Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 Ohmygosh, I just realized...
regular_contributor

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:47 pm
I'm reading Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix for what, the second time after the series ended? & I just realized two things:

1. When Moody turns the lights off on Grimmauld place using that little thing Dumbledore lended him, IT WAS THE DELUMINATOR HE GAVE TO RON!!!!!! That's kinda obvious once you've read the last book, but still.

2. When they were looking through that box at Sirius' parents while cleaning out, it said they found a locket that wouldn't open. & Regulus took the locket and was going to destroy it. I WAS SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR NOTICING THAT.

So yeah...have you guys noticed that? Just wondering (:

Also, I have a question. I still can't figure out who in the world sent Petunia that howler. You know, the one that was like "Remember my last" & they let Harry stay at the house? I feel dumb because it's probably really obvious -___-

Oh, & when Petunia was talking about "her and that boy" she wasnt talking about Lily & James! She was talking about Lily & Snape<333333

Hehe :P

Re: Ohmygosh, I just realized...
contributor

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:03 pm
Dumbledore sent the Howler. It mentioned it at the end of the book I think.
But it's been a long time since I read it, so my memory's not exactly up-to-date. :smileyindifferent:

contributor

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:57 pm
Cool! About your question, Dumbledore sent that howler. It says so at the end of the book. Dumbledore reminded her that Harry needed to stay with his mother's blood in order to be safe.

~Foreverelephant~

Ravenclaw, Animal Lover, Flute Player, Bookworm, Wizard

•••
~?Harry Fan?~

?Ravenclaw Pride?
•••

?Signature Signatures?
HP General DiscussionSave the Planet

contributor

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:46 pm
Yeah, I understood all those thing when I reread the series for the second time, cuz the first run won't reveal everything!
 Oh, and it was Dumbledore who sent the howler.

~Lesley

regular_contributor

Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:20 pm
Dumbledore sent the Howler.

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team