Reading Buzz Board

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 31 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Not So Scary Halloween Quiz

Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:02 pm
Hello ghosts, goblins, and witches! Take this quiz if you dare!! Copy and paste with your answers. It will be easier to read if you include breaks between answers like this (but with no spaces) < br > < br >

1. Do you celebrate Halloween? (if no, quiz is over)

2. What are you going to be this year?

3. What is your favorite Halloween candy?

4. What is your earliest Halloween memory?

5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? Scariest? Silliest?

6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters?

7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door?

8. What's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? Scariest? Silliest?

9. Any Halloween traditions in your house?

10. What does your school do for Halloween?

Re: Not So Scary Halloween Quiz

Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:12 pm
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? (if no, quiz is over) YES!! Favorite holiday.

2. What are you going to be this year? Usual boring mom thing- cat ears, mask.

3. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Dark chocolate. I used to love candy corn but can't find any vegetarian versions.

4. What is your earliest Halloween memory? I don't know if it's a memory or from pictures. I was Big Bird once, a clown, Scooby-Doo, and Strawberry Shortcake. I used to live in Philadelphia and it was much more exciting to Trick or Treat there than here in South Florida where it's HOT on Halloween.

5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? Scariest? Silliest? Funniest- there are always crazy ones in New York. Toliet paper, etc. Scariest- I don't like all the gory ones they have now. Why do we need those? Silliest- one I pinned a bunch of balloons onto my outfit and said I was a bunch of grapes.

6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters? I try to get good candy, chocolate, and my favorite DOTS, but I usually eat them all first.

7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door? Then I'd be talking to myself. 8. What's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? Scariest? Silliest? Favorite is the movie Halloween and also the Max and Ruby Halloween specials. Scariest is Halloween (that was the first horror movie I ever saw, fifth grade). Silliest, probably a zombie/eat your brains movie.

9. Any Halloween traditions in your house? LOTS of decorations.

10. What does your school do for Halloween? At my kids' school they have a Halloween parade and progressive party for kindergarten only. The older kids have to work all day. :(

contributor

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:12 pm
Cool! :D
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? Yes, but I've never really thought if it as a holiday.
2. What are you going to be this year? Probably not anything... I'll most likely end up handing out candy this year. ;)
3. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Twix. :)
4. Dressing up as Tinker Bell in a store-bought costume. :) I think we still have that...
5. I (am Jewish and) go to a Jewish school where we dress up for Purim, and the best costumes I've ever seen were probably then. ;) There were once three people who collaborated in making an elephant costume, where one was the front, one was the middle, and one was the back. I've never really seen any scary costumes... Purim isn't about being scary, and on Halloween, no one I know is really scary. And for silliest, once when I was much younger my friend dressed up as a french fry for Halloween. ;)
6. Normally Hersheys and Kit Kats, that sort of thing.
7. I've never really understood the whole 'trick' aspect of Halloween... :|
8. I've never really liked Halloween movies for some reason... 9. Nope... we don't celebrate it that much, we usually just dress up or hand out candy.
10. Nothing. A lot of people don't celebrate Halloween at my school. But, like I said, we do have Purim... :)
~Foreverelephant

frequent_vsitor

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:40 pm
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? Yuppers!
2. What are you going to be this year? Maybe hogwarts students with my friends, maybe a princess, (yes I am a mature 14 year old :) or maybe something else. We'll see how it goes.
3. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups... YUM!
4. What is your earliest Halloween memory? Being Ariel for Halloween... She's the only redheaded princess and she was my favorite
5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? Scariest? Silliest? Funniest: a girl at my school was Dobby last year. It was genius! Scariest: I haven't seen many scary, but one time one of my neighbors dressed up as a scarecrow and jumped out at people. It scared me! Silliest: Port-a-potty. For real
6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters? Chips. My mom is uber-practical.
7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door? I'd say, "Or treat!"
8. What's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? Scariest? Silliest? Favorite: Charlie Brown! Scariest: I just saw House at the End of the Street last week. Freaked me out! Silliest: hmm... I have one just can't remember it.
9. Any Halloween traditions in your house? My mom takes a billion pictures!
10. What does your school do for Halloween? Not really anything. Ahhh middle school.
-Ollie

