1. Do you celebrate Halloween? (if no, quiz is over) Yes! Love the candy!
2. What are you going to be this year? Either a princess or a cowgirl (either my sister or I get the princess costume, then the other one is a cowgirl).
3. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Chocolate (like Kit-Kats and Reeses) and candy corn. My sister doesn't like candy corn, I don't think.
4. What is your earliest Halloween memory? When I was maybe 5 or 6, my mom took my sister and I to her office at work to go trick or treating (she doesn't go to the office anymore though).
5. What's the funniest costume you've ever seen? Scariest? Silliest? Well, the funniest ones I've ever seen are the One Person piggy-back, where you put on extra clothes and stuff them with newspaper in such a way that it looks like someone is giving you a piggyback, and Headless Halloween. For that last one, you made a cardboard tube and put clothes over it, so the end result was that it looked like you didn't have a head and were carrying it around in your hands.
6. What do you usually give out at your house to Trick or Treaters? We live on a busy road, so we get maybe one trick-or-treater at the most. For the past few Halloweens though, we haven't gotten any at all. My mom always gets some candy though and we eat it all afterwards.
7. What would you do if I said "trick" when you knocked on my door? I would perform one of my numerous tricks. Let's see..it would be like this:
Me: "I am going to jump higher than the Empire State Building."
You: "That should be something. Go ahead."
Me: *gives a little hop*
You: "I don't believe you can jump higher than the Empire State Building." Me: "Well, have you ever seen the Empire State Building jump?"
Me: (takes tennis ball out of bag) "I am going to throw this ordinary tennis ball very hard. Just as you would expect, it will zoom away with great speed. But then, in mid air, it will stop, reverse direction, and then return directly to my hand!”
I smile mysteriously, wind up with great effort…and throw it straight up into the air.
8. What's your favorite Halloween movie/TV show? Scariest? Silliest? I don't know
9. Any Halloween traditions in your house? My dad always takes my sister and I trick or treating.
10. What does your school do for Halloween? I'm homeschooled, so I guess my answer for #9.
Today I rescued some soda. It was trapped in a can.