Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Nichola the Great Animal Explorer!!!
rookie_visitor

Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:09 am

Hey guys.  I'm kinda new to this board, but i visit the Harry Potter board a lot.  So my friends and I love making these videos similar to the crocodile hunter on tv.  So, im writing this in  script form. ENJOY!

(Nararrator)  "Welcome back to Nichola the Great Animal Explorer!! Today we are exploring Dash the Cat!! Heeeerrrrrrreeee'ssssss Nichola!!"

(Nichola doing dance)

(Narrator)  "Let's start exploring!"

(Nichola speaking with a british accent)  "Hi.  I'm Nichola!  I'm not really British and I'm not Australian.  But my grandma's British, and I love talking like this.  Let's go find Dash.  He loves to go on adventures.  Follow me!  So Dash loves to hide in places.  But mostly loves to explore!  Lets go and find him.

(Walks up)

(Nichola pointing)  "Here's a tree that has nothing to do with Dash.  And here's the lawn where he does his buissness on.  Follow me.  A car! Dash's favorite toy.  He loves to play on it, and make all sorts of noises on it.

(Nichola whispers)  He's a strange cat. 

But, who's this Dash?  Why am I Talking so much about him, and not showing you who he is?  But we have to go deep into this neighborhood.  He's usually in a garage.  So let's go!!

(Narrator) "Yeah!  Let's go find Dash!"

(Nichola) "Now, Dash has to be very smart, or he can not survive.  Let's hope he welcomes me into his world. There he is!

(Camera points to Dash)

(Nichola goes to Dash and pets him)

(Dash runs off)

(Nichola)  "Dash loves to well, dash."  Look!  There he goes off to a neighbors house!!  As you can see, in the window there's a sign that says, sol-solct-"

(Camera man whispers) "Solecting"

(Nichola) "Right. Well, lets go into the garden.  He is most likely to be there. "

(Nichola wipes nose) "It seems like I have a runny nose.  Does the assistant have a kleenex?"

(Tissue pops into shot)

(Nichola)  "Thank you." 

(Starts heading towards neighbors backyard.)

(Narrator)  "Nichola! That's not the studio's property!!"

(Nichola)  "Right. That would be tresspassing."

(Narrator) " We do not want to go to jail.  Thank you!"

(Nichola)  "Well then lets go to this very friendly neighbor's backyard that connects into the garden where Dash is."

(Nichola starts walking into a backyard)

(Points to ripped window screen)  "Look! Dash did that...and his friend Oreo.  A cat that looks like an oreo!!"

(Keeps walking)  "Beautiful!! Magnificent! The beautiful-trees, beautiful rocks, and beautiful I mean beautiful-"

(Narrator) "I'm sorry, but we are out of time! Tune in next time to Nichola the Great Animal Explorer!!  We will see you then!"

Film ends.

Thxs for watching!  Please comment!

Re: Nichola the Great Animal Explorer!!!
rookie_visitor

Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:37 am

oh. and i changed the name of the star.... cool

Re: Nichola the Great Animal Explorer!!!
new

Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:30 pm

I like it but, you can do better!! I know you can!!!yessmiley

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team