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:42 pm
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? (if no, quiz is over) Yes! 2. What are you going to be this year? I'm not sure yet. Maybe just a witch. 3. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Chocolate, candy corn, gummies, pretty much everything 4. What is your earliest Halloween memory? I was a bunny when I was three. A guy jokingly asked if he could make rabbit stew. It scared me to death. 5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? Scariest? Silliest? Funniest- I can't remember any really funny ones. I was a monkey one year. Scariest- There was one of a mad doctor with a whole bunch of blood coming out of him. Silliest- Someone was Dumbledore last year. That looked pretty silly. 6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters? Anything. My personal favorite is gummy body parts. 7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door? I have no idea. 8. What's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? Scariest? Silliest? I don't watch TV. 9. Any Halloween traditions in your house? I can't think of any. My sister, friend, and I always have a big party at his house. 10. What does your school do for Halloween? Nothing :( We had parties in elementary school

regular_contributor

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:49 pm
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? (if no, quiz is over) Yes! Love the candy! :D

2. What are you going to be this year? Either a princess or a cowgirl (either my sister or I get the princess costume, then the other one is a cowgirl).

3. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Chocolate (like Kit-Kats and Reeses) and candy corn. My sister doesn't like candy corn, I don't think.

4. What is your earliest Halloween memory? When I was maybe 5 or 6, my mom took my sister and I to her office at work to go trick or treating (she doesn't go to the office anymore though).

5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? Scariest? Silliest? Well, the funniest ones I've ever seen are the One Person piggy-back, where you put on extra clothes and stuff them with newspaper in such a way that it looks like someone is giving you a piggyback, and Headless Halloween. For that last one, you made a cardboard tube and put clothes over it, so the end result was that it looked like you didn't have a head and were carrying it around in your hands.

6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters? We live on a busy road, so we get maybe one trick-or-treater at the most. For the past few Halloweens though, we haven't gotten any at all. My mom always gets some candy though and we eat it all afterwards.

7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door? I would perform one of my numerous tricks. Let's see..it would be like this:
You: "Trick!"
Me: "I am going to jump higher than the Empire State Building."
You: "That should be something. Go ahead."
Me: *gives a little hop*
You: "I don't believe you can jump higher than the Empire State Building." Me: "Well, have you ever seen the Empire State Building jump?" :lol:
Or...

You: "Trick!"
Me: (takes tennis ball out of bag) "I am going to throw this ordinary tennis ball very hard. Just as you would expect, it will zoom away with great speed. But then, in mid air, it will stop, reverse direction, and then return directly to my hand!”
I smile mysteriously, wind up with great effort…and throw it straight up into the air. :lol:

8. What's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? Scariest? Silliest? I don't know

9. Any Halloween traditions in your house? My dad always takes my sister and I trick or treating. :D

10. What does your school do for Halloween? I'm homeschooled, so I guess my answer for #9. :D

Today I rescued some soda. It was trapped in a can.

~Rachel

new

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:22 pm
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? (if no, quiz is over):Of course!
2. What are you going to be this year?:an 11 year old girl?
3. What is your favorite Halloween candy?:butter fingers
4. What is your earliest Halloween memory?:going as tigger from winnie the pooh,or going trick or treating with my cousin who was younger (now she graduated)
5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? Scariest? Silliest?:flo,from the car commercial,or the racers from the brewers games(my brothers friends family made them some how) the scariest is Justin Bieber or when my brothers friend and his dad stood on their porch dressed as the grim reapers and standing still,I think the one said my name and I looked around to see who it was
6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters?:candy
7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door?:We don't have any candy,that's the trick :D
8. What's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? Scariest? Silliest? :Scooby doo,IDK,Disney Channel shows
9. Any Halloween traditions in your house?:(most of my family,not just the ones in our house)sit around the radio and listen to see if we won anything (because every year they have this contest at the radio station my aunt works at,and she always enters us,once we even got to help go shopping for the prizes!But I think last year I one a gift certificate...to chuckee cheese)
10. What does your school do for Halloween:One year they had a dance(I think they do every year) but this time they had a haunted hallway,and I was afraid to step over a dude lying on the ground in a clown costume so he had to sit up because I stood there for about a minute or two :P

new

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:33 pm
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? Yes 2. What are you going to be this year? Maybe a teacher or yoga instructor. 3. What is your favorite Halloween candy? candy corn 4. What is your earliest Halloween memory? I lost my first tooth on Halloween in 1st grade. 5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? Scariest? Silliest? Not one yet but I didn't recognized one of my friend's brother. 6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters? Chocolate maybe tootsie roll 7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door? awesome job on the costume and Happy Halloween 8. What's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? Scariest? Silliest? That movie on Cartoon Network with the witch with wings. 9. Any Halloween traditions in your house? Nah 10. What does your school do for Halloween? we do regular school.

