Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  

Should I continue this story?
Poll ended at Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:48 pm
Yes! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
If you really want to. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 NEW STORY! Still need a title.......
new

Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:48 pm

" Let's begin phase two of the procedure." Mara Thronewell heard the doctors whisper. She had just woken up only moments before, wondering why she was in this strange hospital. Mara quickly closed her eyes, making sure the doctors didn't know she had woken up. A few moments later, she opened her eyes again making sure the doctors weren't looking. After she made sure they weren't Mara examined the room and its surroundings.Why am I here? Thought Mara What do these people want with me? Just as she finished that thought, a voice said behind her, " It seems you're awake now, Marianna." 

Re: NEW STORY! Still need a title.......
regular_contributor

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:47 pm

maybe it can be called My Life or something like that

new

Mon May 09, 2016 9:16 pm

It should be called the strange room

new

Tue May 31, 2016 10:02 pm

This is great, very suspensful. Watch extra spaces; I noticed you had two spaces where you only needed one. Also, try to add more detail, and split it up into paragraphs. Overall, really great story! Definitely keep writing.

PD201

new

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:29 am

Write more! PULEEEEEEEEEASE! Maybe it can be called "The Lab Rat."

-Dragoncrown485

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team