Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Oh, how the years have flown by

Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:00 pm
Hello everyone! I'm not sure this is the right board for this, but after leaving this site for...3 years, I'm back! Many of you may not know me, many of you do, if you still go on here, like the memorable dolphinwriter, cavyheart, and foreverhappy, you may know me by this name or one of these: xovanillaxo, cookiedough4me, mistressmagik, or ToxicPink. I am a much different person, regarding writing, than I was a few years back, but these stories will always be a part of me. The second reason I came back, other than nostalgia, was to find two great stories I had read back in 2008. The first was The Psychic Story by dolphinwriter, the second was somethibg like Leira anc the Wedding Video. When I came back to find and reread these stories, I couldn't find them! I looked for the first few chapters of the Psychic Story, but could only find chp 12 and up. Write it moderator, oldies like me, newbies who have just joined, and maybe even the authors themselves if they're here, please help me find these stories because I'd really like to read them. Thanks.

Re: Oh, how the years have flown by

Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:10 am
Hi queencupcake! It's still Bronwen, Write It Mod. It's great to be reminded of those stories and their authors. As you can probably see, things are a little different around here now. There was a somewhat disastrous remodel of the boards, which basically broke them and lots of people got fed up and left. Magic*esi's story, Leira and the Wedding Video, is apparently a casualty of that. There's a gap from 2008-2012 in her posts and it was definitely written in that span. Dolphinwriter had me take down a lot of her posts, and I think The Psychic Story was one of them because she was really trying to get it published. They would be glad to know they live on in your memory! Sorry for the bad news... Write It Mod

Re: Oh, how the years have flown by
new

Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:37 pm
Dear Write-It Mod, are the message boards closed now because of the remodel? I hope not!
~Katelyn

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team