frequent_vsitor

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:07 am
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? (if no, quiz is over) Yep!
2. What are you going to be this year? Foxface. My friends and I are doing this whole Hunger Games theme... ;)
3. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Anything chocolate.
4. What is your earliest Halloween memory? Dressing up as a cat...
5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? One of my friends dressed up as a bathtub last halloween. Scariest? I dunno... Silliest? Oh. God. There was this one kid who hot-glued cheerios ALL OVER his shirt, took one of those fake swords, and called himself a cereal killer.
6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters? Chocolate, butterfingers, stuff like that.
7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door? DEMAND.CANDY.
just kidding. I don't know what I'd do.
9. Any Halloween traditions in your house? We have this dark green witch thing that we always put up, it looks ridiculous in the daytime, but it scares the living daylights out of people who come after it's dark... MWAHAHAHA. :)
10. What does your school do for Halloween? I have no idea, since it's my first year there. But I do know that my language arts teacher is going to let us tell ghost stories all period. :twisted:

contributor

Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:09 am
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? (if no, quiz is over) YES! 2. What are you going to be this year? My BFF and I are going to be shadowhunters. 3. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Sweedish Berries 4. What is your earliest Halloween memory? Dressing up as a cow 5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? Scariest? Silliest? I don't know, nothing really scary or particularly funny. 6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters? Nothing, people don't usually come in my neighborhood. 7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door? I would say "or treat." 8. What's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? Scariest? Silliest? My favourite is Halloweentown. The scariest is Possesion. 9. Any Halloween traditions in your house? no 10. What does your school do for Halloween? We get to wear our costumes and we give out boo-grams (messages to your friends)

new

Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:38 am
1. Yes.

2. I have no idea. I really need to figure that out.

3.I like dark chocolate.

4.I dressed up as a firefighter when I was three.

5. Funniest: Some kid in fourth grade dressed up as Mug root beer. Another kid was pizza. I think they were doing some thing together. I don't know. I don't see a lot of scary costumes. Silliest: My neighbor was a chicken one year.

6.Good candy. Like Twix and Kit-Kats and things like that.

7. I would steal some candy anyway.

8. I haven't really seen anything. I like the Charlie Brown one, though.

9. We decorate.

10. It's usually a spirit day where we can wear costumes to school. I don't know about this year, though.

AquaCat586/Sekhmet

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends."

~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone~

I HAVE A RUBBER SOUL!

Tom Marvolo Riddle = I AM LORD VOLDEMORT!

"So this is what scientists back then thought about Venus. Information: "I couldn't see anything". Conclusion: Dinosaurs and seltzer water."

-Carl Sagan, The Cosmos

HTML Wizard!

new

Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:30 pm
1. do you celebrate Halloween? ( if no,quiz is over ) OF COURSE! 2.what are you going to be this year? probably Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros. 3. what is your favorite Halloween candy? chocolate of any kind! 4 what is your earliest Halloween memory? when my cousins went trick-or-treating with us. 5. what is the funniest Halloween coustume you've ever seen? scariest? silliest? don't know about the 1st and last but the scariest one is a bloody vampire.6.what do you ussaly give out to trick-or-treaters? a varitey 7.what would you do if i said "trick" when you knocked on my door? i would say "alright but i'm coming back and when i do you better give me candy 8.what's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? scariest? silliest? don't know 9. any Halloween traditions in your house? no 10. what does your school do for Halloween? we dress up in our coustumes then we parade around the school and when we come back in we have a party

regular_contributor

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:00 am
1. Yes. 2. Not sure if if I'm going to dress up, actually. 3. CRUNCH chocolate ♥ 4. Not sure. 5. I was a fairy one year. I also ran out of ideas last year, so I was a maid. XD 6. I don't, since I'm never home. 7. .... You're not allowed to know...8. I always loved Hocus Pocus on Disney, but they stopped playing it... And I really loved the Halloweentown movies. 9. Nope. 10. Oooh! We have a Fall Fest~ It's basically for Halloween, but I suppose they name it that so it's not "offensive" to anyone. It's super fun.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:18 am

1. Do you celebrate Halloween? (if no, quiz is over) Of course!

2. What are you going to be this year? An identical spy with three of my friends. :lol:

3. What is your favorite Halloween candy? TWIZZLERS!

4. What is your earliest Halloween memory?Picking out my first costume.

5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? Scariest? Silliest? The funniest? My little cousin's WAY too small cat costume.Scariest? None,really.Where I'm from,we care more about humour. Silliest? When my older cousin's friend glued tiny fake chicks to his clothes. He was a chick magnet.

