General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 newz paper
new

Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:42 pm

ok i was looking through some of the posts and i saw a news paper auditions post it looked like it ended so if you would like to do a new one with me please say so in the comments and say the catogory you would like to do the catagories are: book reviews, book buzz (that includes things like when new books are comeing out, books that have just or are comeing out soon, ect, we also need someone who can write fanfiction, parts of there own stories, only people with ________ will under stand these problems. leave any other ideas in the comments and if you want to particeapate and what in

Re: newz paper
new

Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:36 pm

I can do anything book related or anything current event related. I could also be an editor.

Re: newz paper
new

Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:13 am

ok sorry for the  long wait but you can be book review

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team