Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 NEW web site!

Tue May 09, 2017 7:49 pm

So what do you all think of the new web site design???

Re: NEW web site!
new

Thu May 11, 2017 4:46 am

You can't send shout-outs anymore! :( Or see old ones...But besides that kind of thing I guess the design of the new site looks nice, maybe?

new

Fri May 26, 2017 1:07 am

I lovve it!

bluejoyful220

new

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:39 am

//@KatieThe avatars are plain, boring, uncreative. Mystery and Horror are separate genres and what constitutes as fantasy and what type out of those genres would dystopian be considered? What genre is Ray Bradbury and George Orwell? Although, the set up of the avatar page afterwards does look rather nice and reminiscent of other websites. I'm quite surprised there's not much they have done with the concept. On the other hand, the layout of the Bold, Italics, Underline on where you type your message is quite out of place. Couldn't they include everything neatly or just leave it how it was? It looked better that way, instead of this horrendous layout.//

-*Zirconia

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team