6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters? We haven't given out candy since I started trick-or-treating myself but I'm pretty sure we just got some of my mom's favourites so she could eat the leftovers.

7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door? I'd say :"No thank you,I'd prefer a treat."

8. What's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? Scariest? Silliest? Scariest? Goodness,I'm not sure...I'm not a scary movie kind of person...But I was scared of the Fraggles until I was 8. O.o Silliest? Urm...Casper the Friendly Ghost (The Original Cartoons)

9. Any Halloween traditions in your house? Yep.When I get home,I sort out all my candy and organize it (Got ahead.Laugh.). I guess you could also say a tradition is that WE ALWAYS GET OUR COSTUMES LAST MINUTE (Ahem,hinthintMOMhinthint.)

10. What does your school do for Halloween?Well...
- In elementary,there was different activities in each class and we'd go visit each class.Also,in the afternoon we basically had a free peroid.
- The high school that attached to our school (The school I'm going to now!) always used to make a haunted house for the students from grade 4-6.Of course,when I was in grade 5 they stopped...
- This year I think we're going to have a dance...

regular_visitor

Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:51 am
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? (if no, quiz is over) I LOVE Halloween mainly because it's the only thing I celebrate. And I get a lot of candy

2. What are you going to be this year? I might go as Wednesday from the Addam's family...or a pilgrim.

3. What is your favorite Halloween candy? lollipops! Gum! Chocolate! Anything hard or can be sucked on, basically.

4. What is your earliest Halloween memory?when i was 5 or 6 years old, I was a princess and kept making holes in the fabric because i was bored.

5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? The funniest ones were when this kid dressed up as a laundry machine (until I accidentally poked a hole in the plastic covering) Scariest? People dressed up as zombies and the Grim Reaper Silliest? When the teachers dressed up as characters from The Wizard of Oz.

6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters? M&M's, snickers, that small chocolate stuff.

7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door? I would say,"Have a heart...AND JUST GIMME CANDY!"

8. What's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? The Addam's Family Scariest? Night of the Hunter Silliest? The Addam's Family, of course.

9. Any Halloween traditions in your house? My parents don't really celebrate Halloween.

10. What does your school do for Halloween?In my elementary school, there used to be parties in our homeroom class and a huge parade. But now...my middle school doesn't really celebrate Halloween. :(

regular_visitor

Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:29 pm
. Do you celebrate Halloween? (if no, quiz is over) Kinda
2. What are you going to be this year? Haven't decided
3. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Skittles!!
4. What is your earliest Halloween memory? Being Cinderella when I was 4
5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? Scariest? Silliest? Michael Jackson (brother) P.S had bad wig
6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters? I never have gave out candy
7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door? Give ya candy
8. What's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? Scariest? Silliest? Michael Myers
9. Any Halloween traditions in your house? nope
10. What does your school do for Halloween? I am not sure

new

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:00 pm
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? (if no, quiz is over) Yes, i do. 2. What are you going to be this year? Probably a witch. 3. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Hmm...I'm not to sure really-Anything, i guess :) 4. What is your earliest Halloween memory? When i went trick or treating with my brother and we knocked on someones door and when they opened the door they said to me "Where i come from, children do a dance when they knock on someones door on halloween" (Or something like that) I looked at my brother, who said "Go on." I really didn't know what to do, so i just span around in a circle and sang "I'm a witch a Halloween witch!" (Or something like that) Then, when i had finished, she said "I'll go and see what i can find."And guess what, she came back and gave me 20p! 5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? Scariest? Silliest? Not to sure. 6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters? Halloween themed chocolates. 7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door? Hmm...I'll have to think about that one! 8. What's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? Scariest? Silliest? Not sure. 9. Any Halloween traditions in your house? We carve a face in a pumpkin most years. 10. What does your school do for Halloween? I'm not sure.

new

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:09 pm
;P

new

Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:13 am
Awesome quiz, Katie! :D

