly Hallows!

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Well this is one type of candy I got at Harry Potter World that was really, really good. Fizzing Whizbees! They fizz in you're mouth and it is EXTREMELEY cool!

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? Order of the Phoinex

9. Who is your favorite character? Hermione!

10. Which character is most like you? Hermione!

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Again, HERMIONE!!!

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? One hundred percent, the books!

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? DH Part 2! It's sad but AWESOME!

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? Um... probably that Fred didn't die. But if I really thought about it probably something else...

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? My all time favorite is Harry/Hermione! But I'm also a fan of Draco/Hermione and Neville/Luna! My least favorites are Ron/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, and Rolf/Luna.

16.Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: I can't decide! So, EVERYTHING! :)

These are awesome questions, Skyelark! :)

~ Christina, who likes purple a lot if you couldn't tell because purple is what she signs her name in!

regular_contributor

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:48 am

_Hippolyte_ wrote:

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? I live in north Greece ^.^ I've never been to any US state ;)

YOU LIVE IN GREECE?!?!? That's cool!

xoxo {?} zoë

frequent_vsitor

Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:46 am
1. What is your first name? drew

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? ohio

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? somewhere around a year

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? HP duh!

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times?
  all im re reading for the third time now
6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? its too hard to choose
7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?:
licorice wands
8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite?
NONE!!!!!!!!
9. Who is your favorite character?
Luna Lovegood
10. Which character is most like you?
Luna or Hermione
11. Which character could you see as your BFF?
Hermione
12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies?
Books
13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?
The last one
14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change?
Make me be in it!
15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Fav Ron/hermione least fav snape/lilly
EVERYTHING

regular_visitor

Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:55 pm

1. What is your first name? Emma

2. What state (no city please) do you live in? Arizona

3. How long have you been on the Stacks? 3 years i think

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? Harry Potter

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? I am on 6

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite? The second

7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?: Does Butterbeer count? If not i would have  a choclate frog.

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? The fifth 

9. Who is your favorite character? Ginny

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? Books

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? The fourth.

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? I would make the fifth book quicker because it seems like you are being dragged along.

15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Favorite: Ginny and Harry Least Favorite: Neville and Luna

16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?: I am looking forward to Pottermore the website.

visitor

Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:19 am
. What is your first name? Jameson                                                                                                                                                            2. What state (no city please) do you live in? Connecticut
3. How long have you been on the Stacks 7 months

4. What is your favorite Stacks Message Board? Buzz Board and Harry Potter boards

5. How many Harry Potter books have you read and how many times? 5 once

6. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite?Goblet of fire
7. If you could have any Harry Potter candy, what would you have?:Chocolate Frogs

8. Which Harry Potter book is your least favorite? NONE!

9. Who is your favorite character? Ron Wesley

10. Which character is most like you? Ron Wesley

11. Which character could you see as your BFF? Same as 9 and 10

12. Which are better- Harry Potter books or movies? BOOKS

13. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite? Chamber of Secrets

14. If you could change ONE thing about ONE of the books, which book would it be and what would you change? Sorserers Stone Harry being in other houses
15. Which couple is your favorite? Least favorite? Ron and Hermonie and Harry and Cho
16. Overall, what is your favorite thing about Harry Potter?:EVERYTHING

[ 71 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team