General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 New Play I'm Starting
regular_contributor

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:02 pm
I'm still working on the Robin Hood one, but I'm starting a new one- Mae. It's a musical, fantasy, that follows a young idealistic dreamer, named, oddly enough, Mae. It makes fun of some fantasy tropes, and yes, it is a stage musical. I know you wonder how that works- simple, the songs are dramatic monologues.

So far, there's one song that gets reprised three times- "Life is So Wonderful", "(Life is So Wonderful reprise) Life isn't Wonderful", and "Life is So Wonderful(reprise)".

Sounds cheesy, but it's looking AWESOME!

Re: New Play I'm Starting
frequent_contributor

Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:15 pm
Haha, sounds cute! :D I love musicals!

~Cavy

Happy Holidays!! :D

visitor

Wed May 04, 2011 8:05 pm
dibs on being Mae! TEEHEE! i love to sing and act! lets be friends! go to my page and read my stories!

visitor

Fri May 18, 2012 7:02 pm

I want to be in it!

~Karalie Rose

new

Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:21 pm
If you would not mind I will be in it

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team