General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 8 posts ] Average score:  
 One crazynight
visitor

Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:14 pm

One Crazy Night!

It was Halloween weekend and I was waiting for Kaitlyn to come. It was about five thirty, six. When she arrived we went in the house and listened to some music and she helped me clean my room. We went to bed around like three am. The next morning I noticed a giant white spot on my shoulder. I just figured it was nothing. (But soon to find out it wasn’t).

We ate lunch and went to the mall (Kaitlyn forgot her wig for her costume) got a smoothie and went home to get ready for the party that night. I was being an angel and Kaitlyn was being a nurse. I was about to get in the shower but my back was hurting and had Kaitlyn look at it. All I heard her say was OH MY GOD WHAT THE- what’s wrong? I said at this point im so scared of why my back is hurting. She said hold on im going to get my camera. I had no clue what was wrong with me, and she was going to take a picture of me!!!! Her cam back and took the picture and then I would have never believed my eyes…… I thought she was just showing me a prank but she turned and took a picture with me in the mirror and sure anuff I had angle wings.

I started to freak out. I wasn’t sure what was going on but I was scared. I was just about to lose my mind when I heard the phone ring hopeing it was my mom (she was away at her friends) but it wasn’t and that call changed my and Kaitlin’s life forever.

This is agent Brittany I am going to come to your house and you will answer the door I will block the key whole if the key hole isn’t blocked DO NOT answer the door. She didn’t even give me time to ask her how she knew my number. The phone went dead.

Next thing I know there is a knock on the door and the key hole is blocked. I opened the door and their was a group of women standing their and rushed in and locked my door. The woman said is their anybody here besides you guys? I said no. Like I told you on the phone I am agent Brittany you may call me Angie. (I know I was confused to)

I am here because you have gotten your wings and Kaitlyn hasn’t but now we have to force them out. I am warning you now Kaitlyn this will hurt. Wait your not touching me until you explain everything to us. Kaitlyn said. Angie said we are the STO Special Talent Operation. You both are sisters your mother gave birth to both of you and you where born through the STO your mother was one of us and died a month after you where born a requested that tonight would be the night that you both get your wings. –I don’t believe any of this Kaitlyn said. “Well believe it or not you have to get your wings out or you will die-WHAT!

All of a sudden the women rushed to her and tied her down to a chair backwards with her back facing me. Angie took out an IV and put it in Kaitlin’s back and started pushing the meds in her next thin g I knew Kaitlyn was screaming and I saw her wings start to come out.

I woke up in a hospital and Kaitlyn was no wear to be found. I herd a voice speaking to me “How are you feeling?” “Wears Kaitlyn?” “She is in the next room she is fine would you like to see her?” “Yes!” “Follow the woman that comes in the door.” “Ok”

Kaitlyn is sleeping but if you want I will wa”- “no let her sleep she was in so much pain the last time I seen her.” “That was three weeks ago.” “WHAT!!!” “yes she has been awake but you where in more pain you fell unconcece” “wow” “yea so if you want to wake her ………” “Ill do it she won’t get made at me ha-ha” “ok” and she was gone I went to wake Kaitlyn up and she was already awake I guess she was faking it. “Im so glad your ok wear are your wings?” I said “well mine fell out I have to get surgery I guess im dysfunctional ha-ha.”

“This is crazy!!! Do you know what we do with theis things?” I said “I never asked hold up.” She pressed a button and Angie came in. “yes?”  She said “I was wondering what we do with our wings?” Kaitlyn said “fly silly.” “No I mean why do we fly?” “You are part of a protection of the USA unit but if you want to be switched you can.” “Oh what other units are their.” “well there is the water unit you can fly under water to save animals from danger and you can breath under their to, the sky halk unit you watch the sky, the agent worker that’s just like a case worker but for people like you, theirs the under cover music division you learn about the ellumanittie, or you can drop out and keep your talents and not do anything.”

Their was an awkward science and me and Kaitlyn looked at each other at the same time and said “what about our family??” “Your family thinks your missing im sorry but if you do decide to drop all of this you will never be able to see them aging.”  

I figured that I mean how am I posed to explain the wing that come out of my back? Oh yea my mom was part of the STO and died and oh yea Kaitlin’s my sister and we both have wings! Not!  

If I get good comments ill make a new one :)

Re: One crazynight
visitor

Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:29 pm
ment to put if i get good comments ill mke a secon chapter :)

visitor

Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:26 pm
Gurl .... Omgz WOW! ... Chica ... I honsetly LOVE IT... no LIE ... I LOVE IT ... Gurl u needa make another part to this ... Wiilll you please!?!?! ;) :) :P

visitor

Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:49 pm
Thanks that means so much to me :)
CONGRATS YOUR MY FIRST FAN !!!!

when im famous you can say i allready read that bcuz i was her first fan !!!

(lol im corneyXD)

But i am sorry to tell you tht if i dont get more fans i cant make it i set my personal goal tht i would not make another one unless i had more that 10 fans (more than tht would be awsome)

but their is hope :)
i've been putting links 4 it every wear lol

but theirs even more hope !!!

you could help 2 :)
just copy and past this as your sign off every time you post something if you have to (like me .. hehe) make a Microsoft Word Document.
Just save it as i do lol its alol easeir than to keep going back into a post you put b4 it lol :)

here it is

OMG theirs this great story that I really like and if she doesn’t get a bigger audience she won’t make a second chapter !!!! so follow this link and read post your comment if you like it or not (you will) and pass this siggy on !!!!!  

You could even make a message with just this :)

~ Thanks

~ Amber

terrible spelling and Punctuations
visitor

Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:18 pm
im gunna start writing the story now on paper so i dont get temped to post it till their at least 10 fans but anywhoooo .....................

I noticed tht i wrote this very bad i mean ("her cam back and took a picture ..) i mean come on !!!

well any ways i applogize i promise i will try and not make it as bad lol i have to write it then type it so its gunna get done alot slower than tht one

im gunna be honset ......... b4 this site i never really wrote at all but i seen so many writers tht i just got inspired to post it

i wrote this for a nartive essey for my english class lol and she hasent graded it yet so im hopeing she doesnt notice the messed up writing lol

and i noticed tht for the first half of the story i didn't put ("") around the words tht people spoke

agin im sorry
and to all my secret fans tht wont post you wont get the second chapter tht way !!!!!

It’s an off day when I don’t get someone telling me how edible I smell

~Isabella Swan

°ºoº°ºoAmberoº°º°

~ God Loves You

It’s not a secret if two people know it.

~Kaitlyn (aka) Sully (aka) my BFF

AYou're the only place I've ever called my home@

rookie_visitor

Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:04 am
That is such a AWESOME story !!!Can you do another part???PLEASE!!!?

visitor

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:49 pm
Lol! Okay! :)

Re: terrible spelling and Punctuations

Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:58 am
IT was hallowen last few day WE RENT A HOUSE it is big and old me,my tow sister, and mom
went to clean the house my mom my mom and tow sister whent to the other side of house i saw some whight think passing throw.i screamed  because i sawwwwwwwwww a dead man in areeeemad maneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee house whith blood on his hand:manmad:we want back to are house and i saw my dad thire i saw my dad hand with blood so it was my dadhappy smileysurprised smiley.

[ 8 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team