1. Yup!
2. I'm not going out this year, but for a thing that I am going to, I'm being a witch... :D
3. Hm... I love any type of gummy, and I also love Coffee Crisps. :D
4. Hm... I remember I was a fairy when I was around grade three or so. ;)
5. The funniest costume I have seen has got to be a sandwich. It was so random, but awesome. :D Scariest would probably be anything with a mask, and silliest would be the sandwich again. :D
6. It changes every year. I think usually chocolate bars, though. :D
7. Say "Or treat!" ;)
8. I love the Casper movies. :D
9. Not really, but we usually put up some decorations. :D
10. I think that some people dress up. :D

~Skyelark Moon :mrgreen:

visitor

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:23 pm
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? (if no, quiz is over)

DUH >:)

2. What are you going to be this year?

:)

3. What is your favorite Halloween candy?

These cute round chocolates with a pumpkin wrapper covering it. >:D

4. What is your earliest Halloween memory?

Once when I was like 3 or 4, I was a puppy. And all I remember is people giving me candy, saying how cute I was, and creepy monsters who hugged me o.O

5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? Scariest? Silliest?

Well, I have seen many costumes. But the silliest was my friend who failed a homemade costume. He was trying to be "Link" from Zelda. But he ended up being a weird kid with green clothes. Or a gnome. His sword was cardboard.
Then the scariest... I have a lot. Some people look to real to be costumes. I even heard someone got bit by a "zombie" on Halloween o.O . But I've seen freaky masks. Too many to describe.
Funniest... is Halloween supposed to be funny? o.O

6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters?

Tasty bites >:)

7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door?

I'd send you into a TARDIS (let's just say a time machine) then I'd either send you to the end of the world or another planet with unfriendly creatures >:)

8. What's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? Scariest? Silliest?

Dr.Who isn't "Halloween" but creepy sometimes. I love Nightmare Before Christmas too :D

9. Any Halloween traditions in your house?

Not really. Would eating the leftover treats that we didn't hand out count as one? >:)

10. What does your school do for Halloween?

My school has NONE. UGH. I wish. If they did, I'd hope they would let us come in costume and give teats to everyone >:D

P.s, I wanna name some costumes I've been: Devil, Alice (Wonderland), grim reaper, witch, um...I forget what else o.O

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:17 am
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? (if no, quiz is over) yes 2. What are you going to be this year? haven't decided yet 3. What is your favorite Halloween candy? peanut butter cups! :D 4. What is your earliest Halloween memory? ...I know i have some, i just can't think of any. XD 5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? Scariest? Silliest? ...I don't really remember XD 6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters? ROCKS! Just kidding I give out candy and little lollipops with a tissue tied around them to look like a ghost. :D 7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door? I would say "Why?" XD 8. What's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? Scariest? Silliest? ...Not really a halloween movie but probably my favorite to that effect, i think my favorite movie for halloween would have to be " Ghost And Mr. Chicken!" :D 9. Any Halloween traditions in your house? putting on a certain video tape and decorating the house with these old fashioned decorations. :) 10. What does your school do for Halloween? I am home schooled! :)

regular_visitor

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:37 pm
@moderator_katie--wait, what? Candy corn is not vegetarian?

...What has been read can not be unread. Darn. Wonder what I've been eating all these years I've called myeslef a vegetarian. :/

..o♥Pearpearthe14th♥o..
"What would you do if you weren't afraid?"
..o♥♥o..

Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:40 pm
Yup. Sorry to burst your bubble. Most have gelatin in them. I told you about most cheese, right?!?!!? (I know... be quiet Katie!)

new

Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:40 am
How is candy corn vegitarian?it doesn't have meat (yeah,ive Never known what a vegetarian eats,though if was one I would eat cheese piazza and potatoes) :P

new

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:36 pm
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? (if no, quiz is over) Yes! :D

2. What are you going to be this year? A rock star!

3. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Either Candy Corn or Hershey's :)

4. What is your earliest Halloween memory? Hmmmm....Well my memory is hard to explain:/

5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? Scariest? Silliest? The funniest would maybe be a clown...Ha ha! :D

6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters? We go to my grandma and grandpa's house so we don't pass out candy :)

7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door? Just stare.....

8. What's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? Scariest? Silliest? Hmmmm....I know but maybe Charlie Brown Halloween....Scariest I don't really know though

9. Any Halloween traditions in your house? not really:(

10. What does your school do for Halloween? We have a Halloween dance! :D ;)

~Jocie~ If nobody is perfect...then who is nobody? :D

[ 31 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team